Already making the rounds of the talk shows. Good Morning America this morning

Hogg is not fading away
Good Morning America? LMAO

-Geaux

Big audience for an author
^^^^^^:21:^^^^^^

Reminds me of the tree that fell in the forest

-Geaux

When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.
In all the years we took guns to school I never heard of anyone being shot.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.

This just means you are a City Boy. During Pheasant Season I took my 12 gauge every day and hunted on the way home.

It was quite common in our rural school. No one thought anything of it and no one got shot, what an amazing world back then, less crime, less violence, not like what we have evolved into today.

Makes you wonder what has changed in the world? Back then they had discipline in schools. No one would have ever thought of a school shooting. The country has gone to hell in a handbasket.

When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.

This just means you are a City Boy. During Pheasant Season I took my 12 gauge every day and hunted on the way home.

It was quite common in our rural school. No one thought anything of it and no one got shot, what an amazing world back then, less crime, less violence, not like what we have evolved into today.

Makes you wonder what has changed in the world? Back then they had discipline in schools. No one would have ever thought of a school shooting. The country has gone to hell in a handbasket.
Liberals have effectively erased the difference between good and bad

That is why MVP trophy's in Little League have gone by the way of the horse and buggy. Now everyone gets a trophy.

-Geaux

I thought he was denied entry into several colleges because of his grades. Maybe he will also take the time to get a better education so he can go to college next year.
He is building quite a resume for a incoming freshman.

Doing what? He hasn't done anything, when he accomplishes something let me know at this point he hasn't been accepted by any colleges, so his resume isn't very good at this point. He also decided to skip a year of school because his grades weren't good enough to get into any college. I read the excerpt from his book and it sounds like typical 18 year pie in the sky nothing. They are the class that is going to change the world, the one to make a difference. I have heard that from every graduating class that has ever graduated, I won't damper their enthusiasm however I know what the reality is. I wish him the best.
Incoming freshman, political activist, author, noted anti gun activist. Not too shabby

He has been accepted at numerous universities and can write his own ticket.

But right now,
He prefers to participate in the next election

Incoming freshman is a plus? Lots of incoming freshmen. Author? In this day and age anyone and everyone can be a an author, I have written a book. Political activist, David Duke is a political activist. He did get into UC-Irvine which he got in to based on his activism and not his grades. Maybe this will get him motivated to get a better education.

He's a Great American Hero, just ask RW.

He is a kid with a cause, that is good, however he is a kid and we will see how long this will last, I think in two years or less he will move on to something else.

No kidding, each year it gets worse, that is why when these kids graduate and think they are going to "change the world", I just smile because every year is worse than the one before.

No kidding, each year it gets worse, that is why when these kids graduate and think they are going to "change the world", I just smile because every year is worse than the one before.
Those kids are doing pretty damned good at keeping up the pressure
Four months now

Sorry, but making money off a tragedy is about as low as you can get.
Absolutely despicable.

Trump is using the 4,000 kids he kidnapped to get funding for the wall….
You may be on to something.
Is that like the 17 imaginary Intel agencies???
There isn't any 4000 damned KIDS, BTW

Oh? What is the number of kids that are being detained? One is too many.

I thought he was denied entry into several colleges because of his grades. Maybe he will also take the time to get a better education so he can go to college next year.
He is building quite a resume for a incoming freshman.

Doing what? He hasn't done anything, when he accomplishes something let me know at this point he hasn't been accepted by any colleges, so his resume isn't very good at this point. He also decided to skip a year of school because his grades weren't good enough to get into any college. I read the excerpt from his book and it sounds like typical 18 year pie in the sky nothing. They are the class that is going to change the world, the one to make a difference. I have heard that from every graduating class that has ever graduated, I won't damper their enthusiasm however I know what the reality is. I wish him the best.
Incoming freshman, political activist, author, noted anti gun activist. Not too shabby

He has been accepted at numerous universities and can write his own ticket.

But right now,
He prefers to participate in the next election

Incoming freshman is a plus? Lots of incoming freshmen. Author? In this day and age anyone and everyone can be a an author, I have written a book. Political activist, David Duke is a political activist. He did get into UC-Irvine which he got in to based on his activism and not his grades. Maybe this will get him motivated to get a better education.
Your attempts to minimize Mr Hoggs accomplishments are laughable

How many incoming freshmen have been on the cover of Time magazine

Just a few whiny twats.

Four months now

NOBODY but people like you are even THINKING about the Parkland stuff anymore.

David Hogg’s new book

article-0-0D505F35000005DC-811_468x286.jpg

Four months now

NOBODY but people like you are even THINKING about the Parkland stuff anymore.
Why not?

Forum List

Back