Netherlands: Close all mosques and ban the koran

Geert Wilders: Close All Mosques In The Netherlands

Leader of Netherlands’ most popular party Geert Wilders has proposed a closure of all Mosques in the country and a total ban on the Koran ahead of the 2017 general election.

Leader of the populist Party for Freedom (PVV) Geert Wilders has proposed the most radical anti-Islamisation platform for any party in European politics. Wilders, whose PVV are currently top of all major polls in the Netherlands, has declared that the new platform for the party ahead of the general elections in 2017 will include the plan to close all Mosques in the country and place a ban on the Islamic holy book, the Koran. Wilders claims that the move is to counter the Islamisation he sees ongoing in the country reports Belgian paper Demorgen.

pressure from the party against Islamisation. During the last parliamentary campaign the PVV proposed to allow up to a thousand asylum seekers into the country per year. The ongoing migrant crisis and multiple acts of terror in European cities over the past few months has influenced the opinion of Wilders and the party who are known as one of the toughest on Islamism in Europe.

Wilders himself says he is, “incredibly proud of the draft,” of the party platform and reaffirmed his commitment to follow the United Kingdom out of the European Union. Wilders has long been an advocate of getting the Netherlands out of the political bloc who he claims stifle any meaningful asylum of immigration policy passed by the Dutch parliament.

Earlier this year writing exclusively for Breitbart London Wilders called for a “Patriot Spring” across Europe and North America. As Austrian Freedom Party presidential candidate Norbert Hofer leads in polls ahead of the October 2nd Austrian Presidential election, the German Alternative for Germany have become the 3rd largest party in Germany and Wilders PVV are projected to win at least ten seats more than the current ruling party, the patriot spring may have begun.

The guy's a racist idiot, he always comes out with this stuff.

If you start telling people what they can believe, what religion they can practice, then what sort of a society do you have? You're as bad as those backwards Muslim countries you hate.

I missed the part where he told anyone what religion they could practice?

It's obvious the world has an Islam problem.

That's okay, some people just can't read very well:

"has proposed a closure of all Mosques in the country and a total ban on the Koran "

Oh so you can only practice your faith if you have a Koran and a mosque?

I must have missed that memo.

So, if you're going to ban the Koran and Mosques, close all Churches, Synagogues, Temples, ban all religious books, and see how many Christians come on here complaining they can't practice their religion.

I mean the Christians on here are complaining their religious rights are being taken away because they can't beat up gay people and ban then from being equal and all of that stuff. You know what I mean?

"Close All Mosques In The Netherlands"

Which would accomplish nothing.

Muslims in the Netherlands would still gather to pray, continue to practice their faith, and continue to read the Koran.

And what would be the mechanics of ‘banning’ the Koran – the police kicking down the doors of Muslims and searching their homes; it’s naïve idiocy to believe that a Netherlands perceived hostile to Islam will have the effect of ‘persuading’ Muslims to either leave or stay away.

This is just another example of the ignorance, stupidity, fear, and hate common to most on the right.

It would actually just radicalize a lot of Muslims and create a climate of fear. But then this is what the right seems to be aiming for. Get the war, then with the war you can treat them as the enemy, and then you can pound on them. Basically an excuse for bullying.

Leader of Netherlands’ most popular party Geert Wilders has proposed a closure of all Mosques in the country and a total ban on the Koran ahead of the 2017 general election.

Leader of the populist Party for Freedom (PVV) Geert Wilders has proposed the most radical anti-Islamisation platform for any party in European politics. Wilders, whose PVV are currently top of all major polls in the Netherlands, has declared that the new platform for the party ahead of the general elections in 2017 will include the plan to close all Mosques in the country and place a ban on the Islamic holy book, the Koran. Wilders claims that the move is to counter the Islamisation he sees ongoing in the country reports Belgian paper Demorgen.

pressure from the party against Islamisation. During the last parliamentary campaign the PVV proposed to allow up to a thousand asylum seekers into the country per year. The ongoing migrant crisis and multiple acts of terror in European cities over the past few months has influenced the opinion of Wilders and the party who are known as one of the toughest on Islamism in Europe.

Wilders himself says he is, “incredibly proud of the draft,” of the party platform and reaffirmed his commitment to follow the United Kingdom out of the European Union. Wilders has long been an advocate of getting the Netherlands out of the political bloc who he claims stifle any meaningful asylum of immigration policy passed by the Dutch parliament.

Earlier this year writing exclusively for Breitbart London Wilders called for a “Patriot Spring” across Europe and North America. As Austrian Freedom Party presidential candidate Norbert Hofer leads in polls ahead of the October 2nd Austrian Presidential election, the German Alternative for Germany have become the 3rd largest party in Germany and Wilders PVV are projected to win at least ten seats more than the current ruling party, the patriot spring may have begun.

If you start telling people what they can believe, what religion they can practice, then what sort of a society do you have? You're as bad as those backwards Muslim countries you hate.

