Netanyahu's response to UN's resulution.

Palestinians live there too jew

And the original palestinians were the Jews, one of which was Jesus. How does it feel to worship a Jew because Roman invaders have told you to. You psychopathic nazi's are so brainwashed you dont even realise this little fact
I do! I'm an atheist! Lol. I know the old testament is man made and Christianity is just a spin-off.

You Jews are so cute when you get mad.

And it seems that English is not your first language, or you are fixated on calling everyone whom opposes you a Jew in a racist and anti semitic context.

You islamonazi stooges are so predictable when you get shown up as ignorant LIARS
Indeed, he is so profoundly anti Semitic that he is unable to see the evidence of it in every one of his posts. He is clearly beyond hope or redemption.
I don't mind being aanti semetic. The only people who mind are Jews and what do I care, right? I'm anti semetic after all. Lol
A particularly dimwitted and obnoxious one but yes, you are an anti Semite.

And the original palestinians were the Jews, one of which was Jesus. How does it feel to worship a Jew because Roman invaders have told you to. You psychopathic nazi's are so brainwashed you dont even realise this little fact
I do! I'm an atheist! Lol. I know the old testament is man made and Christianity is just a spin-off.

And it seems that English is not your first language, or you are fixated on calling everyone whom opposes you a Jew in a racist and anti semitic context.

You islamonazi stooges are so predictable when you get shown up as ignorant LIARS
Indeed, he is so profoundly anti Semitic that he is unable to see the evidence of it in every one of his posts. He is clearly beyond hope or redemption.
Can someone who is anti semetic ever be redeemed? What do I have to do? Do I have to agree with Israel all the time?

Name one time Israel was ever wrong
No, you can't be redeemed because as your posts show, racism is such a big part of who you are that you can't even see it.
You Jews need to get over it. The days of political correctness are off. Trump can say a Hispanic judge won't be fair and Mexicans are rapists and you voted for him so fuck off Jew!

I love Jewish people! They can live near me, I'll hire or date them, defend them from real anti semetic people, would be fine with one dating my daughter, they remind me of us Greeks. We have a saying, "Jews are just like Greeks only they have money."

But I don't 100% agree with Israel. Fuck you if that makes me anti semetic. Then fine I'm anti semetic you dumb bastard.

Israeli Jews are dicks! Netanyahoos a tool. I do not agree with him or bush.

And fuck the Greeks too. They are always protesting America. I don't agree with their politics. I guess I'm a self loathing Greek.

Anti semetic anti shametic

I don't mind being aanti semetic. The only people who mind are Jews and what do I care, right? I'm anti semetic after all. Lol
I actually like my Jewish friends but never agree with the conservative ones. I'm anti semetic just like I'm anti Republican.

Of course we mostly side with Israel but Israel needs to stop being dicks themselves. I know they are dealing with a very difficult situation and I don't know all the facts but what the Jews and Palestine need is an arbitrator. Neither side is "right" at this point.

Maybe throw out all the Palestinians. Liberate Lebanon and move them there. Or wherever all the refuges left, liberate those places and transplant the Arabs to those places. Give them a country somewhere that has been liberated. Sprinkle them throughout the middle East.

You know what bothers me? Why are Arabs and Muslims going through turkey into Greece? Why not stay in Turkey? Why come to our judao Christian nation.

What is Judeo about Greece? Isn't it a Christian nation?
I meant why do they flee their Muslim countries and come to the west.

But actually, if you're going to call America a judao Christian nation why not Greece too? Do they not have judao Christian values too?

There is are no Judeo-Christians. Either one is a Christian and believes in Jesus Christ or you are not. Christian values are not Jewish, Muslim, Hindu or values of other religions.

There is are no Judeo-Christians. Either one is a Christian and believes in Jesus Christ or you are not. Christian values are not Jewish, Muslim, Hindu or values of other religions.
I agree. I hate it when anti Muslims slip in the judao because now we are cool with them.

But, if you believe the new testament you must believe the old so your values do come from them. They are the original Christianity is the spinoff

I am Roman Catholic so I am not and have never been bound by the Old Testament law for its own sake, and those elements of Old Testament law which are not part of the natural law, for example , the obligation to worship on Saturday were only ever binding on the Jews. We Christians have liberty on those issues including food, eye for an eye, circumcision and the other silly Jew obsessions. Judaism and islam are similar in that they try to impregnate society. We Christians are a secular people, though religious, That is Christ's gift to us.

If he were antisemitic he would not support the Palestinians who are actually a Semitic people. European Jews are Europeans genetically, not Semites.

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European
By Tia Ghose, Staff Writer | October 8, 2013 11:00am ET

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European
Oh, dear. The same cut and paste article you cut and paste across multiple threads.

Re-establishing the Jewish National Home was for the purpose of.... you know.... Re-establishing the Jewish National Home.

There is no requirement of "semitic" heritage to be Jewish or a practitioner of Judaism.

To identify the land grabbers / occupiers you call "Pal'istanians" as semitic is a bit of a stretch considering the many invasions by many ethnic groups of the centuries.
What would you like to see? What would be an ideal future?

Is Israel a Jewish country or are Palestinians equal?

