netflix releasing documentary celebrating child abuse

Just one more bit of proof of what sane people already know—modern liberalism has degenerated into what can only be fairly described as a mental and moral disease. They are willing and eager to screw up a young child, in order to promote they sick, evil agenda.

This poor boy will probably end up meeting a similar fate to that of David Reimer.

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Whereas classical liberalism emphasises the role of liberty, social liberalism stresses the importance of equality.

How did a political philosophy become the reason for transgenderism which has been occurring throughout history? Even before the idea of liberalism?

Thank you for letting me know what it is that I am not missing by my not having Net Flix.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that I have any interest in watching on there is Fuller House and its first season will be on DVD in February.

Thank you for letting me know what it is that I am not missing by my not having Net Flix.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only thing that I have any interest in watching on there is Fuller House and its first season will be on DVD in February.
Which means you discriminate between reality and fiction..

^^^ If that were true, I wouldn't be such an avid watcher of the Blue Bloods show. No, the characters on the show are not real, but the show is reality based.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because you don't mind having certain things in your face doesn't mean that the next person will mind having them in their face too whether they are for real or not.

^^^ If that were true, I wouldn't be such an avid watcher of the Blue Bloods show. No, the characters on the show are not real, but the show is reality based.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Just because you don't mind having certain things in your face doesn't mean that the next person will mind having them in their face too whether they are for real or not.
I don't have any subscriptions to any pay TV..Just wanted to know...My reality is my life..

if modern liberals push for equality why do they seek special privileges for certain groups? who else gets to push delusions? the rest of us get jailed for going to the other bathroom.

keep in mind several years ago netflix had a movie called "for a lost soldier" which glorifies a sexual relationship between a canadian soldier soldier and a 12 year old dutch boy during ww2. liberals are degenerates so what else would you expect?

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Whereas classical liberalism emphasises the role of liberty, social liberalism stresses the importance of equality.

How did a political philosophy become the reason for transgenderism which has been occurring throughout history? Even before the idea of liberalism?
Liberalism has become the philosophy of shutting down all expressions of liberty that doesn't follow Liberal ideals.

I hope the new administration's AG uses this documentary as an investigatory tool to arrest the people involved...including doctors who participated in child abuse...drugging...and mind-fucking children into wanting to amputate healthy body parts. Put them in irons and throw away the key.

if you had any doubts remaining about what criminal enablers liberals are..

Netflix to release documentary about transgender girl in 190 countries
Is it produced by Hil-liary Clintoon, directed by Anthony's Weiner and Huma Lesbedin?
Yes, we know the reason the democrats lost the election on all fronts. The cult of LGBT was like a pair of cinderblock shoes while they tried to swim to victory against a silent tide.
No it was da fake neews...no no it was da Russian hacking....no no no...it was Comey....no no no, it was Anthony's weiner!

Forum List

Back