Never forget this was the Fani Willis Grand Jury Foreperson during these Investigations in Georgia

funny how i said the exact opposite - but no worries; i understand how you are doing that exact thing with yer chosen one; who has been found guilty of rape. you voted for a rapist twice & will a 3rd time.
You could careless about women. Much less girls, quote where you condemned Biden for taking inappropriate showers with his daughter. Or shut the fuck up, you loons discust me.

You could careless about women. Much less girls, quote where you condemned Biden for taking inappropriate showers with his daughter. Or shut the fuck up, you loons discust me.

Disgust doesn't begin to cover what I think about hateful scum like you. Donald Trump beat and raped a 13 year old child at Jeffrey Epstein's Apartment, and then threatened to harm her family until she dropped her lawsuit. More than 20 women have confirmed he sexually assaulted them, and he's been convicted of sexually assaulting E. Jean Carroll. Crickets.

But you never shut up about an forged claim against Joe Biden that even Project Veritas refused to publish because it wasn't real. That says you don't care about women at all. You'll use any lie against Democrats.

A true Republican. Protecting women from something that never happened. You're killing women with abortion restrictions and telling women to be grateful that they banned trans athletes from women's dressing rooms.

You're no better than the rapist you're defending. Scum.

Disgust doesn't begin to cover what I think about hateful scum like you. Donald Trump beat and raped a 13 year old child at Jeffrey Epstein's Apartment, and then threatened to harm her family until she dropped her lawsuit. More than 20 women have confirmed he sexually assaulted them, and he's been convicted of sexually assaulting E. Jean Carroll. Crickets.

But you never shut up about an forged claim against Joe Biden that even Project Veritas refused to publish because it wasn't real. That says you don't care about women at all. You'll use any lie against Democrats.

A true Republican. Protecting women from something that never happened. You're killing women with abortion restrictions and telling women to be grateful that they banned trans athletes from women's dressing rooms.

You're no better than the rapist you're defending. Scum.
Yeah so was Kavanaugh, you call wolf too many times. Your accusations don't mean anything.

Yeah so was Kavanaugh, you call wolf too many times. Your accusations don't mean anything.

Kavenaugh was never investigated and witnesses against him were never allowed to testify.

Kavenaugh was never investigated and witnesses against him were never allowed to testify.

You loons tried to railroad him by saying he raped that chick. Anyway Biden raped Tara Reid, she had to go to Russia to be safe. Biden is corrupt.

You loons tried to railroad him by saying he raped that chick. Anyway Biden raped Tara Reid, she had to go to Russia to be safe. Biden is corrupt.

He did try to rape a chick and Trump’s FBI weren’t allowed to investigate. Read the fucking links, fool. No witness other than Dr. Ford was allowed to testify either.

This is no different than the cover-up of Clarence Thomas’ sexual harassment of women in his office, as testified to by Anita Hill. In the case of Justice Thomas, several women came forward with similar charges to those of Ms. Hill, and none of those women were allowed to testify either.

Now, it turns out the Thomas has been taking bribes for the past 30 years. Basically, as soon as he got on the Supreme Court, the right wing billionaires started improving his lifestyle.

Morals matter. It’s time you stopped elevating, sexual offenders to the Supreme Court. Not only can they not keep their dicks in their pants, they seem to be all too willing to take a bribe as well.

He did try to rape a chick and Trump’s FBI weren’t allowed to investigate. Read the fucking links, fool. No witness other than Dr. Ford was allowed to testify either.

This is no different than the cover-up of Clarence Thomas’ sexual harassment of women in his office, as testified to by Anita Hill. In the case of Justice Thomas, several women came forward with similar charges to those of Ms. Hill, and none of those women were allowed to testify either.

Now, it turns out the Thomas has been taking bribes for the past 30 years. Basically, as soon as he got on the Supreme Court, the right wing billionaires started improving his lifestyle.

Morals matter. It’s time you stopped elevating, sexual offenders to the Supreme Court. Not only can they not keep their dicks in their pants, they seem to be all too willing to take a bribe as well.
She did remember when, or where. But Tara could remember when and where and you didn't believe her. Proves you loons make this stuff up to attack your political opponents.

You could careless about women.

i am a woman, dummy. a born & raised hetero female.

Much less girls,

been there, done that from 1962-1980.

quote where you condemned Biden for taking inappropriate showers with his daughter.

IF it is proven & ashley confirms it i will. until then, it's just rumor & speculation.... much like donny's pee tapes.

Or shut the fuck up, you loons discust me.

lol ... thanx for playing the ' i'll never admit that donny is a rapist - even though he has been found guilty in court, by a jury of his peers, because then i'd hafta come up with a good excuse as to why i'd vote for him again ' game. :113:

i am a woman, dummy. a born & raised hetero female.

been there, done that from 1962-1980.

IF it is proven & ashley confirms it i will. until then, it's just rumor & speculation.... much like donny's pee tapes.

lol ... thanx for playing the ' i'll never admit that donny is a rapist - even though he has been found guilty in court, by a jury of his peers, because then i'd hafta come up with a good excuse as to why i'd vote for him again ' game. :113:
When was he found guilty of rape? Oh and I've showed you the tapes of Ashley admitting to the diary. Still nothing from you.

When was he found guilty of rape?

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

Oh and I've showed you the tapes of Ashley admitting to the diary. Still nothing from you.

you did? are you talking about that 28 sec. clip of someone that is claiming to be ashley biden saying that is her diary but has not said a word about the contents?

Forum List

Back