Netflix Flicks

Netflix: House of Cards. I just started watching it last night. Love it! Kevin Spacey is such an awesome actor.

Just finished a marathon of watching House Of Cards.
Wow.

One thing bugs me though. Claire. Every time they show her, all I focus on is that hole in her damn neck. She needs to hide it with a scarf. And she reminds me of a lizard. The way she moves, her face, how she stands. Very lizardy. I had to drag my eyes away from that neck of hers just to see if she ever blinked..up and down, not side to side. And I almost barfed a little in my mouth when Frank kissed Meechum or whatever his name is.

This show kinda reminds me of Sons Of Anarchy. I hate all the key players except for a scant few.

Frank and Claire are the perfect couple (for each other) and I think she is absolutely beautiful. Good lord I can't wait for the new season. You know it all comes at once on NetFlix right? No waiting for a weekly show. So, be prepared to binge again.

Claire is awful. But they picked the perfect person to play her. I swear that woman is a lizard alien disguised as an earthling.
I am torn with Frank. I like him alot...that southern charm I guess. And then I hate him. Then I like him again. But I won't care when he gets busted. However, even if he wound up in jail, he would be running the prison in no time.

I am prepped for another binge of it, lol. I also eagerly awaiting Wentworth and Orange Is The New Black.

I'm wondering if the writers were doing a bit of channeling of Bill and Hillary as Frank and Claire. We know Hillary likes men AND women. Or at least, that's the scuttlebutt. And she is pretty ruthless. Bill is more laid back but he, too, has that southern charm.

If you haven't watched Wentworth..or OITNB,..now might be the time to do a marathon watch of those two Netflix shows. Both are very good.

Back to HoC and channeling. I wonder if Tusk is a bit of it as one of the Koch bros.

Oh I've loved Kevin Spacey from afar for some time now..

Red Redington played this song on Blacklist this week. I just had a chance to watch my recording. Excellent as usual! :)

It was The Kenyon Family episode.

I've been watching The Jinx that I posted about upthread. So good.

They had a promo before the show last night that tonight on HBO at 9, Edward Snowden documentary. I just put it on record, it's called Citizenfour.

Frank and Claire are the perfect couple (for each other) and I think she is absolutely beautiful. Good lord I can't wait for the new season. You know it all comes at once on NetFlix right? No waiting for a weekly show. So, be prepared to binge again.

Claire is more evil than Frank

Great couple

Automata, with Antonio Banderas. Kinda along the lines of I Robot, but still I gave it a 4 out of 5.

Forum List

Back