Netanyahu's Chicken Little act.........I really mean it this time

When it comes to Iran and its nuclear program, Netanyahu is simply not a credible source. On no less than five separate occasions since 1992, he has warned that Iran was imminently within reach of a nuclear bomb, warnings that he has used to argue for a preemptive American strike. Each time his projected window ran out, he simply moved the date forward a couple years. Like the Friedman Unit during the Iraq War, Netanyahu has claimed that Iran is between one and seven years away from a nuclear weapon — for the past 23 years running.

The sky isn t falling Why Benjamin Netanyahu has no credibility on the Iranian threat

Why don't you take your Jew-hating, bigoted rants elsewhere... Iran is the most prolific state sponsor of terrorism in the world today. And yes, they have vowed to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth if given t he chance.

Now, I know that thought makes you drool.. be we don't all think that genocide is a such a great idea.. even if it is just those pesky Jews.

Despite widespread misconceptions to the contrary in the US — often pushed by politicians who wish to play up the Iranian threat for political gain — there is no reason to believe that Iran wants to launch a suicidal, offensive nuclear strike against the US, Israel, or any other country.

This is the wide consensus among serious analysts of Iran. As Clifton W. Sherrill of Troy University explained in a 2012 issue of Nonproliferation Review, "It is highly unlikely that the Islamist regime plans to actually detonate a nuclear weapon in an offensive attack. Both of the obvious targets, the United States and Israel, have a second-strike nuclear arsenal capable of threatening the Islamist regime's survival."

Where did people get the idea that Iran's leaders have spent the last 36 years secretly plotting a suicidal war against Israel? There are two pieces of evidence that usually get presented — both of which have been debunked.

No Netanyahu Iran is not secretly planning to nuke Israel - Vox

If we want to talk about lack of credibility - Obozo lies more than any politicans I've ever lnown.

When it comes to Iran and its nuclear program, Netanyahu is simply not a credible source. On no less than five separate occasions since 1992, he has warned that Iran was imminently within reach of a nuclear bomb, warnings that he has used to argue for a preemptive American strike. Each time his projected window ran out, he simply moved the date forward a couple years. Like the Friedman Unit during the Iraq War, Netanyahu has claimed that Iran is between one and seven years away from a nuclear weapon — for the past 23 years running.

The sky isn t falling Why Benjamin Netanyahu has no credibility on the Iranian threat

Why don't you take your Jew-hating, bigoted rants elsewhere... Iran is the most prolific state sponsor of terrorism in the world today. And yes, they have vowed to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth if given t he chance.

Now, I know that thought makes you drool.. be we don't all think that genocide is a such a great idea.. even if it is just those pesky Jews.

Despite widespread misconceptions to the contrary in the US — often pushed by politicians who wish to play up the Iranian threat for political gain — there is no reason to believe that Iran wants to launch a suicidal, offensive nuclear strike against the US, Israel, or any other country.

This is the wide consensus among serious analysts of Iran. As Clifton W. Sherrill of Troy University explained in a 2012 issue of Nonproliferation Review, "It is highly unlikely that the Islamist regime plans to actually detonate a nuclear weapon in an offensive attack. Both of the obvious targets, the United States and Israel, have a second-strike nuclear arsenal capable of threatening the Islamist regime's survival."

Where did people get the idea that Iran's leaders have spent the last 36 years secretly plotting a suicidal war against Israel? There are two pieces of evidence that usually get presented — both of which have been debunked.

No Netanyahu Iran is not secretly planning to nuke Israel - Vox

Because YOU and your 2 digit IQ'd liberal friends believe that a government that held 55 American's hostages for 444 days is someone that you can trust.... Every fucking one of them are brain dead, you look at peoples HISTORY, it doesn't change if there is no change with that government!

Bibi/American conservative logic:

1. Iran is completely unafraid of nuclear annihilation.

2. Iran will cave with a few more sanctions.

Odd people, those Iranians. They're apparently not bothered at all by flamey death, but are terrified of having a couple points shaved off the nation's GDP.

