I’m against shoplifting. But if that’s what the voters of California want, then I have to respect their choice, no matter how ridiculous I think it is

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
These videos are from two recent incidents. Both happened in California, which almost never prosecutes shoplifters. Each of these videos shows a large number of organized shoplifters stealing a large amount of merchandise.

I don’t support this kind of behavior. But if that’s what the voters of California want, then I have to respect their choice, no matter how ridiculous I think it is.

KTLA 5, August 12, 2023: “Video captures ‘flash mob’ of burglars swarming Nordstrom in Southern California mall”

ABC7, August 9, 2023: “Thieves steal $300K worth of merch from YSL store at Americana in Glendale”

These videos are from two recent incidents. Both happened in California, which almost never prosecutes shoplifters. Each of these videos shows a large number of organized shoplifters stealing a large amount of merchandise.

I don’t support this kind of behavior. But if that’s what the voters of California want, then I have to respect their choice, no matter how ridiculous I think it is.

KTLA 5, August 12, 2023: “Video captures ‘flash mob’ of burglars swarming Nordstrom in Southern California mall”

ABC7, August 9, 2023: “Thieves steal $300K worth of merch from YSL store at Americana in Glendale”

BLM says this is reparations, so it's taking care of itself.

California isn't doing to bad considering red states tend to have the highest obesity, highest murder rates and worst education.

This isn't really "shoplifting", the proper word here is "looting".

Shoplifting is when some goes into a store and tucks steaks into their jockey shorts when they don't think anyone is looking.

This is quite different.

What ever happened to the old slogan "Warning: Looters will be Shot on Site"?

This isn't really "shoplifting", the proper word here is "looting".

Shoplifting is when some goes into a store and tucks steaks into their jockey shorts when they don't think anyone is looking.

This is quite different.

What ever happened to the old slogan "Warning: Looters will be Shot on Site"?

We screwed ourselves by opening the border to the wrong people.

koreans.jpg

California isn't doing to bad considering red states tend to have the highest obesity, highest murder rates and worst education.

If we could take the blue cities out of the red states, they would be the safest in the nation.

You people ruin everything you touch.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021
St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

Yeah, red states won't have hardly any people left because they are all murdered and the ones that are left will fat and stupid.

They'll have stores people can go to and buy things though.

States with those Soros DAs will not. Stores will close.

People will lose jobs, manufacturing jobs will be lost, too.

It's not rocket surgery to see where that's going to go.

Forum List

Back