Never Again.......David Hogg’s new book

Those kids are doing pretty damned good at keeping up the pressure
Four months now

NOBODY but people like you are even THINKING about the Parkland stuff anymore.
Why not?

You over estimate the the attention span of millennials. Adults understand that it happened, that there is nothing that can be done about it and have moved on. Thinking adults understand that people like you have no real clue as to how and stop it but you think you're the smartest kids on the block and that ONLY what you think and want will stop it.

Offer your thoughts and prayers and move on
Just like the NRA tells you to

These kids aren’t buying it

Nope - In fact they call BULLSHIT

*Emma's speech now over 3 million hits

Lesbian shows that she is angry.

Somebody explain how this is different.

He is building quite a resume for a incoming freshman.

Doing what? He hasn't done anything, when he accomplishes something let me know at this point he hasn't been accepted by any colleges, so his resume isn't very good at this point. He also decided to skip a year of school because his grades weren't good enough to get into any college. I read the excerpt from his book and it sounds like typical 18 year pie in the sky nothing. They are the class that is going to change the world, the one to make a difference. I have heard that from every graduating class that has ever graduated, I won't damper their enthusiasm however I know what the reality is. I wish him the best.

He and a few other very talented classmates have done plenty. Organized a march with over a quarter million participants, registered tens of thousands of young new voters. got the redder than red Florida legislature and governor to sign a control bill - however small, it's a baby step. And he has dominated social media and the news cycle since February 14th.

Why is it you believe his "class" won't change the world and why do you have such a negative view of the hopes and dreams of his class and his classmates? When you suggest that YOU know what "reality is" the suggestion is that millions of others don't and that they will soon be hit like a ton of bricks. We create our own reality Papa - change is possible, and you'll be seeing lots of that come November.

They "organized"? That is what you really think? The anti-gun groups rallied and used their anger to move forward and organize. They haven't dominated social media, we have had the feckless comment, immigration, N. Korea, Rosanne's comment, Trump scratched his nose in public and mainly Trump has dominated the media because the media wants Trump to dominate and since about April I haven't heard a lot from them other than the book writing, which is cool for a kid to self publish a book, I am happy for him.

Why don't I believe his class won't change the world? Because every graduating class said "we are going to change the world" and then life happens and reality sets in, then people move on to real life, spouse, kids, work, money and so. Again, if they are around in a couple years, then you may have something, my life experience tells me otherwise. In November we will see seats change over and in the end, the left and right will continue to bicker, the left will blame the right, the right will blame the left and corporate America will continue to pay the politicians off.

It's all good, I hope the kid finds his purpose and rolls on from there, let me know how it is going in a couple years with Mr. Hogg and company.

They "organized"? That is what you really think? The anti-gun groups rallied and used their anger to move forward and organize. They haven't dominated social media, we have had the feckless comment, immigration, N. Korea, Rosanne's comment, Trump scratched his nose in public and mainly Trump has dominated the media because the media wants Trump to dominate and since about April I haven't heard a lot from them other than the book writing, which is cool for a kid to self publish a book, I am happy for him.

Why don't I believe his class won't change the world? Because every graduating class said "we are going to change the world" and then life happens and reality sets in, then people move on to real life, spouse, kids, work, money and so. Again, if they are around in a couple years, then you may have something, my life experience tells me otherwise. In November we will see seats change over and in the end, the left and right will continue to bicker, the left will blame the right, the right will blame the left and corporate America will continue to pay the politicians off.

It's all good, I hope the kid finds his purpose and rolls on from there, let me know how it is going in a couple years with Mr. Hogg and company.

Y'all predicted that they'd fall off the face of the earth back in March or so -
You were wrong
Yes - it was the Parkland KIDS who made this happen - They were masters of social media.

Comprehensive education was the key - And this school has some awesome teachers.
Here - Learn something, and stop being such a miserable pessimist :wink:

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.

Y'all predicted that they'd fall off the face of the earth back in March or so -
You were wrong
Yes - it was the Parkland KIDS who made this happen - They were masters of social media.

Comprehensive education was the key - And this school has some awesome teachers.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.
Great bunch of kids

Her sexual preference has WHAT to do with it?
C'mon Papa - You are better than this
Here sexual preference has everything to do with it.

Homosexuals learn to lie early in life....simply to hide their sexual tendencies from family and friends.

Parkland is in Debbie Wasserman-Shit's district. Every one of the kids seem to exhibit homosexual tendencies. My guess is they were identified early on to be spokespeople, and then brought into prominence by the MSM. Others tried to tell their story but these rug munchers and pole smokers were the most ANTI-NRA. So they got coverage.

Homosexuals learn to lie early in life....simply to hide their sexual tendencies from family and friends.

Parkland is in Debbie Wasserman-Shit's district. Every one of the kids seem to exhibit homosexual tendencies. My guess is they were identified early on to be spokespeople, and then brought into prominence by the MSM. Others tried to tell their story but these rug munchers and pole smokers were the most ANTI-NRA. So they got coverage.

Jesus dude, grow up with the grade school homo talk. Emily Gonzales has been out of the closet for years.

You were wrong

I see, I am everyone else, got it. I am saying two years, I don't care what others say. Time will tell, not sure why you think I need to be excited. I am not a pessimist, I just watch people talk and then watch what really happens. This is a good learning experience for them. It is all good whether they get anywhere or not, they just need to keep it positive not angry.

I see, I am everyone else, got it. I am saying two years, I don't care what others say. Time will tell, not sure why you think I need to be excited. I am not a pessimist, I just watch people talk and then watch what really happens. This is a good learning experience for them. It is all good whether they get anywhere or not, they just need to keep it positive not angry.

They have every right to be angry.
The presence of anger doesn't mean they can't be positive at the same time.
It's about passion.

It's about passion.

True, I'm sure they're positive they're angry....nobody cares.

Jesus dude, grow up with the grade school homo talk. Emily Gonzales has been out of the closet for years.
No shit.

I guess my point went over your pointed head.

Do you think the bald bitch never hid her sexuality? That she's always been out, essentially always been honest about it?

It's about passion.

Oh you Hogg-haters care a great deal. In fact, it's an obsession! ;)

It's about passion.

Oh you Hogg-haters care a great deal. In fact, it's an obsession! ;)

Yup, I'll get back to you on that one if I ever initiate a thread on D. Hogg.

Forum List

Back