Netanyahus´s map

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Israeli PM Netanyahu carried a present with him to the UN, a present for Ukrainian President Zelensky. The map was taken from Israel´s Consulate in New York and to be shown at the UN during Zelensky´s speech.

netanyahusmapwzckk.jpg

Bibi got this map for Zelensky instead of arms, the map doesn´t feature Ukraine

However, in the last moment, someone noticed this is an old Soviet map that does not show Ukraine and the map has not been exhibited.
Is that some kind of hidden message from Netanyahu, who cannot be too happy about Kiev´s obsession with Balkenkreuzes?

See also:

Be cautious of commenting here. To oppose apartheid is to oppose Zionism and the people of Israel!

Be cautious of commenting here. To oppose apartheid is to oppose Zionism and the people of Israel!
Yeah, do your anti-Semitic stuff somewhere else. This thread is about the map. If you want to complain about Netanyahu´s other map he also brought to the UN and doesn´t feature Palestine, note that there is no Palestine on any map and do it elsewhere.

Yeah, do your anti-Semitic stuff somewhere else. This thread is about the map. If you want to complain about Netanyahu´s other map he also brought to the UN and doesn´t feature Palestine, note that there is no Palestine on any map and do it elsewhere.
That's my point! To oppose apartheid is to be anti-semitic concerning Israeli Jews.

To support apartheid is supporting Nazism.

That's my point! To oppose apartheid is to be anti-semitic concerning Israeli Jews.

To support apartheid is supporting Nazism.
Not to appose apartheid, but to be hellbent on pointing at any possible wrongdoing in Israel 24/7 like a madman while being in unconditional support for the Islamist thugs in the autonomy zone.

Not to appose apartheid, but to be hellbent on pointing at any possible wrongdoing in Israel 24/7 like a madman while being in unconditional support for the Islamist thugs in the autonomy zone.
Hellbent? I don't start controversial discussions on Israel and Zionism, but I will voice an opinion is an appropriate way that is consistent with the rules.

Is your accusation of me being unconditionally supportive of Islamic terrorism, consistent with the rules?

and so

To be opposed to apartheid is to be accused of supporting Islamic terrorism.

Hellbent? I don't start controversial discussions on Israel and Zionism, but I will voice an opinion is an appropriate way that is consistent with the rules.

Is your accusation of me being unconditionally supportive of Islamic terrorism, consistent with the rules?

and so

Since there is no apartheid in Israel, complaining about it as if it actually existed does make you an anti semitic supporter of Islamic terrorism. Next you will probably be complaining Jews use the blood of Arab children to make Passover matzo.

and so

You can play around with terms as you like but if a Pali doesn´t want to live in Israel, he can go back to Jordan, his country.

Forum List

Back