Odd people, those Iranians. They're apparently not bothered at all by flamey death, but are terrified of having a couple points shaved off the nation's GDP.

crippling sanctions can cause a lot of things - it can spark a revolution, which it almost did. At the end of the day they may not work but we have to try something opposed to giving them the green light to build the bomb.

Then we should give them a FLAMEY death, as Iran takes over 4 of it's neighbors in the Gulf.... look it up! Is Jon Stewart NOT telling you the news?

It's funny how liberals were in favor of sanctions before Obozo opposed them.

You libturds need to realize that Bibi is seen as more trustworthy to the American People than Obummer is.

Libtards embarrassed because Netanyahu makes obuthole look like a choir boy, not hard to do, obuthole is an embarrassment.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu did President Obama an enormous favor Tuesday. Given the opportunity, on perhaps the world’s biggest political stage, to articulate the best possible case against the nuclear deal currently being negotiated with Iran, Netanyahu came up empty. He whiffed. His shot sailed so wide of the rim that it went up into the bleachers and struck a small child in the face.

Given how much buildup the speech received—and how much of America’s time has been wasted with the controversy surrounding it—it’s simply amazing that Netanyahu didn’t use the chance to offer any new or interesting ideas, any viable path to achieving the prevention of an Iranian nuclear weapon—which he insists is a shared goal with the United States—other than the one we are on now.

From the first moment, the speech rang false. Netanyahu declared himself “deeply humbled” to be speaking before the Congress. Upon leaving Israel, he described his trip in wildly grandiose terms, declaring it a “historic mission.” Netanyahu may be many things, but humble isn’t one.

Benjamin Netanyahu did President Obama a big favor The Israeli prime minister didn t offer any better alternative to dealing with Iran.

You libturds need to realize that Bibi is seen as more trustworthy to the American People than Obummer is.

From February 26-28, President Obama's approval rating was 44% in the Gallup Daily Tracking Poll. The president's disapproval rating was 51%. Once Netanyahu's arrived in the United States, President Obama's approval rating jumped to 49%, and his disapproval rating fell to 47%.

There were signs that the Republican handling of the Netanyahu invitation was not playing well with many Americans. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released yesterday found that by a margin of 48%-30%, registered voters said that John Boehner should have talked to President Obama before inviting Netanyahu.

Americans Rally Around The President As Obama Approval Jumps 5 Points Thanks To Netanyahu

Oh, give it a rest. Iran has stated it will wipe Israel from the face of the earth. If he's a little paranoid it's with good reason. And who's to say when Iran will do what? Maybe they already have nukes and are just working on a method of deployment. We should have taken out Iran back in the 80's.

Israel has nukes....Iran doesn't

Who needs to be afraid?

You're disgusting.
No. He's right on this one.

And even Netanyahu, who had no business speaking before the Congress just 3 weeks before his election, praised the President for his support of Israel, also in things that for security reasons cannot be made public. Obama has gotten Iran to do something that no other president has achieved: to get Iran to dance to his tune, using carrot and stick methodology. That really must irk Righties, esp after so many fuckups during the Bush 43 years.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

It's two weeks before the election, and 3 weeks before Obama's third dead line get it straight . I'm not sure how anyone could watch that speech and be fuming mad at Netanyahu. They look so petty as did the token Jews giving the "rebuttal" to his speech. I just think it's so pathetic and had hoped you'd stay out of the defend Obama first, but you couldn't, you just couldn't do it. You had to defend Obama over the State of Israel
I am not defending Obama. I am stating fact. Smart people see this. Knuckledraggers like you do not. Smart people know that the best way to not have a war is to not start one. Even the IDF does not agree with Bibi on this one. Using your perverted knuckledragging sorry assed form of "logic", this can only mean that you are a Netanyahu fluffer but you hate Israel. Don't ever question my American patriotism or my love of Eretz Israel ever again, you putrid piece of RWNJ cowshit. Grow some real balls, get a real life and finally get it through your thick neanderthal tea-party crayola crayon head that opposing opinion does not mean lack of patriotism. Your uninformed remarks are a disgrace to Jewry across the planet. So, go fuck yourself, Putz.

Now to the OP itself: I saw the speech this morning and will make my own thread about it later.

