Netanyahu's unwelcome visit to the U.S.

I welcome Netanyahu, Not so much that out of touch dingbat president of ours. He doesn't get American culture, I turn my back on Obama in shame.
Attacking sovereign nations over bullshit, made up reasons, is not American culture.
What sovereign nation would that be? Iran? The same Iran took American embassy workers hostage, they funded Humas
I welcome Netanyahu, Not so much that out of touch dingbat president of ours. He doesn't get American culture, I turn my back on Obama in shame.
Attacking sovereign nations over bullshit, made up reasons, is not American culture.
You mean Iran? Let me see. Remember when Iran kidnaped American Embassy personnel back in 78? I do. That was an act of war. I remember Hamas blowing up over 200 American marines under Regans' watch in 1983. Hamas is directly connected to Iran, they launch missiles into Israel NOW. That same self sovereign country that denies the holocaust happened. That exaggerates American or Jewish interest like paranoid teenagers. Do the freekin math here.

Oh good grief. Hamas didn't exist in 1983 and the PLO had left Lebanon by then. Oh let's not forget the hundreds of civilians killed by the New Jersey's bombardment in retaliation. Hamas is a resistance movement against Zionist occupation of Palestine and it takes funding from wherever it can

Or perhaps, a sovereign country, you mean Palestine? Created by the brits back after WW1, it was just as real as Israel is NOW.

palestine was a territory designation like levant, not a country. It used to be a made up of several sanjuks, never a state or people.

Of course it was a people. Palestinians were Palestinians before the European Jews became Palestinians.

And that term was reserved for the Jews right up until arafats Russian enablers told him to steal it to give the cause some credibility. The arab muslims called themselves Syrians and the Christians called themselves Christians.

Try reading proper history books and not just the ones that support your islamonazi POV

What sovereign nation would that be? Iran? The same Iran took American embassy workers hostage, they funded Humas
You mean Iran? Let me see. Remember when Iran kidnaped American Embassy personnel back in 78? I do. That was an act of war. I remember Hamas blowing up over 200 American marines under Regans' watch in 1983. Hamas is directly connected to Iran, they launch missiles into Israel NOW. That same self sovereign country that denies the holocaust happened. That exaggerates American or Jewish interest like paranoid teenagers. Do the freekin math here.

Oh good grief. Hamas didn't exist in 1983 and the PLO had left Lebanon by then. Oh let's not forget the hundreds of civilians killed by the New Jersey's bombardment in retaliation. Hamas is a resistance movement against Zionist occupation of Palestine and it takes funding from wherever it can

Do you not mean that hamas the name did not exist but the concept and organisation did under another name as far back as the 1950's as the Muslim Brotherhood. The same Muslim Brotherhood that is now on the terrorist list.

Now can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that they were all civilians, when you consider that terrorists act and look like civilians deliberately. Actually hamas is a terrorist organisation that exists to destroy Israel and massacre all the Jews, read their charter

The hostage crisis was a direct result of what the CIA did to that country in 1953. The missiles are a direct result of the illegal and immoral occupation of Palestinian land. And in light of Netanfuckyou lobbying Congress to attack Iran, I don't think they are exaggerating much.

Which is why we as Americans must stand up for Israel! Thank you for making my case!
We've been at war for over 10 years and I'm sick of it! Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME, I think they can stand up for themselves.

BTW, Iran hasn't attacked another country in over 300 years.

All this talk about an Iranian threat is total bullshit.

Which is why we as Americans must stand up for Israel! Thank you for making my case!
We've been at war for over 10 years and I'm sick of it! Israel is the only nuclear power in the ME, I think they can stand up for themselves.

Who do you think is arming the terrorists attacking Israel on a daily basis, Bill? The Iranians. They have not ceased from attacking Israel from the time she was re-established and her people returning there.

Do you not recall any of the speeches - declaring war against Israel - declaring Israel their mortal enemy - one that must be wiped off the map? Do you not recall reports of rockets being launched into Israel in order to kill Israeli civilians - men, women, and children? To destroy property and destruction? That is an act of war. Who supplied those rockets and weapons? Iran did. Who is financing terrorists who attack Israel? Who provides the money? Iran does. Who is the founder of the Islamic terrorist organization vowing for Israel's destruction. Hizbollah? Once again? Iran.

