Netanyahu's Chicken Little act.........I really mean it this time

Shrink the entire US down to the size of NJ, and place a majority of your population in an area the size of New York City and then think how concerned you would be about an enemy having nukes.
Or put up with neighbors who kidnap and kill your people while lobbing small missiles at you and then imagine a BIG ONE coming at you. And that government has threatened to do so for many years.

Americans suffer under the "two oceans of protections" idea. The last time we had a hostile border that wasn't american vs. american was in the early 1800's (I really don't count the Poncho Villa raids, but some people do). We don't understand the concept of having bad guys just on the other side of a river or an imaginary line.
Yes, indeed, I think that what you just wrote has some validity and is also important to note. But Iran also does not border on Eretz Yisrael. That being said, one of its proxies does.

The key point is that even the craziest of the crazies in Iran already know that the launching of just one nuclear missile at any time in the future would guarantee the complete annihilation of Iran, that Teheran and Ispahan would be turned into glass that very same day, and with nuclear armaments that make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like child's play. The Iranians know this. The specter of MAND keeps them from being stupid.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
So why are they if they are so cognizant of the "glassy" future do they want nuclear fuel?
More importantly why doesn't this administration FORCE Iran to use solar instead of nuclear?
Because nuclear power for civil use is not the same as nuclear weaponry. Heavy Water 101, dude. Germany has nuclear reactors but no nuclear weapons. Ditto Italy. Ditto the baltic states. Ditto Japan.

Ditto Canada, ditto Mexico, ditto about 30 other Countries.

Why does a Country with the world's 3rd largest known oil reserves need so much Nuclear Power?

In Millions of Barrels

23px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png
Venezuela (see: Oil reserves in Venezuela) 298,350
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia (see: Oil reserves in Saudi Arabia) 268,350[2]
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran (see: Oil reserves in Iran) 173,625 - 175,200

Were you born stupid or did you have to go to College to get that way?

Shrink the entire US down to the size of NJ, and place a majority of your population in an area the size of New York City and then think how concerned you would be about an enemy having nukes.
Or put up with neighbors who kidnap and kill your people while lobbing small missiles at you and then imagine a BIG ONE coming at you. And that government has threatened to do so for many years.

Americans suffer under the "two oceans of protections" idea. The last time we had a hostile border that wasn't american vs. american was in the early 1800's (I really don't count the Poncho Villa raids, but some people do). We don't understand the concept of having bad guys just on the other side of a river or an imaginary line.
Yes, indeed, I think that what you just wrote has some validity and is also important to note. But Iran also does not border on Eretz Yisrael. That being said, one of its proxies does.

The key point is that even the craziest of the crazies in Iran already know that the launching of just one nuclear missile at any time in the future would guarantee the complete annihilation of Iran, that Teheran and Ispahan would be turned into glass that very same day, and with nuclear armaments that make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like child's play. The Iranians know this. The specter of MAND keeps them from being stupid.

So why are they if they are so cognizant of the "glassy" future do they want nuclear fuel?
More importantly why doesn't this administration FORCE Iran to use solar instead of nuclear?
Because nuclear power for civil use is not the same as nuclear weaponry. Heavy Water 101, dude. Germany has nuclear reactors but no nuclear weapons. Ditto Italy. Ditto the baltic states. Ditto Japan.

But with this administration and the UN so concerned about global warming and nuclear energy that they've thwarted nuclear utilities in the USA for nearly 30 years why then reward IRAN with nuclear power?
Also Germany/even Israel have nuclear power... but none of them have ever said they wanted another country wiped off the map as Iran has.
None of the above have financed tunnels and rockets with the sole intent to destroy Israel.
Explain the tunnels/rockets...i.e. financing by Iran of Hamas.

While Hamas' recruitment might soar now, militarily the group "is on the ropes," with tunnels destroyed and much of its rocket supply depleted, writes Rick Francona, retired U.S. Air Force intelligence officer and CNN military analyst.
"After similar conflicts in the past, Hamas has been rearmed and resupplied by its supporters, primarily Iran and to some extent Syria. The most efficient method for the rearming and resupply effort has been via the large number of smuggling tunnels between Gaza and Egypt's Sinai Peninsula.

Israel has nukes....Iran doesn't

Who needs to be afraid?
Yes, we actually still have a few liberal fanatics who believe that since Iran hasn't actually nuked anybody yet, they won't. And so we shouldn't worry about them getting the Bomb.

In a related announcement, these same liberal fanatics announced to day that a child who has set numerous brush fires over the last few years, and who boasts of wanting to make a really big bang, should nonetheless be trusted with matches in the powder magazine of a giant battleship. On grounds that since he hasn't actually blown up any battleships yet, he won't. And so we shouldn't worry about that particular child having matches in a powder magazine.

Can anybody possibly be as completely blind and obtuse as little rightwinger?

