Never-Trumper Mitt Romney Attacks President Trump for Pointing Out John McCain Lied about Obamacare

Why don't Republicans want Americans to have healthcare?

Why do Republicans enjoy a death sentence on the poor and middle class?

What turned Republicans into such mean spirited people?

It is who and what they are down to their souls! They cannot help themselves.

Please articulate a reason why I should pay for your healthcare?

Everyone has access to healthcare if they work at a job. It's called health insurance. Republicans care if the poor and needy need healthcare and are willing to help pay for it. What Republicans don't like are the freeloaders and deadbeats who think the world owes them everything.

Americans who take responsibility for themselves have health insurance. And people shouldn't commit capital crimes if they don't want to die.

Democrats.

Leave it to jealous Mittens to attack Trump over McCains treacherous backstabbing vote. Unlike Trump, Romney failed ltwice like McCain to become president of the United States.

*Ugh* Never-Trump Leader Mitt Romney Attacks President Trump for Pointing Out John McCain Lied about Obamacare

He's a pud.
I think Romney once had potential, but after he was reported as saying he voted for his wife in 2016, I see nothing but one thing to say to him:

Attention, MITT ROMNEY: :bigboy:

Utah used to lead the nation with conservativism, but now, what is going on, Utah? :disbelief:

Leave it to jealous Mittens to attack Trump over McCains treacherous backstabbing vote. Unlike Trump, Romney failed ltwice like McCain to become president of the United States.

*Ugh* Never-Trump Leader Mitt Romney Attacks President Trump for Pointing Out John McCain Lied about Obamacare

John McCain had more honor in his pinky than Trump and his supporters like you have combined in your bodies. McCain decided he could not kick people off of health insurance the way Republicans want. The winning issue for Democrats in 2018 was healthcare and more people trust Democrats on healthcare than they do Republicans. McSally went all the way with Trump and lost her bid for the Senate.

Once in a while, a kid's family on welfare has one who likes school, goes to college, and makes something of himself. That's one good kid who helps a kid or two out himself when he learns to head his household, save his money, own a nice home, and encourages not only his children but some of their friends to make something of themselves.

That is good news for the next generation that benefits from the one good kid who made good, was a role model for his own and others until 10-20 people in the next generation make something of themselves by his inspiration. Every kindred, every race has several like that in every community. Ten generations later, they're a force for humanity, and communities grow around their neighborhoods and churches until you can't see skin color any more. You see good people making their lives bring other lives up to do likewise. That's when America wins. It starts in the grass roots. And sometimes it just starts because one kid makes himself kick the odds in the butt and goes for the American dream, develops some gumption and living pointers from his local church on how to live for others, a good life dedicated to taking that equal chance and making it a reality.

If any kids are reading here, You can make it happen!!!!

Memorize these 5 words: I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Then show the world you will not be stopped for nothin'.

And it will make your ma real happy. :)

Americans who take responsibility for themselves have health insurance. And people shouldn't commit capital crimes if they don't want to die.

There are many good people out there who do not have health insurance for various reasons. Selfish pigs like you only care for yourself. No wonder you are a Trump supporter.

He's a pud.
I think Romney once had potential, but after he was reported as saying he voted for his wife in 2016, I see nothing but one thing to say to him:

Attention, MITT ROMNEY: :bigboy:

Utah used to lead the nation with conservativism, but now, what is going on, Utah? :disbelief:

Because people in Utah have not sold their values down the river as both Utah senators supported the Constitution in the recent vote on Trump's fake national emergency.

Utah 2012
Romney 72.6%
Obama 24.7

Utah 2016
Trump 45.4%
Clinton 27.5%
McMullen 21.5%

A majority of Utah voters voted for someone other than Trump.

I have really tried to have positive feelings for John McCain. I voted for him despite misgivings. He has deeply disappointed me in his loyalty to illegal aliens. Since his death I have tried to put what I learned in perspective.

He reminds me of "Homeland" and Nicholas Brody.

Forum List

Back