The world blessed the Jews with "Happy Hannukah". Israel is not impressed.

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The world, among them, state which voted in favor of UN's resolution against the Jewish settlements, were 'polite' enough to bless the Jewish people for Hanukkah, like yearly common. However, this year it was not well recieved by our government. Here is the PM's response:

ืจืื™ืชื™ ืฉืžื ื”ื™ื’ื™ื ื‘ืขื•ืœื ืฉืชืžื›ื• ื‘ื”ื—ืœื˜ื” ื”ืžื‘ื™ืฉื” ื‘ืื•"ื, ื”ื’ื“ื™ืœื• ืœืขืฉื•ืช ื•ื‘ื™ืจื›ื• ืื•ืชื ื• ื‘ื—ื’ ื—ื ื•ื›ื” ืฉืžื—. ืื ื™ ืœื ื‘ื˜ื•ื— ืฉื”ื" ื”ื‘ื™ื ื• ืืช ืžืฉืžืขื•ืช ื”ื—ื’.
ื”ืขื ื”ื™ื”ื•ื“ื™ ืžืฆื™ื™ืŸ ืืช ื—ื’ ื”ื—ื ื•ื›ื” ืœื–ื›ืจ ื ื™ืฆื—ื•ืŸ ื”ื—ืฉืžื•ื ืื™ื ื‘ืžืจื“ ื ื’ื“ ื”ื™ื•ื•ื ื™ื, ืฉืฉื™ืื• ื‘ื ืก ืคืš ื”ืฉืžืŸ ื•ื‘ื—ื ื•ื›ืชื• ืžื—ื“ืฉ ืฉืœ ื‘ื™ืช ื”ืžืงื“ืฉ.
ื”ืงืจื‘ื•ืช ืฉื”ืชื—ื•ืœืœื• ื›ื—ืœืง ืžื”ืžืจื“ ื”ืชืจื—ืฉื• ืžืžืฉ ื›ืืŸ, ืžืฉื ื™ ืฆื™ื“ื™ "ื”ืงื• ื”ื™ืจื•ืง" ืฉืœ ื’ื‘ืขื•ืช ืžื•ื“ื™ืขื™ืŸ. ื‘ืชืžื•ื ื” ื”ืžืฆื•ืจืคืช ื ื™ืชืŸ ืœืจืื•ืช ืžืฆื“ ื™ืžื™ืŸ ืืช ื”ื‘ื ื™ื™ื ื™ื ืฉืœ ืžื•ื“ื™ืขื™ืŸ ื•ื‘ืฆื“ ืฉืžืืœ ืืช ืคืืชื™ ื”ื›ืคืจ ื”ืขืจื‘ื™ ืืœ ืžื™ื“ื™ื”, ื”ืžืฉืžืจ ืืช ื”ืฉื ื”ืขื‘ืจื™ ื”ืงื“ื•ื "ืžื•ื“ื™ืขื™ืŸ" โ€“ ืžืงื•ื ืคืจื•ืฅ ื”ืžืจื“.
ื”ื—ืฉืžื•ื ืื™ื ื˜ื™ื”ืจื• ืืช ื‘ื™ืช ื”ืžืงื“ืฉ ื•ื”ื“ืœื™ืงื• ื‘ื• ืืช ื”ืžื ื•ืจื”, ื‘ื”ืจ ื”ื‘ื™ืช ืฉืื•ืชืŸ ืžื“ื™ื ื•ืช ื”ื—ืœื™ื˜ื• ืœืงื‘ื•ืข ื›"ืฉื˜ื— ืคืœืกื˜ื™ื ื™ ื›ื‘ื•ืฉ".
ืื™ืš ืืคืฉืจ ืœื‘ืจืš ืื•ืชื ื• ืขืœ ื—ื’ ื”ื—ื ื•ื›ื” ื•ื‘ืื•ืชื” ื”ืขืช ืœืฉืœื•ืœ ืืช ื”ืงืฉืจ ื”ืขืžื•ืง ืฉืœื ื• ืœื›ื•ืชืœ ื”ืžืขืจื‘ื™, ืœื™ืจื•ืฉืœื™ื ื•ืœื—ืœืงื™ื ืื—ืจื™ื ื‘ืืจืฆื ื•.
ืขืœ ืืคื” ื•ื—ืžืชื” ืฉืœ ืžื•ืขืฆืช ื”ื‘ื™ื˜ื—ื•ืŸ ืฉืœ ื”ืื•"ื - ื”ื™ื™ื ื• ื›ืืŸ ื•ื ืฉืืจ ื›ืืŸ.

