New Baby On the Way

Joan

Mommy Dearest
Aug 29, 2003
Janeen just left for the hospital - hopefully this will be over soon - my nerves are shot. Didn't want to call you guys to early - but will call when it's over. Jaelynn has already decided the baby's name will be Bugger.

Joan said:
Janeen just left for the hospital - hopefully this will be over soon - my nerves are shot. Didn't want to call you guys to early - but will call when it's over. Jaelynn has already decided the baby's name will be Bugger.

At least she hasn't done (yet) what my niece did, and insist the baby will be going right back within 15 minutes, because we just don't need it anymore. :)

Congratulations! :thewave:

Just heard from her - they will probably be doing a C-section somtime today, as the little fella is in a definite breach position. Doctor said he is approximately 5 pounds and healthy! Thanks for your concern! Now if someone could come here and control these other two for me - I'd be eternally grateful! (Thinking of slipping them each a Xanax)

Joan said:
Just heard from her - they will probably be doing a C-section somtime today, as the little fella is in a definite breach position. Doctor said he is approximately 5 pounds and healthy! Thanks for your concern! Now if someone could come here and control these other two for me - I'd be eternally grateful! (Thinking of slipping them each a Xanax)

Get some velcro and duct tape and hang them on the wall! :D

Joan said:
Just heard from her - they will probably be doing a C-section somtime today, as the little fella is in a definite breach position. Doctor said he is approximately 5 pounds and healthy!.....
Sometime today? Geez, is she interfering with the doctor's golf game???
Glad to hear the baby is fine.

4:40 PM - The boy has arrived 5lbs even - mother and son doing fine. Grandma's about ready to go nuts!

Joan said:

if you were around me, i would have no problem taking them for you or helping out-my son loves to play with other kids, even if they are older.

Thanks for the offer - if I new earlier, I probably would have put them on a plane - after a good night's sleep - things seem better today!

Forum List

Back