I rest my case.

The hostage crisis was a direct result of what the CIA did to that country in 1953. The missiles are a direct result of the illegal and immoral occupation of Palestinian land. And in light of Netanfuckyou lobbying Congress to attack Iran, I don't think they are exaggerating much.

So what caused the genocide of the Jewish tribe at medina that led to the commands in the Koran telling the muslims to KILL THE JEWS.. What caused the many massacres of Jews in Islamic nations prior to the birth of Zionism. What caused the massacre in Hebron in 1929, the massacre in Granada in 1066 when a muslim mob wiped out the Jews. The massacre in Jaffa in 1921, the massacres in safed 1929 and 1834. Do you want details of all the recent pre Israel massacres of the Jews in Islamic lands, and not one Jew doing anything to cause these massacres and atrocities.

So who is really to blame for all the trouble in Palestine when it has been the Jews getting massacred, ethnically cleansed and abused since 630 C.E

They have attacked other countries by proxy using Hezbolla, hamas, fatah and the muslim brotherhood. They have attacked yemen by proxy using the Houtis to carry out the attacks.

Who do you think is arming the terrorists attacking Israel on a daily basis, Bill?
Palestinian's resisting armed aggression from a foreign power, is not terrorism.

The Iranians. They have not ceased from attacking Israel from the time she was re-established and her people returning there.
That's a crock of bullshit.

Do you not recall any of the speeches - declaring war against Israel - declaring Israel their mortal enemy - one that must be wiped off the map?
Those are comments taken out of context and they weren't meant they way you are portraying them.

Do you not recall reports of rockets being launched into Israel in order to kill Israeli civilians - men, women, and children?
The occupation was going on for 37 years before the first rocket was ever launched. Why don't you have anything to say about that?

To destroy property and destruction? That is an act of war.
And that is exactly what Israel did to Gaza last year.

Who supplied those rockets and weapons? Iran did. Who is financing terrorists who attack Israel? Who provides the money? Iran does.
Israel does the same thing with al Qaeda terrorists in Syria.

Who is the founder of the Islamic terrorist organization vowing for Israel's destruction. Hizbollah? Once again? Iran.
Hezbollah, is a legally elected government party in Lebanon and when Israel attacks them, they have every right to defend themselves.

I rest my case.
Well, then you better wake it back up!

Bill, I feel great sadness for the Arab people who have been deceived from the beginning by none other than the Roman Vatican. You should read ex- Jesuit Alberto Rivera testimony by Jack Chick publications and learn the truth about how they deceived the Arabs in order to set them against the Jews. The Vatican is exploiting the Arabs to use them to take Jerusalem as their headquarters. They are not a Christian church but the Organization that represents Satan on the earth. I feel great compassion for the Arabs who fell into their web of deception. I pray for their deliverance. While the Arabs & Jews are battling each other - it was all devised by the Vatican long ago.

Who do you think is arming the terrorists attacking Israel on a daily basis, Bill?
Palestinian's resisting armed aggression from a foreign power, is not terrorism.

The Iranians. They have not ceased from attacking Israel from the time she was re-established and her people returning there.

Do you not recall any of the speeches - declaring war against Israel - declaring Israel their mortal enemy - one that must be wiped off the map?
Those are comments taken out of context and they weren't meant they way you are portraying them.

Do you not recall reports of rockets being launched into Israel in order to kill Israeli civilians - men, women, and children?
The occupation was going on for 37 years before the first rocket was ever launched. Why don't you have anything to say about that?

Who supplied those rockets and weapons? Iran did. Who is financing terrorists who attack Israel? Who provides the money? Iran does.

Who is the founder of the Islamic terrorist organization vowing for Israel's destruction. Hizbollah? Once again? Iran.
Hezbollah, is a legally elected government party in Lebanon and when Israel attacks them, they have every right to defend themselves.

I rest my case.

Targetting civilians and children with illegal weapons is terrorism, and that is what the Palestinians are doing.

NO it is a proven fact as the Iranians invaded and attaked Israel as part of the arab armies in 1948

WRONG as they were never taken out of any context that is just islamonazi bullshit to hide the truth.

