Never Trumper is now voting Trump..to beat the corrupt media and Hilary....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
as we approach the end...when the choice is between Trump and the evil, corrupt woman ho will do anything, corrupt anyone and destroy anyone she has to to gain power.......some never Trumpets will do the Right thing......and vote Trump to save the country....

This never trumpet...is specifically voting to destroy the corrupt media who have finally ripped off their mask...and come out as the minions of this corrupt woman....

Why I Now Feel Compelled To Vote For Trump

No, what’s changed is me. Not through introspection and reflection, but through watching the sickening display of activism perpetrated by a covert army with press credentials.

Bias has always been a factor in journalism. It’s nearly impossible to remove. Humans have their thoughts, and keeping them out of your work is difficult. But 2016 saw the remaining veneer of credibility, thin as it was, stripped away and set on fire.

More than anything, I can’t sit idly by and allow these perpetrators of fraud to celebrate and leak tears of joy like they did when they helped elect Barack Obama in 2008. I have to know I weighed in not only in writing but in the voting booth.

The media needs to be destroyed. And although voting for Trump won’t do it, it’s something.

Essentially, I am voting for Trump because of the people who don’t want me to, and I believe I must register my disgust with Hillary Clinton.

--------------------

After the last debate, when no outlet “fact checked” Hillary’s lie that her opposition to the Heller decision had anything to do with children, or her lie that the State Department didn’t lose $6 billion under her leadership, I couldn’t hold out any longer.

A Trump administration at least will include people I trust in positions that matter. I don’t know if they will be able to hold him completely in check, but I know a Clinton administration will include people who have been her co-conspirators in corruption, and there won’t even be a media to hold her accountable.

The Wikileaks emails have exposed an arrogant cabal of misery profiteers who hold everyone, even their fellow travelers deemed not pure enough, in contempt. These bigots who’ve made their fortune from government service should be kept as far away from the levers of power as the car keys should be kept from anyone named Kennedy on a Friday night. My one vote against it will not be enough, but it’s all I can do and I have to do all I can do.

Somebody I know answered a question "Why will you vote for Trump":

Donald Trump was not my first choice for president, in fact he was not my second, third or fourth. He is a dumpster fire that’s some fear will set everything else a blaze. This country is ass-backwards and I believe it’s going to take something or someone extraordinary to right it. I would rather share a cell with Charley Manson than vote for Hillary Clinton. The only thing that will change if she wins is an increase in her speaking fees. Here are a few things that Hillary will not fix and only make worse.

1. Political Correctness. You can’t say Merry Christmas, white lives matter, Obama’s wrong or express a political opinion that is not supported by the left. Freedom of speech is an endangered concept in this country. It will only get worse under Hillary.
2. Everything white (white privilege) is bad in some circles because some minorities have not been able to compete. They don’t mention that many whites cannot compete either. This is not a matter of color it is a matter of ambition and a wiliness to take responsibility for oneself. This will not change under Hillary because she loves VICTIMS, they vote for her.
3. Government knows best. Us common folk need government to tell us how to live ours lives and how the government should spread the wealth around (our money). Who knows better than Hillary, just ask the guys in Benghazi, silly rabbits wanted more security.
4. It takes a village to raise a child. Sure if you want a really screwed up kid that doesn’t know which bathroom to use.
5. A Supreme Court appointed by Clinton will rubber stamp her every move. From everything to bring in thousands of Syrian refugees (check out Germany right now) to blaming the police for every social ill created by her leftist’s government. Police Officers will have hell to pay under a Clinton Kingdom.

I could go on but most of you are tired of me already. I’m voting for Trump because Hillary is not an option and it will take someone bold (and maybe a little crazy) to get things back on track. And if you believe that two people (Clintons) working in government their whole lives can earn 150 million dollars without being crooks then you’re too stupid to vote.

as we approach the end...when the choice is between Trump and the evil, corrupt woman ho will do anything, corrupt anyone and destroy anyone she has to to gain power.......some never Trumpets will do the Right thing......and vote Trump to save the country....

This never trumpet...is specifically voting to destroy the corrupt media who have finally ripped off their mask...and come out as the minions of this corrupt woman....

No, what’s changed is me. Not through introspection and reflection, but through watching the sickening display of activism perpetrated by a covert army with press credentials.

