Netanyahu vows 'fight to death' as clashes spread after attacks

'Let the people of Israel enter the gates and kill Arabs,' demonstrators chant as tensions rise in Israel

"Let the people of Israel enter the gates and kill Arabs," Haaretzreported one of the people shouted at officers during the stand-off.

The newspaper claims the “gangs of youths ran amok looking for Arab victims,” massing around Zion Square where they confronted a dialogue group, including a Palestinian woman.

A blogger who took part in the peaceful meeting described the ugly mood of the crowd in the square. “People were chanting racist slogans,” Shayna Abramson wrote in a piece published on the Times of Israel.

Demonstrators chant 'kill Arabs' as tensions rise in Israel

Your beloved Arab / Muslim animals chant racist slogans with calls to violence, death and destruction all the time, suddenly now you're bothered by racist slogans? Did Fanger just Fanger himself again?

Israel wanted Nut&yahoo, they wanted the fire and war this fascist has initiated...God knows how many people will die in this new intifada...

All because of this evil man...

gallery

Jerusalem (AFP) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged "a fight to the death against Palestinian terror" as clashes spread after two deadly attacks, while Jerusalem's Old City was closed to Palestinians for a second day Monday.

Related Stories
  1. Israel bars Palestinians from Jerusalem Old City after attacks AFP
  2. Palestinian kills two Israelis, wounds child in Jerusalem attack AFP
  3. Violence intensifies in Jerusalem, West Bank, raising security concerns Reuters
  4. Netanyahu: Israel 'in fight to death against Palestinian terror' AFP
  5. Spike in Palestinian attacks raise fears of another Intifada Associated Press
  6. Bail Bonds 24/7 PA-Bail Bonds Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
The Israeli premier's comments late on Sunday came as he convened security chiefs immediately after landing back from the United States to discuss the clashes in east Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Palestinian youths throwing stones and firebombs have faced off against Israeli security forces using both live rounds and rubber bullets. Jewish settlers have also clashed with Palestinians.

The rioting has followed three attacks in recent days that have killed four Israelis and wounded several others, including a two-year-old child.

Threatening to further stoke the flames, Israeli troops shot dead an 18-year-old Palestinian during clashes in Tulkarem in the West Bank on Sunday, Palestinian police and medics said. Dozens of others have been wounded.

There have been fears that the sporadic violence could spin out of control, with some warning of the risk of a third Palestinian intifada, or uprising.

Netanyahu, facing pressure from right-wing members of his governing coalition to respond forcefully, announced a package of new measures "to prevent terror and deter and punish the attackers".

View gallery
There's little difference in the damage caused by knifings, driving cars into crowds and rock throwing. What do the rock throwers hope to accomplish? Rock throwing has been cussed and discussed till we all know it is life threatening. The rock throwers then would like to see someone die from a thrown rock. I would propose the IDF should give rock throwers a third eye between the other two eyes in order that they may see the error of their ways. A fitting response.
As usual you put the Cart before the Hoss...withdraw the occupation and the rocks will be still.

Already tried and the rocks and rockets increased exponentially, care to explain why it didn't work then but it will work now ?

Stop the terrorism and violence and the Occupation be lifted
Clearly your replies are those of a mad-man because you always put the Cart before the Horse...The Occupation of E. Jerusalem is the cause of the rage...but you're lost like an asylum seeker in England who landed in a asylum because of your political distortions of reality.

And when exactly has Jerusalem been Palestinian property, dufus?

bBURXMe.jpg

So you would also support Nazi Germany?

Like how you support the Pali Nazis?

Don't you find it odd that all this is coinciding with the turmoil in Syria?

The following I already posted in the sewer. Some of you guys know where that place is. :9: :ack-1:

Expect some frenzied frothing and foaming.

As a wave of Palestinian terror continues to escalate, some media have joined in the assault on Israelis. Here we expose just some of the most recent bias.

HEADLINE FAILS

Perhaps the crudest headline comes from The Independent.

Palestinian Terror Wave Prompts Media Bias Wave | HonestReporting

As long as you continue the occupation and blockade; continue to desecrate their mosque, you ain't got nothing to say.

I can say this: because it's the only thing you remotely understand

:fu:

Israel wanted Nut&yahoo, they wanted the fire and war this fascist has initiated...God knows how many people will die in this new intifada...

All because of this evil man...

gallery

Jerusalem (AFP) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged "a fight to the death against Palestinian terror" as clashes spread after two deadly attacks, while Jerusalem's Old City was closed to Palestinians for a second day Monday.

Related Stories
  1. Israel bars Palestinians from Jerusalem Old City after attacks AFP
  2. Palestinian kills two Israelis, wounds child in Jerusalem attack AFP
  3. Violence intensifies in Jerusalem, West Bank, raising security concerns Reuters
  4. Netanyahu: Israel 'in fight to death against Palestinian terror' AFP
  5. Spike in Palestinian attacks raise fears of another Intifada Associated Press
  6. Bail Bonds 24/7 PA-Bail Bonds Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
The Israeli premier's comments late on Sunday came as he convened security chiefs immediately after landing back from the United States to discuss the clashes in east Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Palestinian youths throwing stones and firebombs have faced off against Israeli security forces using both live rounds and rubber bullets. Jewish settlers have also clashed with Palestinians.

The rioting has followed three attacks in recent days that have killed four Israelis and wounded several others, including a two-year-old child.

Threatening to further stoke the flames, Israeli troops shot dead an 18-year-old Palestinian during clashes in Tulkarem in the West Bank on Sunday, Palestinian police and medics said. Dozens of others have been wounded.