"has proposed a closure of all Mosques in the country and a total ban on the Koran "

So, if you're going to ban the Koran and Mosques, close all Churches, Synagogues, Temples, ban all religious books, and see how many Christians come on here complaining they can't practice their religion.

I mean the Christians on here are complaining their religious rights are being taken away because they can't beat up gay people and ban then from being equal and all of that stuff. You know what I mean?

You can take away my church and take away my bible but you can never take away my faith. If you had any faith at all you would already know this...

And btw if Christians start preaching rape, murder, and oppression then they should be ran out of town.

Muslims in the Netherlands would still gather to pray, continue to practice their faith, and continue to read the Koran.

And what would be the mechanics of ‘banning’ the Koran – the police kicking down the doors of Muslims and searching their homes; it’s naïve idiocy to believe that a Netherlands perceived hostile to Islam will have the effect of ‘persuading’ Muslims to either leave or stay away.

This is just another example of the ignorance, stupidity, fear, and hate common to most on the right.

It would actually just radicalize a lot of Muslims and create a climate of fear. But then this is what the right seems to be aiming for. Get the war, then with the war you can treat them as the enemy, and then you can pound on them. Basically an excuse for bullying.

They are already radicalized in mass already. So what's the big deal? Maybe this will force a reformation..

You can take away my church and take away my bible but you can never take away my faith. If you had any faith at all you would already know this...

And btw if Christians start preaching rape, murder, and oppression then they should be ran out of town.

But that isn't the point, is it?

As I said, Christians get annoyed when they have to cope with selling cakes to gay people. They still have their faith no matter what. However people want the FREEDOM to practice their faith in the manner in which they CHOOSE.

You're talking about oppressing people, and then trying to justify it by claiming that people's faith won't be taken away by taking away their books and buildings.

Then why take them away? If you take away their books, people will just get them illegally. You can get the Koran on the internet easily. Are you going to start banning these websites too? Take away their buildings and they'll just meet somewhere else.

So, proposing something like this must have a reason to it. Oh yeah, it's designed simply to piss Muslims off so they'll leave the country. It's designed to take away their freedoms, make them feel unwanted, and hope they'll leave.

I don't want to live in such a country.

They are already radicalized in mass already. So what's the big deal? Maybe this will force a reformation..

Yeah, some have radicalized "in mass", I assume you mean "en masse", which means what? As a percentage? Well you'd be looking at a massive increase in this, more bombs, more problems.

How many bombs or attacks has the Netherlands had this summer from radical Muslims? None. So..... You'd be increasing this.

But the problem started with Bush invading Iraq in 2003 anyway. So, your response is to make things worse, because you think they're bad.

It's like having an itchy eye, because you put your finger in something then stuck it in your eye and it itches. Instead of trying to solve the problem sensibly, you gouge your eye out to solve the problem.

Not very smart.

As I said, Christians get annoyed when they have to cope with selling cakes to gay people. They still have their faith no matter what. However people want the FREEDOM to practice their faith in the manner in which they CHOOSE.

You're talking about oppressing people, and then trying to justify it by claiming that people's faith won't be taken away by taking away their books and buildings.

Then why take them away? If you take away their books, people will just get them illegally. You can get the Koran on the internet easily. Are you going to start banning these websites too? Take away their buildings and they'll just meet somewhere else.

So, proposing something like this must have a reason to it. Oh yeah, it's designed simply to piss Muslims off so they'll leave the country. It's designed to take away their freedoms, make them feel unwanted, and hope they'll leave.

So for the record you are sticking with religious freedom? So we can go tell the gays to go away when they want a wedding cake?

So for the record you are sticking with religious freedom? So we can go tell the gays to go away when they want a wedding cake?

Fucking hell, are your really going to be this obtuse? How about perhaps we do this in a grown up manner? I'm assuming you're over the age of 18.

Yeah, some have radicalized "in mass", I assume you mean "en masse", which means what? As a percentage? Well you'd be looking at a massive increase in this, more bombs, more problems.

How many bombs or attacks has the Netherlands had this summer from radical Muslims? None. So..... You'd be increasing this.

But the problem started with Bush invading Iraq in 2003 anyway. So, your response is to make things worse, because you think they're bad.

It's like having an itchy eye, because you put your finger in something then stuck it in your eye and it itches. Instead of trying to solve the problem sensibly, you gouge your eye out to solve the problem.

Not very smart.

The problem with Muslims didn't start with Bush. The Muslims have been a pain since they partnered up with Hitler.

Fucking hell, are your really going to be this obtuse? How about perhaps we do this in a grown up manner? I'm assuming you're over the age of 18.

Oh so it's going to be only what you think we should do for the people you choose..... Sorry to ask for some consistency on your part. I should have known better.

Not very smart.

The problem with Muslims didn't start with Bush. The Muslims have been a pain since they partnered up with Hitler.

