Never Forget

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
maxresdefault.jpg

Even if Trumps innaguration crowd was less than Obamas it means nothing.

Do people not take into account that Washington DC is what 90% or so democrats. Of course obama would have more people there.

I would've loved to been at Trumps inauguration as many of the 60 million supporters would've too buuut people have jobs kids and can't afford a plane ticket hotel room time off work to go to D.C. For it.

His innaguration day was amazing.I literally burst out in tears of joy multiple times watching the day.

I cannot even explain the joy and gratitude I felt that day.and continue to feel every day I wake up and Hilary is not our president.

Antis think because they protest in numbers that makes them representative of how America feels about Trump.

I don't need to yell and hold signs.Just because you don't see Trump supporters out screaming about him as you do with the left doesn't mean squat.

We are in our homes with our families watching his actions and privately rejoicing that he is our President

And you call trump a liar! This picture comparison has been debunked several times. Do try and be honest. i know it's hard for a hard core political whore like you, but try.

Forum List

Back