Bias has always been a factor in journalism. It’s nearly impossible to remove. Humans have their thoughts, and keeping them out of your work is difficult. But 2016 saw the remaining veneer of credibility, thin as it was, stripped away and set on fire.

More than anything, I can’t sit idly by and allow these perpetrators of fraud to celebrate and leak tears of joy like they did when they helped elect Barack Obama in 2008. I have to know I weighed in not only in writing but in the voting booth.

The media needs to be destroyed. And although voting for Trump won’t do it, it’s something.

Essentially, I am voting for Trump because of the people who don’t want me to, and I believe I must register my disgust with Hillary Clinton.

--------------------

After the last debate, when no outlet “fact checked” Hillary’s lie that her opposition to the Heller decision had anything to do with children, or her lie that the State Department didn’t lose $6 billion under her leadership, I couldn’t hold out any longer.

A Trump administration at least will include people I trust in positions that matter. I don’t know if they will be able to hold him completely in check, but I know a Clinton administration will include people who have been her co-conspirators in corruption, and there won’t even be a media to hold her accountable.

The Wikileaks emails have exposed an arrogant cabal of misery profiteers who hold everyone, even their fellow travelers deemed not pure enough, in contempt. These bigots who’ve made their fortune from government service should be kept as far away from the levers of power as the car keys should be kept from anyone named Kennedy on a Friday night. My one vote against it will not be enough, but it’s all I can do and I have to do all I can do.
Take drugs much, pal? Listen, these white fuck heads who are now suddenly voting for Trump, are nothing new to the kool aide....just more fools needing attention from a whore fed media outlets...next?

--------------------

Take drugs much, pal? Listen, these white fuck heads who are now suddenly voting for Trump, are nothing new to the kool aide....just more fools needing attention from a whore fed media outlets...next?

Who said they were white? You sound like the fuckhead here.

--------------------

Put it down this way, if its voting for Trump irrespective of skin color, it has the brain of a moronic white simp, clear?

Wow, such disrespect for views other than your own
Think black people aren't voting for Trump? Guess again
'60s civil rights hero urges black community to vote for Trump: 'What the hell do you have to lose?'
Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

--------------------

--------------------

Put it down this way, if its voting for Trump irrespective of skin color, it has the brain of a moronic white simp, clear?

What is clear you have a problem impressing me, and most likely anyone else.:9:

--------------------

Me impressing you? Clearly I can see your nuts....dude, since when do I give a rats fuck about trying to impress a ignorant, stupid to the core, white shit head? There's not enough hours in the day, let alone days in a year for me to even contemplate doing that...really? Like get over yourself, moron...you are not worth it.

--------------------

MArtin Luther King Jrs. Niece is voting for Trump....

--------------------

Me impressing you? Clearly I can see your nuts....dude, since when do I give a rats fuck about trying to impress a ignorant, stupid to the core, white shit head? There's not enough hours in the day, let alone days in a year for me to even contemplate doing that...really? Like get over yourself, moron...you are not worth it.

You put a lot of effort into that reply. Whatever you say dumbfuck.

--------------------

DAMN! That dude sounds like a through and through Trump fan! He HATES the media with a passion.

--------------------

DAMN! That dude sounds like a through and through Trump fan! He HATES the media with a passion.

We should all hate the media. They have been lying to us since the Vietnam war.

--------------------

--------------------

Hillary has lengthy history of dishonesty and corruption. She has a legacy of illegal wars that have destabilized entire countries and resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent woman and children and displacde ever more. She is proposing a no-fly zone in Syria, which her own advisers have said will cause a war with Russia. She is also for open borders which is an invitation for murderers, rapist and terrorists to enter our country. Americans have already been killed, women already raped by Hillary's guests. Finally, she is an advocate for those who chant, “What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want them? Now!”

Trump on the other hand has advised against a no-fly zone and promised that he would never allow the U.S. military to be used for politically motivated nation building. He is also firmly against open borders and is a powerful advocate for law and order. Even if Trump groped every pussy in Pasadena, he is still morally superior to the lying warmonger Hillary. I would rather vote for an alleged groper than a proven traitor.

Remember what Knute Rockne said: “When the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys, ask them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Groper.”

mle161022c20161021092335.jpg

Forum List

Back