What it comes down to is that right now, it is Iran who feels threatened and Iran who feels they need to develop a nuclear weapon to ballance that threat

Negotiations with the west revolve around assuring Iran that they do not need a nuclear weapon for security and that they will be protected

Sabre rattling by Netanyahu does not help

Ditto Canada, ditto Mexico, ditto about 30 other Countries.

Why does a Country with the world's 3rd largest known oil reserves need so much Nuclear Power?

In Millions of Barrels

23px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png
Venezuela (see: Oil reserves in Venezuela) 298,350
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia (see: Oil reserves in Saudi Arabia) 268,350[2]
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran (see: Oil reserves in Iran) 173,625 - 175,200

Were you born stupid or did you have to go to College to get that way?
Why should any country limit itself to oil only?

Who needs to be afraid?
Yes, we actually still have a few liberal fanatics who believe that since Iran hasn't actually nuked anybody yet, they won't. And so we shouldn't worry about them getting the Bomb.

In a related announcement, these same liberal fanatics announced to day that a child who has set numerous brush fires over the last few years, and who boasts of wanting to make a really big bang, should nonetheless be trusted with matches in the powder magazine of a giant battleship. On grounds that since he hasn't actually blown up any battleships yet, he won't. And so we shouldn't worry about that particular child having matches in a powder magazine.

What it comes down to is that right now, it is Iran who feels threatened and Iran who feels they need to develop a nuclear weapon to ballance that threat

Negotiations with the west revolve around assuring Iran that they do not need a nuclear weapon for security and that they will be protected

I personally find that argument to be weak. Exactly who is threatening Iran?

Not 'any'

Just the ones whose founding documents pledge jihad and the destruction of a neighboring peaceful Country.

You really are stupid.... gotta be a College graduate

When it comes to Iran and its nuclear program, Netanyahu is simply not a credible source. On no less than five separate occasions since 1992, he has warned that Iran was imminently within reach of a nuclear bomb, warnings that he has used to argue for a preemptive American strike. Each time his projected window ran out, he simply moved the date forward a couple years. Like the Friedman Unit during the Iraq War, Netanyahu has claimed that Iran is between one and seven years away from a nuclear weapon — for the past 23 years running.

The sky isn t falling Why Benjamin Netanyahu has no credibility on the Iranian threat

You Al Qaeda folk suffered a serious defeat. Fuckwad Obama is no doubt reeling from the sting.

Who needs to be afraid?
Yes, we actually still have a few liberal fanatics who believe that since Iran hasn't actually nuked anybody yet, they won't. And so we shouldn't worry about them getting the Bomb. Never mind that they have fomented and financed countless acts of terror that resulted in the deaths of thousands; and have announced numerous times that they want to wipe Israel off the map.

Not 'any'

Just the ones whose founding documents pledge jihad and the destruction of a neighboring peaceful Country.

You really are stupid.... gotta be a College graduate
You seem angry. Try butthurt creme, it might help.

Most recently, he predicted before the U.N. General Assembly (complete with a bizarre Wile E. Coyote-style bomb diagram) that Iran would have a nuke by the summer of 2013 at the latest. But Al Jazeera recently reported that this assertion was completely at odds with the contemporaneous opinion of Mossad, Israel's foreign intelligence service.
It's worth noting that Netanyahu did the exact same song and dance before the Iraq War, too, testifying before Congress that "there is no question whatsoever" that Saddam Hussein was working on nuclear weapons and that he would thus pose an existential threat to Israel and world security.

Didn't fuckwad Obama and his Al Qaeda administration recently support Iran building nuclear weapons?

sk022615dAPR20150226084516.jpg

Oh, give it a rest. Iran has stated it will wipe Israel from the face of the earth. If he's a little paranoid it's with good reason. And who's to say when Iran will do what? Maybe they already have nukes and are just working on a method of deployment. We should have taken out Iran back in the 80's.
Russia said the same about the USA and they had nukes.....

Who needs to be afraid?

It Iran who has been threatening Israel for at least decades

Their constitution says
The Iranian Constitution cites Quranic verses fourteen times. It makes clear its objective to promote Islam worldwide. Its preamble states that “the mission of the Constitution” is “to create conditions conducive to the development of man in accordance with the noble and universal values of Islam” and that “the aim of government is to foster the growth of man in such a way that he progresses towards the establishment of a Divine order (in accordance with the Quranic phrase "And toward God is the journeying" [3:28]).”

And while Article 11 states “All Muslims form a single nation” the preamble states that the constitution “provides the necessary basis for ensuring the continuation of the Revolution at home and abroad” [emphasis added] and “will strive with other Islamic and popular movements to prepare the way for the formation of a single world community (in accordance with the Quranic verse "This your community is a single community, and I am your Lord, so worship Me" [21:92]).”

Forum List

Back