Never Again.......David Hogg’s new book

They do it for big football games or Presidential rallies, they do it in crowded federal buildings which are packed to the gills will over-compensated, do-nothing Federal bureaucrats.

And they already have metal detectors and guards in large numbers of schools in US ghettos with a history of gang violence.

Of course its doable.

Further, schools could do a lot more of their educating on-line instead of in-person. No reason why students need to attend 5 days a week, a reduction in the number of days personal appearance is required by 80% would reduce costs

Oh Jesus DO get real. I attend most Boise State football games. It's not a comparatively large college stadium at about 36,000 max capacity. They have minimally 50 entrances and a few hundred security people. Still takes an hour to get everyone in.

I did jury duty last year and the first morning when they opened a single security entrance there were 150 people in line. It took almost half an hour to get that number of people through a single entry point.

Online schools for all? Great - a new generation with zero social skills. :rolleyes:

"to get everyone in"

I go to several games each year at a College Stadium which seats 90,000+. I have never been to a single game that everyone tried to get in at the same time. Maybe it's different at the Blue Field, but here I could claim it takes 4 hours, but that is mostly filtering in.

I go to several games each year at a College Stadium which seats 90,000+. I have never been to a single game that everyone tried to get in at the same time. Maybe it's different at the Blue Field, but here I could claim it takes 4 hours, but that is mostly filtering in.

Great - so we're gonna filter all the kids through a single entrance over say a two hour period of time? School doesn't work that way. Classes begin at a certain time and no kid is gonna show up even an hour early.

Last edited:

Great - so we're gonna filter all the kids through a single entrance over say a two hour period of time? School doesn't work that way. Classes begin at a certain time and no kid is gonna show up even an hour early.

I think folks that deal with logistics can figure this out. I was pointing out how stupid your analogy was. I know several people who work security at those games, they wish they had a time that the crowd would come in, they would use a completely different system that works efficiently and the Gate Team wouldn't have to stand in the friggin heat nearly as long.

176 pages!

Couldn't they write a book he'd be able to pick up?

The book is still being written

Hogg has the mid term elections to write about

2chthu.jpg

What do you think about the cover?
Hogg has given up his first year in college to campaign against NRA backed candidates in the mid terms

Keeping the pressure on

Hogg has given up his first year in college

How will he ever catch up on the "Queer Studies" and "Feminist Thought" classes he's gonna miss?

176 pages!

The book is still being written

2chthu.jpg

What do you think about the cover?
Hogg has given up his first year in college to campaign against NRA backed candidates in the mid terms

Keeping the pressure on
And like everything Leftards do, they gain votes for Republicans.

Hogg and his group will be hounding those candidates who refuse to do anything about gun violence

Oh no, there is a triangle headed, twig-armed whiner hounding me...….

" A liberal, a conservative and a CEO walk into a room. There ate ten cookies on the table. The CEO takes nine and whispers to the conservative...liberals are trying to take your cookie meanwhile while the liberal is leaking the story to CNN and the FBI is trying to indict the CEO. Left wing blog headlines scream "conservative caught up in cookie racket, Trump implicated".

Last edited:
They do it for big football games or Presidential rallies, they do it in crowded federal buildings which are packed to the gills will over-compensated, do-nothing Federal bureaucrats.

And they already have metal detectors and guards in large numbers of schools in US ghettos with a history of gang violence.

Of course its doable.

Further, schools could do a lot more of their educating on-line instead of in-person. No reason why students need to attend 5 days a week, a reduction in the number of days personal appearance is required by 80% would reduce costs

Oh Jesus DO get real. I attend most Boise State football games. It's not a comparatively large college stadium at about 36,000 max capacity. They have minimally 50 entrances and a few hundred security people. Still takes an hour to get everyone in.

I did jury duty last year and the first morning when they opened a single security entrance there were 150 people in line. It took almost half an hour to get that number of people through a single entry point.

Online schools for all? Great - a new generation with zero social skills. :rolleyes:
And yet until about 30 years ago kids could take guns to schools. Gun clubs or as my father did, just go rabbit hunting after school.

So what changed?

The left won’t address that because you don’t like the answer.
When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.
In all the years we took guns to school I never heard of anyone being shot.

Last edited:
She would of have kicked his butt. He declined the challenge.
With those twigs he calls arm. I doubt he can feed himself.
176 pages!

Did you hear about the girl who challenged him to arm wrestle?

Yeah, he's a whiny twat.

She would of have kicked his butt. He declined the challenge.
With those twigs he calls arm. I doubt he can feed himself.
176 pages!

Did you hear about the girl who challenged him to arm wrestle?

Yeah, he's a whiny twat.

Throw the word 'stupid' in front...and that is how I would describe you.

When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.
In all the years we took guns to school I never heard of anyone being shot.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.

Forum List

Back