Netanyahu: Israeli Military Will Surround Future Palestinian State

Dummy, Israel is not in violation of international law, while, Pallies are.

So, the Palestinians are violating the law but want it enforced.

Israel does not violate the law but avoids enforcement like the plague.

You make no sense.

No they don't. They are making baseless claims -- as usual.

:rofl:

yea.. WHY address ynet news sources when, clearly, rhetorical bullshit will suffice...

:rolleyes:

This still does not answer the question as to why the Palestinians are calling for the enforcement of international law while Israel does not.

This is backward from your claim.

You make no sense.

Yeah, dummy, the Pallies are in violation of the law and are fabricating Israeli violations.

Pallies are not exactly the sharpest people that ever lived. Much like you, dummy.

You make no sense.

Yeah, dummy, the Pallies are in violation of the law and are fabricating Israeli violations.

Pallies are not exactly the sharpest people that ever lived. Much like you, dummy.

HEY JILLIAN.. ARE YOU PROUD YET?

I don't care what the cause, I would never use as shields my own women and children.

The palestinian government should be convicted of mass murder by their own people.

I don't care what the cause, I would never use as shields my own women and children.

The palestinian government should be convicted of mass murder by their own people.

I can show you pictures of isrealis doing the same thing. Unfortunately for you, reality just doesn't match your hatred.

HEY JILLIAN.. ARE YOU PROUD YET?

The size of your font is inversely proportionate to the size of your pea-brain.

dont worry about it, little master race boy, that message wasn't for you.

though, I can see how your chosen fixation would lead you to think otherwise.

:thup:

Don't hate me for being an educated, successful, prosperous Jew because you're a failed, angry loser.

I can show you pictures of isrealis doing the same thing. Unfortunately for you, reality just doesn't match your hatred.

You can show pictures if Israeli soldiers hiding behind Israeli women and children? Le't see them :cuckoo:

Yeah, pictures made in Palliewood, home of Arab fiction.

Palestinian brothers: Israel used us as human shields in Gaza war | World news | guardian.co.uk

yea.. talk about pali fiction... those brits sure are evil terrorists!

this is what happens when you get schooled by sources outside of the jewish virtual library, little chosen boy.

The size of your font is inversely proportionate to the size of your pea-brain.

dont worry about it, little master race boy, that message wasn't for you.

though, I can see how your chosen fixation would lead you to think otherwise.

:thup:

Don't hate me for being an educated, successful, prosperous Jew because you're a failed, angry loser.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

you said EDUCATED! sorry, lil guy.. setting up a pyramid scheme really doesn't impress anyone.

maybe you'll still believe so after bathing in more goyim blood.

You can show pictures if Israeli soldiers hiding behind Israeli women and children? Le't see them :cuckoo:

awwww.. how precious... dancing around what I DID say while hoping to deflect by what I DIDNT say...

'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza' - Haaretz - Israel News

As aid groups warn about the Israeli blockade of Gaza, Israel is renewing calls for long-term control over the West Bank. On Wednesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel must retain large swaths of the West Bank under any peace deal that would establish a Palestinian state. Netanyahu said Israel must maintain troops in the Jordan Valley dividing the West Bank from Jordan, surrounding Palestinians from both sides.

Democracy Now! | Headlines for January 21, 2010

That clown will not get that pig to fly.

Start with a credible source.

"In the case of the future settlement with the Palestinians, this will require an Israeli presence on the eastern side of the prospective Palestinian state," he said, refusing to elaborate on the nature of such a presence.

Israel to remain on eastern border of Palestinian state: PM - Yahoo! News

Is this one good enough for you or should I post another?

As aid groups warn about the Israeli blockade of Gaza, Israel is renewing calls for long-term control over the West Bank. On Wednesday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel must retain large swaths of the West Bank under any peace deal that would establish a Palestinian state. Netanyahu said Israel must maintain troops in the Jordan Valley dividing the West Bank from Jordan, surrounding Palestinians from both sides.

Democracy Now! | Headlines for January 21, 2010

That clown will not get that pig to fly.

"In the case of the future settlement with the Palestinians, this will require an Israeli presence on the eastern side of the prospective Palestinian state," he said, refusing to elaborate on the nature of such a presence.

Dummy, doesn't Oslo allow for an internal and external IDF presence?

Yes, dummy, it does.

Dummy, doesn't Oslo allow for an internal and external IDF presence?

Yes, dummy, it does.

Yep, that is why that stupid agreement was dead in the water.

Yeah, pictures made in Palliewood, home of Arab fiction.

Palestinian brothers: Israel used us as human shields in Gaza war | World news | guardian.co.uk

yea.. talk about pali fiction... those brits sure are evil terrorists!

this is what happens when you get schooled by sources outside of the jewish virtual library, little chosen boy.

Dumbist accusation so far. Like putting three men in front of a tank is going to deter Hamas terrorists from shooting :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hello?? They execute terrorist attacks where they blow up buses, trains, and restaurants.

That's a good one :lol:

Forum List

Back