Muslims have always been a problem, so too have Christians, and Jews, and men, and women, and children, and well... humans are just one big fucking problem.......

However I'm talking about the issues that are happening right now, rather than going off on one trying to track down some time when....

Without the Iraq War many of these problems would be less.

Not very smart.

Muslims have always been a problem, so too have Christians, and Jews, and men, and women, and children, and well... humans are just one big fucking problem.......

However I'm talking about the issues that are happening right now, rather than going off on one trying to track down some time when....

I would say the real issue happened when we did nothing to keep Mubarek in power and then didn't support the Iranian resistance who wanted to over throw their government.

Iraq was created to keep the tribes fighting. Losing Hussein did hurt the region from a control stand point but he was also out of control.

Should we had went to war there..... Probably not. But I have more of a problem with our relationship with Saudi Arabia, Iran, and a few others

Oh so it's going to be only what you think we should do for the people you choose..... Sorry to ask for some consistency on your part. I should have known better.

No, it's that you're not debating, you're going off on one telling me what I think, trying to play little games. If you want to know my opinion on something, ask. I've told you what I think, maybe you want further clarification. However if you're just going to play stupid fucking games then I'm not interested.

So are you willing to talk properly on this issue or are you going to fuck around? The latter sees me stop talking to you.

And you keep saying Christians and Jews were a problem.... Are you actually trying to say that they were as equal a problem as the Muslims?

Child Please!!!!!!

Not very smart.

I would say the real issue happened when we did nothing to keep Mubarek in power and then didn't support the Iranian resistance who wanted to over throw their government.

Iraq was created to keep the tribes fighting. Losing Hussein did hurt the region from a control stand point but he was also out of control.

Should we had went to war there..... Probably not. But I have more of a problem with our relationship with Saudi Arabia, Iran, and a few others

Why is it the US's job to keep people in power in other countries? Keeping people in power and playing such games is one of the reasons why Muslims are annoyed at the west. It's happened too many times.

Maybe you think Saddam was out of control, but there was far more control than there is now.

However the war showed people what the US is really about. Everyone knew the US was lying about WMDs and everyone knew it was all about the Powell Doctrine, ie, US interests were at play. Oil basically.

If a country goes to war to get cheaper oil, then people are going to get angry at this. So people are fighting back.

Perspective: If the federal govt started to try and take people's guns away, the people would rise up and use those guns to hurt the federal govt and those who support the federal govt.

If the federal govt started to take away people's countries from them, the people would rise up and use violence to hurt the federal govt and those who support the federal govt. This is exactly what is happening.

And you keep saying Christians and Jews were a problem.... Are you actually trying to say that they were as equal a problem as the Muslims?

Child Please!!!!!!

Again, you're post is not worth replying to.

Yet you reply to tell me it doesn't warrant a reply?

You should log off. Based on your posts in these threads this evening.... You need to take the rest of the night off.

Not very smart.

Why is it the US's job to keep people in power in other countries? Keeping people in power and playing such games is one of the reasons why Muslims are annoyed at the west. It's happened too many times.

Maybe you think Saddam was out of control, but there was far more control than there is now.

However the war showed people what the US is really about. Everyone knew the US was lying about WMDs and everyone knew it was all about the Powell Doctrine, ie, US interests were at play. Oil basically.

If a country goes to war to get cheaper oil, then people are going to get angry at this. So people are fighting back.

Perspective: If the federal govt started to try and take people's guns away, the people would rise up and use those guns to hurt the federal govt and those who support the federal govt.

If the federal govt started to take away people's countries from them, the people would rise up and use violence to hurt the federal govt and those who support the federal govt. This is exactly what is happening.

Actually it was the Sykes-Picot agreement that kept them fighting. There are some groups of people who are so backwards and violent that they need to be kept killing each other as opposed to spreading their nonsense globally. We used to have the Muslims and Africans kept in their own areas killing each other... Now we have somehow promoted them bringing their violence worldwide.

No, it's that you're not debating, you're going off on one telling me what I think, trying to play little games. If you want to know my opinion on something, ask. I've told you what I think, maybe you want further clarification. However if you're just going to play stupid fucking games then I'm not interested.

So are you willing to talk properly on this issue or are you going to fuck around? The latter sees me stop talking to you.

I know your opinion. You are against religious freedom when it comes to Christians or Jews. But are for religious freedoms when it comes to Muslims.

You are for social acceptance when it comes to gays but against it when it comes to whether or not we promote Muslim women to be free.

Typical leftist cowardice.

Child Please!!!!!!

Again, you're post is not worth replying to.

Yet you reply to tell me it doesn't warrant a reply?

You should log off. Based on your posts in these threads this evening.... You need to take the rest of the night off.

Fine, I'll stop talking to you.

Based on some of the other posts after this, there really isn't any point.

You're using the same old tactics that others use, and it's ridiculous.

As I said, you want to debate, I'll debate, you want amusement then go find it with someone who wants to offer you amusement.

Forum List

Back