Netanyahu: Israeli Military Will Surround Future Palestinian State

The only credible source for some is w w w.propaganda.il

I and other have demonstrated you really are clueless of Middle East affairs.

You've demonstrated nothing beyond unsupported statements. You don't address any the actual arguments beyond parroting what sounds like talking points.

I've demonstrated a complete grasp of the subject matter, which you are severely lacking.

You are a pea-brain.

The only credible source for some is w w w.propaganda.il

I and other have demonstrated you really are clueless of Middle East affairs.

You've demonstrated nothing beyond unsupported statements. You don't address any the actual arguments beyond parroting what sounds like talking points.

Since you are the one challenging the facts he posted, why don't you demonstrate how they are wrong? :cuckoo:

And you are a dummy that has yet to substantiate any of your claims *unlike Tinmore* who will at least provide sources.

and yet you know his "sources" are fraudulent because you have seen that he's lied about everything, even saying that resolution 181 didn't provide for a jewish state. and you also know how many times i bolded the term jewish state in the resolution which *I* was forced to waste my time posting because of his mendacity.

Some of his sources are - but some, he's been right on about, so I don't disregard all out of hand. The problem I have with Mike and Marc is no sources - or at least none to any of their responses I've been involved in. Nor do they address specific points - they just make general claims presented as "fact". At least with Tinmore - you can address the source.

I know you try to be fair on this issue. But you have to understand from the standpoints of some of us, having to respond to clear prevarication is a) insulting; b) annoying; and c) almost pointless because it doesn't matter what you show him. he'll lie and say you're not showing him what you say you are.

Ah Jillian....that I do understand because I get the same from Mike and Marc ;)

it's like that willie nelson story... where his wife supposedly walked in on him and another woman. upon being confronted, he supposedly said something to the effect of "but honey, i'm not cheating on you", to which his wife responded, "but i SAW you". Willie's purported response: "what are you going to believe? me or your lying eyes?"

to people like tinmore, they ask that you don't believe what you know is true... and what you've proven is true.

so yeah, sometimes it's easier just to call people like him "dummy"...albeit not an effective debating technique.

Well...once I see actual debating from Mike and Marc...I'll tone down being such a sarcastic bitch...but until then....I can't resist...."dummy" without substance...gets old :D

:cuckoo:

I am not talking about any new facts that I need to prove

1) Hamas is a terrorist organization

2) The PA refuses to go to the negotiating table

3) Hamas has targeted civilians

Which part exactly are you challenging?

And you are a dummy that has yet to substantiate any of your claims *unlike Tinmore* who will at least provide sources.

and yet you know his "sources" are fraudulent because you have seen that he's lied about everything, even saying that resolution 181 didn't provide for a jewish state. and you also know how many times i bolded the term jewish state in the resolution which *I* was forced to waste my time posting because of his mendacity.

Some of his sources are - but some, he's been right on about, so I don't disregard all out of hand. The problem I have with Mike and Marc is no sources - or at least none to any of their responses I've been involved in. Nor do they address specific points - they just make general claims presented as "fact". At least with Tinmore - you can address the source.

I know you try to be fair on this issue. But you have to understand from the standpoints of some of us, having to respond to clear prevarication is a) insulting; b) annoying; and c) almost pointless because it doesn't matter what you show him. he'll lie and say you're not showing him what you say you are.

Ah Jillian....that I do understand because I get the same from Mike and Marc ;)

it's like that willie nelson story... where his wife supposedly walked in on him and another woman. upon being confronted, he supposedly said something to the effect of "but honey, i'm not cheating on you", to which his wife responded, "but i SAW you". Willie's purported response: "what are you going to believe? me or your lying eyes?"

to people like tinmore, they ask that you don't believe what you know is true... and what you've proven is true.

so yeah, sometimes it's easier just to call people like him "dummy"...albeit not an effective debating technique.

Well...once I see actual debating from Mike and Marc...I'll tone down being such a sarcastic bitch...but until then....I can't resist...."dummy" without substance...gets old :D

Naaa continue being the bitch that you are. It says a lot more about you than anyone else :eusa_shhh:

Why don't you show your sources Coyote?

Well Mike....in this thread and the other thread on Israel/Palestine currently active - I have linked to sources *often multiple* in almost every post beyond sarcastic one-liners.:rolleyes:

I find it hard to seriously believe you are asking me for sources but I'll assume you have some particular post in mind that I lacked a source on. Tell me which one it is and I'll link you to a source if there is one.

Well Mike....in this thread and the other thread on Israel/Palestine currently active - I have linked to sources *often multiple* in almost every post beyond sarcastic one-liners.:rolleyes:

I find it hard to seriously believe you are asking me for sources but I'll assume you have some particular post in mind that I lacked a source on. Tell me which one it is and I'll link you to a source if there is one.

You're a mental midget. Nobody takes you or your sources seriously, shit-for-brains.

You're a mental midget. Nobody takes you or your sources seriously, shit-for-brains.

Hon...I don't know what your problem is...but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce...

Last edited:

Yeah but no one is going to buy sources from Stormfront.com and der Sturmer. You'll have to do better than that.

funny that you silly fuckers are crying about evidence now. Last week I posted sources from the Haaretz and no less than half of you silly zionist bitches insisted that it was an antisemitic source while the rest of you totally ignored my posted evidence and retorted with the same ole, same ole standard issue zionist lump of shit.

and HERE YOU ARE trying to crucify coyote for not leaping through your hoop as you demand him to jump?

:rofl:

seriously. You silly motherfuckers take that whole "chosen" thing WAAAAY too seriously.

:thup:

funny that you silly fuckers are crying about evidence now. Last week I posted sources from the Haaretz and no less than half of you silly zionist bitches insisted that it was an antisemitic source while the rest of you totally ignored my posted evidence and retorted with the same ole, same ole standard issue zionist lump of shit.

and HERE YOU ARE trying to crucify coyote for not leaping through your hoop as you demand him to jump?

seriously. You silly motherfuckers take that whole "chosen" thing WAAAAY too seriously.

Muslims are such angry losers. Must suck being Muslim, eh?

Muslims are such angry losers. Must suck being Muslim, eh?

I wouldn't know. I'm not a muslim. But hey, don't let that keep you from making laughable predictions and showing just how much of a joke your kind are, little chosen boy!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back