There have been fears that the sporadic violence could spin out of control, with some warning of the risk of a third Palestinian intifada, or uprising.

Netanyahu, facing pressure from right-wing members of his governing coalition to respond forcefully, announced a package of new measures "to prevent terror and deter and punish the attackers".

View gallery
There's little difference in the damage caused by knifings, driving cars into crowds and rock throwing. What do the rock throwers hope to accomplish? Rock throwing has been cussed and discussed till we all know it is life threatening. The rock throwers then would like to see someone die from a thrown rock. I would propose the IDF should give rock throwers a third eye between the other two eyes in order that they may see the error of their ways. A fitting response.
As usual you put the Cart before the Hoss...withdraw the occupation and the rocks will be still.

Already tried and the rocks and rockets increased exponentially, care to explain why it didn't work then but it will work now ?

Clearly your replies are those of a mad-man because you always put the Cart before the Horse...The Occupation of E. Jerusalem is the cause of the rage...but you're lost like an asylum seeker in England who landed in a asylum because of your political distortions of reality.

For 14 hundred years asshole.

You should ask the prayer leader at your mosque to review his source material for that bit of islamo-fantasy.

You should ask the prayer leader at your mosque to review his source material for that bit of islamo-fantasy.
It's not me hollow shit that should you worry about its all the Mosques in the world that are going to the carve-in.

It's not me hollow shit that should you worry about its all the Mosques in the world that are going to the carve-in.
Could you re-write that using words arranged in a form to create a coherent thought.

What mosques are going to carve in?

Have you bumped your head repeatedly on your prayer mat such that you're a little dopey?

Individual interpretation based on micro experience or internal/individual "political" reasons. Did some squads do that? It's possible, look at My Lai. Is/was it rampant in the IDF? Your guess is as good as anyone's else and it's only a guess based on a small number of unauthenticated reports by individual soldiers. Obviously you want to believe those reports, I chose to believe actual documented fact.
I posted documented fact.

You chose not to believe it.

A major goal of mine is to have every Jew Hater leave behind in this physical realm as much evidence of their irrational, artifact inspired hatred as possible.
Then why are you talking to me?

Shouldn't you be directing your ire against a Jew hater?

When you eventually pass away and encounter God, to the extent that your pathetic soul allows, you will have no defense to prevent you from experiencing an unlimited amount of embarrassment.
Oh, I will see God, but "embarrassment" is not what I will experience.

You, my friend, on the other hand, when that day arrives, will have it much worse than I.

I will also enjoy having you as my eternal servant upon the Resurrection of the Dead.
You play too much Xbox.

Of course I realize I will have to share you with the others here on this board who actually utilize their brains.
I'll be waiting for that?

You certainly didn't do it on that statement.

Could you re-write that using words arranged in a form to create a coherent thought.

Have you bumped your head repeatedly on your prayer mat such that you're a little dopey?
Guess you're pretty dumb for a Slow-Mo: all the Mosques in the world that are going to the carve-in.[/QUOTE]

Guess you're pretty dumb for a Slow-Mo: all the Mosques in the world that are going to the carve-in.
[/QUOTE]

You're even having difficulty with the "quote" function.

Has the prayer leader at your mosque gotten the email to "carve-in"?

Individual interpretation based on micro experience or internal/individual "political" reasons. Did some squads do that? It's possible, look at My Lai. Is/was it rampant in the IDF? Your guess is as good as anyone's else and it's only a guess based on a small number of unauthenticated reports by individual soldiers. Obviously you want to believe those reports, I chose to believe actual documented fact.

You posted a report based on accusations without confirmed facts to back it up. Can you say John Kerry?

Guess you're pretty dumb for a Slow-Mo: all the Mosques in the world that are going to the carve-in.

You're even having difficulty with the "quote" function.

Has the prayer leader at your mosque gotten the email to "carve-in"?[/QUOTE]
Has your prayer leader shown you the body-parts on sale from the near-by Mosque?

:disagree:
Not ever seen you deal with facts, only opinions that support your racism and blood libes based on falsified IslamoNazi sources.

Do you know even what fact means or you just like your favite bar too much?

BtW weren't you supposed to admit your mistakes/lies about the Jewish diaspora like you promised??
Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2 | Page 115 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:disagree:
Not ever seen you deal with facts, only opinions that support your racism and blood libes based on falsified IslamoNazi sources.

Do you know even what fact means or you just like your favite bar too much?

BtW weren't you supposed to admit your mistakes/lies about the Jewish diaspora like you promised??
Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2 | Page 115 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Good luck with that......

A major goal of mine is to have every Jew Hater leave behind in this physical realm as much evidence of their irrational, artifact inspired hatred as possible.
Then why are you talking to me?

Shouldn't you be directing your ire against a Jew hater?

When you eventually pass away and encounter God, to the extent that your pathetic soul allows, you will have no defense to prevent you from experiencing an unlimited amount of embarrassment.
Oh, I will see God, but "embarrassment" is not what I will experience.

You, my friend, on the other hand, when that day arrives, will have it much worse than I.

I will also enjoy having you as my eternal servant upon the Resurrection of the Dead.
You play too much Xbox.

Of course I realize I will have to share you with the others here on this board who actually utilize their brains.
I'll be waiting for that?

You certainly didn't do it on that statement.

I hope you're in good shape as you'll be serving quite a number of us here.
My first order will be for you to stop drinking fermented beverages.

Forum List

Back