Netanyahu's unwelcome visit to the U.S.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...sident-Obama-listen-to-Netanyahu-on-Iran.html
Faisal J. Abbas. Tuesday, 3 March 2015
It is extremely rare for any reasonable person to ever agree with anything Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says or does.

However, one must admit, Bibi did get it right, at least when it came to dealing with Iran.

The Israeli PM managed to hit the nail right on the head when he said that Middle Eastern countries are collapsing and that “terror organizations, mostly backed by Iran, are filling in the vacuum” during a recent ceremony held in Tel Aviv to thank outgoing IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz for his role during “challenging” times.
Great article and not very long. I should probably just post the whole thing but since I did not please go and read it.

i'm gonna post this on my thread as well. it may just get lost in this thread

Why Iran is at the core of the ISIS problem US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh my! Was he a gorgeous man when he was young or what? Yikes! This guy would be welcome into MY country anytime. Lol. :D

tumblr_maomnazjxL1rg36igo1_1280.jpg

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/vie...sident-Obama-listen-to-Netanyahu-on-Iran.html
Faisal J. Abbas. Tuesday, 3 March 2015
It is extremely rare for any reasonable person to ever agree with anything Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says or does.

However, one must admit, Bibi did get it right, at least when it came to dealing with Iran.

The Israeli PM managed to hit the nail right on the head when he said that Middle Eastern countries are collapsing and that “terror organizations, mostly backed by Iran, are filling in the vacuum” during a recent ceremony held in Tel Aviv to thank outgoing IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz for his role during “challenging” times.
Great article and not very long. I should probably just post the whole thing but since I did not please go and read it.

i'm gonna post this on my thread as well. it may just get lost in this thread

Why Iran is at the core of the ISIS problem US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Great thread. It would seem kind of obvious there are enough problems in the Middle East without powering up Iran. If it weren't the message board I can't believe you got so much flak on that OP.

Oh my! Was he a gorgeous man when he was young or what? Yikes! This guy would be welcome into MY country anytime. Lol. :D

Bibi was quite a Mensch! No doubt about it. I was wondering if he didn't have King David's good looks. I imagine King David as looking something like this in his youth.

As if we didn't know already... Ex-Mossad chief calls Netanyahu s Iran speech bullshit The Times of Israel
Thanks for confirming that freedom of speech in Israel exists with various ex's driveling freely.

I do not even get an ex - chief telling such things - What ever happened to men like Isser Harel, Doc? He'd have a fit even to hear of it.

I welcome Netanyahu, Not so much that out of touch dingbat president of ours. He doesn't get American culture, I turn my back on Obama in shame.

Bibi was quite a Mensch! No doubt about it. I was wondering if he didn't have King David's good looks. I imagine King David as looking something like this in his youth.
Boy, I've seen some pandering to a group in my life-time, but you are disgusting....Stand up on your-own two feet!

I welcome Netanyahu, Not so much that out of touch dingbat president of ours. He doesn't get American culture, I turn my back on Obama in shame.
Attacking sovereign nations over bullshit, made up reasons, is not American culture.
What sovereign nation would that be? Iran? The same Iran took American embassy workers hostage, they funded Humas
Attacking sovereign nations over bullshit, made up reasons, is not American culture.
You mean Iran? Let me see. Remember when Iran kidnaped American Embassy personnel back in 78? I do. That was an act of war. I remember Hamas blowing up over 200 American marines under Regans' watch in 1983. Hamas is directly connected to Iran, they launch missiles into Israel NOW. That same self sovereign country that denies the holocaust happened. That exaggerates American or Jewish interest like paranoid teenagers. Do the freekin math here.

Boy, I've seen some pandering to a group in my life-time, but you are disgusting....Stand up on your-own two feet!

Why? Is Bibi about to pay me a visit?! I'll have to do my hair. It's piled up on top of my head like a bad Goldie Hawn hair day. Seriously.

Or perhaps, a sovereign country, you mean Palestine? Created by the brits back after WW1, it was just as real as Israel is NOW.

Or perhaps, a sovereign country, you mean Palestine? Created by the brits back after WW1, it was just as real as Israel is NOW.

palestine was a territory designation like levant, not a country. It used to be a made up of several sanjuks, never a state or people.

palestine was a territory designation like levant, not a country. It used to be a made up of several sanjuks, never a state or people.

Of course it was a people. Palestinians were Palestinians before the European Jews became Palestinians.

Forum List

Back