But to be sure, my patience with the small minority of Rightie Jews who show nothing but disdain and even hatred for other less conservative Jews has now run out. Thank Ad-shem that the vast majority of Jews are not like Jroc or the fake Rabbit.

Libtards embarrassed because Netanyahu makes obuthole look like a choir boy, not hard to do, obuthole is an embarrassment.

Obama has repeatedly shown patience and a reluctance to overreact to the rightwing issue of the day

Remember Ebola?
Obama has been far more a friend to Israel than either Bush or Reagan ever were. And he has also shown more level headedness in the ME than Bill Clinton did.

Obama has repeatedly shown patience and a reluctance to overreact to the rightwing issue of the day

Remember Ebola?
Obama has been far more a friend to Israel than either Bush or Reagan ever were. And he has also shown more level headedness in the ME than Bill Clinton did.

As confused as most libtards you are. Anyone with a brain disagrees with libtard lies. Obuthole is a disgrace.

Oh, give it a rest. Iran has stated it will wipe Israel from the face of the earth. If he's a little paranoid it's with good reason. And who's to say when Iran will do what? Maybe they already have nukes and are just working on a method of deployment. We should have taken out Iran back in the 80's.

Israel has nukes....Iran doesn't

Who needs to be afraid?

You're disgusting.
No. He's right on this one.

And even Netanyahu, who had no business speaking before the Congress just 3 weeks before his election, praised the President for his support of Israel, also in things that for security reasons cannot be made public. Obama has gotten Iran to do something that no other president has achieved: to get Iran to dance to his tune, using carrot and stick methodology. That really must irk Righties, esp after so many fuckups during the Bush 43 years.

It's two weeks before the election, and 3 weeks before Obama's third dead line get it straight . I'm not sure how anyone could watch that speech and be fuming mad at Netanyahu. They look so petty as did the token Jews giving the "rebuttal" to his speech. I just think it's so pathetic and had hoped you'd stay out of the defend Obama first, but you couldn't, you just couldn't do it. You had to defend Obama over the State of Israel
I am not defending Obama. I am stating fact. Smart people see this. Knuckledraggers like you do not. Smart people know that the best way to not have a war is to not start one. Even the IDF does not agree with Bibi on this one. Using your perverted knuckledragging sorry assed form of "logic", this can only mean that you are a Netanyahu fluffer but you hate Israel. Don't ever question my American patriotism or my love of Eretz Israel ever again, you putrid piece of RWNJ cowshit. Grow some real balls, get a real life and finally get it through your thick neanderthal tea-party crayola crayon head that opposing opinion does not mean lack of patriotism. Your uninformed remarks are a disgrace to Jewry across the planet. So, go fuck yourself, Putz.

Now to the OP itself: I saw the speech this morning and will make my own thread about it later.

But to be sure, my patience with the small minority of Rightie Jews who show nothing but disdain and even hatred for other less conservative Jews has now run out. Thank Ad-shem that the vast majority of Jews are not like Jroc or the fake Rabbit.

Oy vey this is one badass jew.....:lmao:

Talk about being punch drunk for a politician. What kind of crush do you have on this man?
Netanyahu is in it only for himself and tying to get re-elected. What other politicians do you trust that are on the campaign trail? After 23 years his song remains the same.

Shrink the entire US down to the size of NJ, and place a majority of your population in an area the size of New York City and then think how concerned you would be about an enemy having nukes.
Or put up with neighbors who kidnap and kill your people while lobbing small missiles at you and then imagine a BIG ONE coming at you. And that government has threatened to do so for many years.

Talk about being punch drunk for a politician. What kind of crush do you have on this man?
Netanyahu is in it only for himself and tying to get re-elected. What other politicians do you trust that are on the campaign trail? After 23 years his song remains the same.
I dont have nothing for the man except he comes across more trustworthy to me than this lying POS POTUS we have.

Remember Ebola?

As confused as most libtards you are. Anyone with a brain disagrees with libtard lies. Obuthole is a disgrace.
Thank goodness for sophisticated intellectual fact based responses with links and sources like this one.

Forum List

Back