Never Again.......David Hogg’s new book

She would of have kicked his butt. He declined the challenge.
With those twigs he calls arm. I doubt he can feed himself.
176 pages!

Couldn't they write a book he'd be able to pick up?

Did you hear about the girl who challenged him to arm wrestle?

Yeah, he's a whiny twat.

Throw the word 'stupid' in front...and that is how I would describe you.

David? Is that you?

176 pages!

The book is still being written

Hogg has the mid term elections to write about

2chthu.jpg

What do you think about the cover?
Hogg has given up his first year in college to campaign against NRA backed candidates in the mid terms

Keeping the pressure on

I thought he was denied entry into several colleges because of his grades. Maybe he will also take the time to get a better education so he can go to college next year.

David Hogg fighting to keep our schools safe

The old way is not working

176 pages!

2chthu.jpg

Hogg has given up his first year in college to campaign against NRA backed candidates in the mid terms

Keeping the pressure on

I thought he was denied entry into several colleges because of his grades. Maybe he will also take the time to get a better education so he can go to college next year.
He is building quite a resume for a incoming freshman.

When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.
In all the years we took guns to school I never heard of anyone being shot.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.

This just means you are a City Boy. During Pheasant Season I took my 12 gauge every day and hunted on the way home.

When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.

This just means you are a City Boy. During Pheasant Season I took my 12 gauge every day and hunted on the way home.

AGAIN ---> Year, city and state please

AGAIN ---> Year, city and state please

Sorry City Boy, I don't give a rats ass about your demands.

176 pages!

2chthu.jpg

Keeping the pressure on

Doing what? He hasn't done anything, when he accomplishes something let me know at this point he hasn't been accepted by any colleges, so his resume isn't very good at this point. He also decided to skip a year of school because his grades weren't good enough to get into any college. I read the excerpt from his book and it sounds like typical 18 year pie in the sky nothing. They are the class that is going to change the world, the one to make a difference. I have heard that from every graduating class that has ever graduated, I won't damper their enthusiasm however I know what the reality is. I wish him the best.

2chthu.jpg

Keeping the pressure on

Doing what? He hasn't done anything, when he accomplishes something let me know at this point he hasn't been accepted by any colleges, so his resume isn't very good at this point. He also decided to skip a year of school because his grades weren't good enough to get into any college. I read the excerpt from his book and it sounds like typical 18 year pie in the sky nothing. They are the class that is going to change the world, the one to make a difference. I have heard that from every graduating class that has ever graduated, I won't damper their enthusiasm however I know what the reality is. I wish him the best.
Incoming freshman, political activist, author, noted anti gun activist. On the cover of Time Magazine......
Not too shabby

He has been accepted at numerous universities and can write his own ticket.

But right now,
He prefers to participate in the next election

Last edited:

We had kids come to school with their rifles in their gun racks on their pick ups, it was pretty common in our rural school, some would go hunting before school, it was a way of life.

2chthu.jpg

Keeping the pressure on

Incoming freshman, political activist, author, noted anti gun activist. Not too shabby

But right now,

Incoming freshman is a plus? Lots of incoming freshmen. Author? In this day and age anyone and everyone can be a an author, I have written a book. Political activist, David Duke is a political activist. He did get into UC-Irvine which he got in to based on his activism and not his grades. Maybe this will get him motivated to get a better education.

Keeping the pressure on

Incoming freshman, political activist, author, noted anti gun activist. Not too shabby

But right now,

Incoming freshman is a plus? Lots of incoming freshmen. Author? In this day and age anyone and everyone can be a an author, I have written a book. Political activist, David Duke is a political activist. He did get into UC-Irvine which he got in to based on his activism and not his grades. Maybe this will get him motivated to get a better education.

He's a Great American Hero, just ask RW.

Keeping the pressure on

But right now,

Your attempts to minimize Mr Hoggs accomplishments are laughable

How many incoming freshmen have been on the cover of Time magazine

It was quite common in our rural school. No one thought anything of it and no one got shot, what an amazing world back then, less crime, less violence, not like what we have evolved into today.

Forum List

Back