Netflix Flicks

Has anyone noticed that when Frank plays his vid games to unwind, that he plays God Of War, Ascension? :lol:

True. Sometimes one needs to get through a couple of eps to see where it is going. I found this to be factual with The Killing, a four-season series on Netflix. It just kept getting more absorbing for anyone that likes a quiet, compelling mystery with superb acting and writing. I binged it over a period of a week. This is the way to see this series

Loved the two main detectives and their relationship. This series was taken after a Danish series and used Canadian actors I had never heard of and the setting is supposedly, Seattle, WA but filmed in Vancouver, BC. Gave it 5 stars only because I couldn't give it 10.

I liked the killing up till the end. By the end it was just a little too much.

Season 3, epi 5 of House Of Cards.
DAYUM that frank is an asshole! And claire? Oy. Horrible people.
I love this show. :lol:

Season 3, epi 5 of House Of Cards.
DAYUM that frank is an asshole! And claire? Oy. Horrible people.
I love this show. :lol:

Still in season two. That show has more twists and turns than a Colorado mountain road!

I've been stunned so many times. Good to know it hasn't turned away from what makes it so disturbingly fascinating.

i just finished 'breaking bad'...awesome but i admit to pulling for jessie the whole time...even when he was beating the pud outta walter

I finally got to the first epi. It was pretty good, I don't love him as president though.

Watched the documentary "over nighters" about a North Dakota pastor attempting to help all the people flocking there looking for work in the oil fields with no where to live because there is almost no housing in the area.

Good documentary with a shocking ending.

Watched the documentary "over nighters" about a North Dakota pastor attempting to help all the people flocking there looking for work in the oil fields with no where to live because there is almost no housing in the area.

Good documentary with a shocking ending.
On TV or where did you see it? I love a good documentary.

Mr Gracie heard me groaning and omg'ing and once in awhile muttering STUPID or OY at my screen and said fuck it....he's gonna watch too. He is on season 1, epi 7.

Actually..the more I watch this, the more I think Frank Underwood is based on a LOT of Obama.

So...who has finished season 3 of House Of Cards?

Spoiler:
I didn't think Stamper would go thru with it...but he did. He's perfect as Franks second hand man. Both are two peas in a pod. Wackadoodles.
Claire? Sorry, but too late for me to feel any pity for her at all. She's a wackadoodle too.

okay sons g/f was an intern.....for bush....o dont get me started ...well at the bush white house...twice even....it just gives me the heebeegeebees....thinking about that...but i digress.....so at dinner i ask her...what is more realistic....house of cards or west wing?

her reply....house of cards and i do not think that would just apply to the bush adm either

o hell now you have me started....so i am trying to get over this republican vixen who claims it was just a youthful mistake....yes my son is old enough now to have g/fs with youthful mistakes....but i always see a republican lurking inside her...sorry but once a damn heartless brainless republican...always one....then......they come over for dinner and i am playing queen....honey hush she did not know who queen was...omg.....

okay back to the op topic...whew sorry....i am watching....sister wives on hulu...forgive me...i cant forgive myself....it is rather weirdly oddly addictive....at first i could buy into the sister wives wanting to have support and more family than a simple man can give one...and that man kody brown is about as simple as they get...but i could get with the support team and built in friends....there was some upsides there..but then ....i got to researching...yes i was bored enough to research the brown family or as kody likes to call it...the kody brown family...so one of the kids gets sick.truly the 3 yr old...mother is christine....and non of the other wives go to the hospital...kid was in there for 11 days? well that is not the type of support i would expect...and get this kody brown did not stay at the hospital with 3 rd wife and sick child...now perhaps its just me....but in single marriage you would see the father there too...

i did enjoy marco polo...and damn if you get the chance ...watch the korean drama the kings face....
i know i know but i had a lot of time while hubby was down...

I got through the second epi on Cards. It would be better if they weren't quite so corrupt. I know politics is corruption inherently but this is just too much, I think.

That guy Stampor is getting sickening. I haven't seen much but I think he's next to die.

Stamper is totally creepy.

Meanwhile..I am TRYING to give Breaking Bad a chance. Season 1, epi 5 just starting. I don't know how long I will last though. It just isn't....well....doing anything for me.

Speaking of House Of Cards. The corruption is awful, and everyone stabs everyone else in the back. Reminds me of the Mafia. Smile to your face, slide the knife in yer back. No morals. No conscience. And anyone that does have morals or a conscience...they get killed off or shut up real fast.

I think every person in the USA needs to watch HoC. Smoke equals fire and that show is shitload of smoke even though it is "just hollywood". Um. No. It's what is really going on.

Forum List

Back