Netanyahu vows 'fight to death' as clashes spread after attacks

bBURXMe.jpg

Don't you find it odd that all this is coinciding with the turmoil in Syria?

The following I already posted in the sewer. Some of you guys know where that place is. :9: :ack-1:

Expect some frenzied frothing and foaming.

As a wave of Palestinian terror continues to escalate, some media have joined in the assault on Israelis. Here we expose just some of the most recent bias.

HEADLINE FAILS

Perhaps the crudest headline comes from The Independent.

Palestinian Terror Wave Prompts Media Bias Wave | HonestReporting

The following I already posted in the sewer. Some of you guys know where that place is. :9: :ack-1:

As a wave of Palestinian terror continues to escalate, some media have joined in the assault on Israelis. Here we expose just some of the most recent bias.

HEADLINE FAILS

As long as you continue the occupation and blockade; continue to desecrate their mosque, you ain't got nothing to say.

Tell ya what phbel, why don't you go over there and start firing missiles into Israel while hiding behind innocent Palestinians who really don't want you there using them as human shields.
Okay big brain, care to explain to us, the IDF's use of "Johnnies"?
Okay little brain, one (potentially disgruntled, deflective) soldier with a beef or is covering up for something he did. But you desperately want to believe it so prove it. Otherwise shut the fuck up Ahkmed.

Last edited:
Okay little brain, one (potentially disgruntled, deflective) soldier with a beef or is covering up for something he did. But you desperately want to believe it so prove it. Otherwise shut the fuck up Ahkmed.
Actually, according to the IDF, it's common practice.

People are called “Johnnie. They’re Palestinian civilians” in Gaza neighborhoods. In checking out houses, “we send the neighbor in, the ‘Johnnie,’ and if there are armed men inside, we (use) ‘pressure cooker’ procedures….to get them out alive….to catch the armed men.” When necessary, combat helicopters are called in to fire anti-tank missiles at civilian homes. Then send a “Johnnie” in to check for dead and wounded.

Human shields were also used to check for booby-traps and perform other services. “Sometimes the force would enter while placing rifle barrels on a civilian’s shoulder, advancing into the house and using him as a human shield. Commanders said these were the instructions and we had to do it.”

The bottom line is, according to IDF testimonies and the UN Goldberg Report, the Israeli's use more human shields than Hamas does.

Actually, according to the IDF, it's common practice.

People are called “Johnnie. They’re Palestinian civilians” in Gaza neighborhoods. In checking out houses, “we send the neighbor in, the ‘Johnnie,’ and if there are armed men inside, we (use) ‘pressure cooker’ procedures….to get them out alive….to catch the armed men.” When necessary, combat helicopters are called in to fire anti-tank missiles at civilian homes. Then send a “Johnnie” in to check for dead and wounded.

Human shields were also used to check for booby-traps and perform other services. “Sometimes the force would enter while placing rifle barrels on a civilian’s shoulder, advancing into the house and using him as a human shield. Commanders said these were the instructions and we had to do it.”

The bottom line is, according to IDF testimonies and the UN Goldberg Report, the Israeli's use more human shields than Hamas does.
Individual interpretation based on micro experience or internal/individual "political" reasons. Did some squads do that? It's possible, look at My Lai. Is/was it rampant in the IDF? Your guess is as good as anyone's else and it's only a guess based on a small number of unauthenticated reports by individual soldiers. Obviously you want to believe those reports, I chose to believe actual documented fact.

Every time you post you leave behind a trail of idiocy on every server that transfers your postings.
Did you think that up all by yourself?

A major goal of mine is to have every Jew Hater leave behind in this physical realm as much evidence of their irrational, artifact inspired hatred as possible.
When you eventually pass away and encounter God, to the extent that your pathetic soul allows, you will have no defense to prevent you from experiencing an unlimited amount of embarrassment.
I will also enjoy having you as my eternal servant upon the Resurrection of the Dead.
Of course I realize I will have to share you with the others here on this board who actually utilize their brains.

How many, and when and how many were islamonazi propaganda that had never even seen an IDF soldier.

Over 1 million human shields used by hamas last summer, and caught on film by the unbiased press. That is why hamas threatened the journo's with beatings and murder if they printed any details

HEADLINE FAILS

As long as you continue the occupation and blockade; continue to desecrate their mosque, you ain't got nothing to say.

Which mosque as the only desecration is done by the Palestinians them selves. Look at any picture and you see them walking in and out of the mosque wearing shoes, a capital offence in islam as they are to remove their shoes outside the mosque before entering.

Forum List

Back