The killing of Israeli children by any barbaric means has been going on since 630 C.E. why don't you have anything to say about that. How many hundreds of millions of Jews have been murdered by muslims over the last 1400 years compared to the numbers of muslims killed by Jews ?

With good reason and the ICJ will have no option but to declare that hamas committed war crimes by using civilian areas to engage in war. And in war military areas are destroyed. Read the Geneva conventions.

According to whom, and were is the real evidence that they supply mony to A.Q.

They were never Lebanese to begin with, they were an oddshoot of the PLO/hamas/M.B. and should be kicked out of Lebanon. They have ethnically cleansed the land of its rightful owners so that they could turn it into another islamonazi cess pit. Lets see how much they bleat shall we when Israel starts retaliating to military action and destroying rocket launch sites in civilian areas. Again you should read the Geneva conventions to see what they say about that.

I rest my case.

Targetting civilians and children with illegal weapons is terrorism, and that is what the Palestinians are doing.

NO it is a proven fact as the Iranians invaded and attaked Israel as part of the arab armies in 1948

WRONG as they were never taken out of any context that is just islamonazi bullshit to hide the truth.

The killing of Israeli children by any barbaric means has been going on since 630 C.E. why don't you have anything to say about that. How many hundreds of millions of Jews have been murdered by muslims over the last 1400 years compared to the numbers of muslims killed by Jews ?

With good reason and the ICJ will have no option but to declare that hamas committed war crimes by using civilian areas to engage in war. And in war military areas are destroyed. Read the Geneva conventions.

According to whom, and were is the real evidence that they supply mony to A.Q.

They were never Lebanese to begin with, they were an oddshoot of the PLO/hamas/M.B. and should be kicked out of Lebanon. They have ethnically cleansed the land of its rightful owners so that they could turn it into another islamonazi cess pit. Lets see how much they bleat shall we when Israel starts retaliating to military action and destroying rocket launch sites in civilian areas. Again you should read the Geneva conventions to see what they say about that.

They are animals. No one should take them seriously until they start behaving like human beings. They've been a thorn in Israel's side since the beginning, but people just expect Israel to take it. We know that citizens of the US would not tolerate that. We would demand our government take action, and that is what Israel does. They don't have a choice and have to protect their citizens from attack.

They are animals. No one should take them seriously until they start behaving like human beings. They've been a thorn in Israel's side since the beginning, but people just expect Israel to take it. We know that citizens of the US would not tolerate that. We would demand our government take action, and that is what Israel does. They don't have a choice and have to protect their citizens from attack.
An occupational force, cannot claim self defense. Israel is the aggressor. The occupation is reason for all the violence. Israel needs to end the occupation, then there will be peace.

Bill, I feel great sadness for the Arab people who have been deceived from the beginning by none other than the Roman Vatican. You should read ex- Jesuit Alberto Rivera testimony by Jack Chick publications and learn the truth about how they deceived the Arabs in order to set them against the Jews. The Vatican is exploiting the Arabs to use them to take Jerusalem as their headquarters. They are not a Christian church but the Organization that represents Satan on the earth. I feel great compassion for the Arabs who fell into their web of deception. I pray for their deliverance. While the Arabs & Jews are battling each other - it was all devised by the Vatican long ago.
This issue has nothing to do with Jews, but everything to do with human rights and international law. All the Pals want are the same rights most people in the rest of the world enjoy.

An occupational force, cannot claim self defense. Israel is the aggressor. The occupation is reason for all the violence. Israel needs to end the occupation, then there will be peace.

If that is the case, it's because they have been putting up with this treatment from their "neighbors" for years. The palestinians have cleared stated that they are not interested in a resolution. They use propaganda and victim status to make people like you feel sorry for you, when most of those people hate you and would just as soon cut off your head than shake your hand. You are gullible.

If that is the case, it's because they have been putting up with this treatment from their "neighbors" for years. The palestinians have cleared stated that they are not interested in a resolution. They use propaganda and victim status to make people like you feel sorry for you, when most of those people hate you and would just as soon cut off your head than shake your hand. You are gullible.
You remind me of a line in a Bob Dylan song...

"How many times can a man turn his head,
pretending he just doesn't see?"

2ANLFR0.jpg

Forum List

Back