==

"I saw that world leaders who supported the shameful decision in the United Nations made a point of wishing us a happy Chanukah. I am not sure that they understand the meaning of the holiday.
The Jewish people observes the holiday of Chanukah in order to remember the victory of the Hasmoneans in a revolt against the Greeks, culminating with the miracle of the oil and the rededication of the Temple.
The battles that took place as part of the revolt happened right here, on both sides of the "Green Line", in the hills of Modi'in. In this photo, you can see on the right side the buildings of Modi'in and on the left side, the edge of the Arab vilage of al-Midya, which preserves the previous Hebrew name Modi'in โ€“ the place where the revolt broke out.
The Hasmoneans purified the Temple and lit the menorah on the Temple Mount, which the same countries that supported the UN decision decided to call "occupied Palestinian territory."
How is it possible to offer us best wishes for Chanukah and at the same time deny our deep connection to the Western Wall in Jerusalem and other places in our land?
In spite of the opposition of the UN Security Council, we were here and we will remain here.

58600d380716d797.jpg

Source: Netanyahu's facebook page

--------------

t2034.gif

Dude, you cannot sit on the fence anymore.

One or two state solution. What say you?

Instead of wishing Israel a happy Hannukah, people should wish for their leaders to recognize and correct actions that lead to things like unanimous condemnation from the rest of the world.

As to Jews in Israel and out, especially those here in the states, Happy Hannukah

I have no problem with a two state solution.

A Greater Israeli with deportation of all Arabs who will not take a loyalty would be my first choice.

But, but, but.... Isn't this where the Propet mounted his winged horse and sashayed off to the Seventh Heaven? Surely this gives those other fairy-worshippers some rights?

al-buraq-1.jpg

โœก "For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring back the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem; I will gather all nations, , and I will enter into judgment with them for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and divided My land ; And the LORD shall roar from Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth shall shake; but the LORD will be a refuge unto His people, and a stronghold to the children of Israel. Judah shall be inhabited for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. " (Joel 4:1) โœก

Dude, you cannot sit on the fence anymore.

One or two state solution. What say you?

There is already two states if you know your history, as the LoN partitioned the land into trans Jordan and the Jewish national home to stop just what is happening today. Time to enforce that law and remove all the arab muslims from the land of Israel, just as the Jews were removed from the lands of islam

But, but, but.... Isn't this where the Propet mounted his winged horse and sashayed off to the Seventh Heaven? Surely this gives those other fairy-worshippers some rights?

al-buraq-1.jpg

Wrong al-aqsa mosque, unless he also had a time machine that allowed him to travel forwards in time

Yes the Maccabee Revolt was more against the orthodox jews and the Hellenized Jews, more of a civil war. Protestants do not have those books in their bible.

So since Bibl is trying to relive the OT, then Rome will have to take over shortly after they seize the land.

Funny how he uses books that are not in the torah to defend his slow genocide.

Yes the Maccabee Revolt was more against the orthodox jews and the Hellenized Jews, more of a civil war. Protestants do not have those books in their bible.

So since Bibl is trying to relive the OT, then Rome will have to take over shortly after they seize the land.

Funny how he uses books that are not in the torah to defend his slow genocide.

Because they left out the ones that showed they were plastic Jews as licky calls them. They worship a Jew as if he was God and claim the Jews murdered him. Not much of a God was he ?

Funny how they are as the Torah is the Jewish version of the O.T.

Forum List

Back