Netflix: I See You

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
A better than middle-of-the-road whodunnit.
Not exactly the best put together movie you will see, not the best acted, but the story itself is a good one.
You will be entertained, and you are not going to guess the outcome.
So for that, it is worth watching.

*Note* - Holy crap what did Helen Hunt do to herself?? That is one of the worst plastic surgeries I have ever seen on a major Hollywood actress.

Helen just before plastic surgery -

Helen-Hunt-Plastic-Surgery.jpg

And the holy hell after surgery... reminds me of the movie "Mask"

EFqHyPjW4AA5d9X.jpg

Not exactly the best put together movie you will see, not the best acted, but the story itself is a good one.

*Note* - Holy crap what did Helen Hunt do to herself?? That is one of the worst plastic surgeries I have ever seen on a major Hollywood actress.

View attachment 774728

View attachment 774729

The after surgery picture is awful. She looks like an expressionless store mannequin.

View attachment 774728

View attachment 774729
She looks like a corpse

It was distracting watching the movie.
As Bill Burr said - "what the hell is wrong with these people? Before they were attractive 50 year olds, now they look like 30 year old lizards"

There is not enough cosmetic surgery that will allow a 50 year old to take roles away from 30 year olds.

Better off to let nature take its course and take roles for 50-60 year olds

There is not enough cosmetic surgery that will allow a 50 year old to take roles away from 30 year olds.

Better off to let nature take its course and take roles for 50-60 year olds
I kind of feel sorry for her... she has issues, otherwise she wouldn't do this to herself.
She is not known for her beauty, she is known for being a solid character actor. She is a good actor with a solid career. She didn't need to do this.
She aged very well. Was at least in the top 10% of older women.. she looked great.
Now... she looks like a freak.

I kind of feel sorry for her... she has issues, otherwise she wouldn't do this to herself.
She is not known for her beauty, she is known for being a solid character actor. She is a good actor with a solid career. She didn't need to do this.
She aged very well. Was at least in the top 10% of older women.. she looked great.

She should have learned a lesson from Jennifer Gray and Rene Zellweger

She should have learned a lesson from Jennifer Gray and Rene Zelwegger
Zelwegger... blonde is not my thing, but in Jerry McGuire, in that hot little black dress...
Now, she looks like you stretched latex over a skeleton.
Another thing about older woman... they do NOT look good skinny. They have lost muscle tone that they will never get back no matter how hard they work out. So all it does is make their skin, again, looking like stretched latex over a skeleton.

On the other hand you take Sissy Spacek, she had a nose job like 40 years ago but other than that it is all real.
She is freaking 73! And look at her!

ww.jpg

1681159585164.jpeg

Looks pretty good for 60 year old. This was before and after an auto accident a few years ago. Plastic surgery was assume and it remains a rumor. Keep in mind that movie makeup can radical change appearances.

Forum List

Back