Netanyahu: Israeli Military Will Surround Future Palestinian State

I can show you pictures of isrealis doing the same thing. Unfortunately for you, reality just doesn't match your hatred.

You can show pictures if Israeli soldiers hiding behind Israeli women and children? Le't see them :cuckoo:

awwww.. how precious... dancing around what I DID say while hoping to deflect by what I DIDNT say...

'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza' - Haaretz - Israel News

Same BS. Hamas targets civilians. They blow up restaurants, market places, buses, and trains, with many boys in them.

That putting any civilians in front of Hamas would deter them from shooting is rediculous.

They don't care about civlians. And they care less about their own civlians.

You can show pictures if Israeli soldiers hiding behind Israeli women and children? Le't see them :cuckoo:

awwww.. how precious... dancing around what I DID say while hoping to deflect by what I DIDNT say...

'IDF troops used 11-year-old boy as human shield in Gaza' - Haaretz - Israel News

Same BS. Hamas targets civilians. They blow up restaurants, market places, buses, and trains, with many boys in them.

That putting any civilians in front of Hamas would deter them from shooting is rediculous.

You sure suck up to the propaganda.

:rofl:

Well, go ahead and shoot Haaretz an email and let them know that YOU said that their news is BS.

:thup:

oh, and demonize whoever you need to, you ironic "only good ****** is a hanging ******" bastard.

:rolleyes:

Well, go ahead and shoot Haaretz an email and let them know that YOU said that their news is BS.

oh, and demonize whoever you need to, you ironic "only good ****** is a hanging ******" bastard.

Haaretz has an anti-Israel bias, dummy.

"In the case of the future settlement with the Palestinians, this will require an Israeli presence on the eastern side of the prospective Palestinian state," he said, refusing to elaborate on the nature of such a presence.

Israel to remain on eastern border of Palestinian state: PM - Yahoo! News

Is this one good enough for you or should I post another?

Dummy, doesn't Oslo allow for an internal and external IDF presence?

Yes, dummy, it does.

Yep, that is why that stupid agreement was dead in the water.

Except, dummy, you didn't know Oslo permits an IDF presence until I brought it to your attention, shit-for-brains.

Furthermore, retard, if Oslo is dead in the water, that would mean admininstration of the West Bank would return to Israeli control, moron.

Dummy, doesn't Oslo allow for an internal and external IDF presence?

Yes, dummy, it does.

Except, dummy, you didn't know Oslo permits an IDF presence until I brought it to your attention, shit-for-brains.

Furthermore, retard, if Oslo is dead in the water, that would mean admininstration of the West Bank would return to Israeli control, moron.

Yes I did.

Israel still occupies the entire West Bank.

Yes I did.

Dummy, you did not know that Oslo permits an IDF presence.

Dummy, you also do not know that Oslo permits Jewish settlements.

Dummy, you also do not know the West Bank is not sovereign Arab territory and cannot be occupied.

Dummy, you also do not know that the Palestine Mandate permits Jewish settlement throughout the West Bank.

You are a dumb as a rock.

Yes I did.

Dummy, you also do not know the West Bank is not sovereign Arab territory and cannot be occupied.

Dummy, you also do not know that the Palestine Mandate permits Jewish settlement throughout the West Bank.

You have all the propaganda talking points down.

Yes I did.

And America still occupies the entire New York State.

Yes I did.

You are unable to factually refute me, dummy.

Unlike the PA and most arab countries, Israel is a democracy, and as such it has a free press.

Israel has the left wing nutty papers like the US does. Haaretz, is like The Nation of The Village Voice. It's a big lefty paper.

Yes I did.

He has all the facts down, including the last sentence.

Unlike the PA and most arab countries, Israel is a democracy, and as such it has a free press.

Israel has the left wing nutty papers like the US does. Haaretz, is like The Nation of The Village Voice. It's a big lefty paper.

Palestine was the model democracy before the US coup.

Haaretz has an anti-Israel bias, dummy.

:ROFL:

of COURSE it does... of course.. a JEWISH news source from israel.. sure is just a bunch of antisemites.

THAT sure is one fun way to end a WEEK.

lefty or not, it's still a credible news source and something that is impervious to your little Scarlet A reaction to anything that doesn't come suck your zionist dick as soon as you unzip your fly. It must suck for you when even JEWS call you out on your silly bullshit.

so, again, go ahead and email them and let THEM know YOU said so.

:lol:

lefty or not, it's still a credible news source and something that is impervious to your little Scarlet A reaction to anything that doesn't come suck your zionist dick as soon as you unzip your fly. It must suck for you when even JEWS call you out on your silly bullshit.

Martin Luther King, Jr. was an avowed Zionist, needledick...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

At least Israel has differing views and discusses what the right thing to do is.

And like everyplace else, you have people to the left and people to the right. Each has its own opinion. You'll agree with some and not others.

But that also doesn't mean one is CORRECT and the other isn't. It just means they have differing opinions;

And for the record, I think it's clear that if they used a SINGLE boy as a shield, then it isn't acceptable to the writers. I agree. It isn't acceptable.

Now... where aer the palestininan articles criticizing Hamas for using THEIR OWN PEOPLE as shields?

Last edited:

At least Israel has differing views and discusses what the right thing to do is.

And like everyplace else, you have people to the left and people to the right. Each has its own opinion. You'll agree with some and not others.

But that also doesn't mean one is CORRECT and the other isn't. It just means they have differing opinions;

And for the record, I think it's clear that if they used a SINGLE boy as a shield, then it isn't acceptable to the writers. I agree. It isn't acceptable.

Now... where aer the palestininan articles criticizing Hamas for using THEIR OWN PEOPLE as shields?

which STILL VALIDATES the fucking source as cited, Jillian. Thanks for playing.

feel free to deflect at some nasty, ebil arabs now... lord fucking knows that if you don't see a hammas newpaper then it MUST mean it's ok for jews in israel to do it too.

it's things like this that makes me sad that your otherwise concern for common humanity is tainted by your ethnic identity the same way aryans had a way of supporting the reigh.

Martin Luther King, Jr. was an avowed Zionist, needledick...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

he was also an adulterer.. so much for your deification of a human being with distinct human flaws.

now run along, little chosen boy. I bet there is a non jew in your yard that needs some killing off.

Forum List

Back