Are palestinians equal to you in America, if not why not. Why wont you give them the right to vote for the American president ?
Palestinian Americans can vote here

You mean dualies, something that was always leveled at the Jews to show they are not true Americans. Does this mean that the arab palestinians are not Americans ?

You do realise that they are American citizens dont you, a fact that has went over your head in your rush to demonise the Jews. For the record the Israeli arab muslims also have the right to vote being citizens, palestinians dont as they are not citizens

I am Roman Catholic

That explains it ...

iStock_000014408016Medium.jpg

I actually like my Jewish friends but never agree with the conservative ones. I'm anti semetic just like I'm anti Republican.

Of course we mostly side with Israel but Israel needs to stop being dicks themselves. I know they are dealing with a very difficult situation and I don't know all the facts but what the Jews and Palestine need is an arbitrator. Neither side is "right" at this point.

Maybe throw out all the Palestinians. Liberate Lebanon and move them there. Or wherever all the refuges left, liberate those places and transplant the Arabs to those places. Give them a country somewhere that has been liberated. Sprinkle them throughout the middle East.

You know what bothers me? Why are Arabs and Muslims going through turkey into Greece? Why not stay in Turkey? Why come to our judao Christian nation.

Try Jordan which is the arab part of palestine, and there is enough evidence for even you to accept that the arab muslims are mostly illegal immigrants

COWFLOP Christianity is based around Judaism and you worship a Jew. So Christian values were and are Jewish values

I am Roman Catholic so I am not and have never been bound by the Old Testament law for its own sake, and those elements of Old Testament law which are not part of the natural law, for example , the obligation to worship on Saturday were only ever binding on the Jews. We Christians have liberty on those issues including food, eye for an eye, circumcision and the other silly Jew obsessions. Judaism and islam are similar in that they try to impregnate society. We Christians are a secular people, though religious, That is Christ's gift to us.
So even though you believe the old testament was written by God you think God made some mistakes and you don't need to follow those rules.

I know the history of Christianity. When gentiles started witnessing Jewish synagogue they wanted to have a church too but rather than go through everything Jews go through like circumcisions the new cult made joining easy. Just get dunked. And go ahead and eat shrimp and work weekends.

Your founders wrote a new improved religion is all they did.

COWFLOP Christianity is based around Judaism and you worship a Jew. So Christian values were and are Jewish values
You just witnessed Christian spin. And they don't realize there are no new ideas in christianity. You can find Jonah's ark and Randy and Eve and the virgin Marie in other older religions.

And when they want Christians to join with Jews against the Muslims they say we have jeudao Christian values.

Try Jordan which is the arab part of palestine, and there is enough evidence for even you to accept that the arab muslims are mostly illegal immigrants
If trump is serious about a wall the Jews should get the Palestinians pay for and build a wall between Jordan and Israel and then put the Arabs on the Jordan side

So even though you believe the old testament was written by God you think God made some mistakes and you don't need to follow those rules.

I know the history of Christianity. When gentiles started witnessing Jewish synagogue they wanted to have a church too but rather than go through everything Jews go through like circumcisions the new cult made joining easy. Just get dunked. And go ahead and eat shrimp and work weekends.

Your founders wrote a new improved religion is all they did.

If you did then you would know that the O.T. was a copy of the Jews Torah, very much altered and with many parts removed to meet with the perversions loved by the Romans

You just witnessed Christian spin. And they don't realize there are no new ideas in christianity. You can find Jonah's ark and Randy and Eve and the virgin Marie in other older religions.

And when they want Christians to join with Jews against the Muslims they say we have jeudao Christian values.

Well Jonah's ark is known in other religions, Adam and Eve are just a story to get across how God really was and the virgin birth was nothing more than a typo seeing as the real context was an unmarried woman betrothed to a man

If trump is serious about a wall the Jews should get the Palestinians pay for and build a wall between Jordan and Israel and then put the Arabs on the Jordan side

Which is what the arab muslims wanted when they had the LoN add NO JEWS to the clauses for trans Jordan

Let's get it done.

If Israel doesn't want another country dividing it (manifest destiny) then they need to land grab as much as they can while they can and give the Arabs cities that have been liberated from Isis. I don't care if you don't want to move to Aleppo or Baghdad or Pakistan you got to go with your own. Why won't other Arab countries take them?

I know why we take them. We want the cheap labor.

Can someone who is anti semetic ever be redeemed? What do I have to do? Do I have to agree with Israel all the time?

Name one time Israel was ever wrong
No, you can't be redeemed because as your posts show, racism is such a big part of who you are that you can't even see it.
You Jews need to get over it. The days of political correctness are off. Trump can say a Hispanic judge won't be fair and Mexicans are rapists and you voted for him so fuck off Jew!

I love Jewish people! They can live near me, I'll hire or date them, defend them from real anti semetic people, would be fine with one dating my daughter, they remind me of us Greeks. We have a saying, "Jews are just like Greeks only they have money."

But I don't 100% agree with Israel. Fuck you if that makes me anti semetic. Then fine I'm anti semetic you dumb bastard.

Israeli Jews are dicks! Netanyahoos a tool. I do not agree with him or bush.

And fuck the Greeks too. They are always protesting America. I don't agree with their politics. I guess I'm a self loathing Greek.

Anti semetic anti shametic
To sum it all up, you are an ignorant bigot and proud of it.

Forum List

Back