Netanyahu: Israeli Military Will Surround Future Palestinian State

But, dummy, Pallies are in violation of international law in engaging in and supporting terrorism.

You have no knowledge whatsoever of international law, so, don't even raise the issue, you dummy.

Then it is interesting that the Palestinians want international law to be the basis of any peace agreement while Israel avoids international law like the plague. If what you said were true, one would think it would be the other way around.

Hello? Hamas is a terrorist organization, that has done numerous terrorist acts. That is about as bad of a violation of international law that you can get.

That's nice, but it does not address my post.

Um, yes, it does address your post, shit-for-brains. The Palestinians are in flagrant violation of international law.

:rofl:

says the "we are the master race" jew who supports building in gaza...

seriously. lil marc proves why time out punishment results in little brats hellbent on believing what their mommies have told them about how special they are.

go chop up your Ritalin, boy.

Then it is interesting that the Palestinians want international law to be the basis of any peace agreement while Israel avoids international law like the plague. If what you said were true, one would think it would be the other way around.

Hello? Hamas is a terrorist organization, that has done numerous terrorist acts. That is about as bad of a violation of international law that you can get.

Yes it does.

Palestinians don't want international law to be the basis of any peace agreement, because they continously execute acts of terrorism. They are intenational criminals and should be boiled in oil.

Um, yes, it does address your post, shit-for-brains. The Palestinians are in flagrant violation of international law.

says the "we are the master race" jew who supports building in gaza...

seriously. lil marc proves why time out punishment results in little brats hellbent on believing what their mommies have told them about how special they are.

go chop up your Ritalin, boy.

:cuckoo:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

I didn't call you Frances.. I called you Schlomo. Maybe in a couple years, after your bat mitzvah, you'll figure out the difference.

Shogun composing his next post

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yr-Pp4PFVA]YouTube - Angry Man Computer Smash[/ame]

I didn't call you Frances.. I called you Schlomo. Maybe in a couple years, after your bat mitzvah, you'll figure out the difference.

yeah, francis would be funny.

shlomo is one of those anti-jew things...

you know like the whole "hook-nosed" thang.

You'll have to forgive me for not automatically treating your little Master Race buddy with the soft, warm gloves that you want to coddle him with. Gosh.. I WONDER why you find yourself coming to his rescue... despite the transparent racism he enjoys posting...

hmmmmm......

thats a real head scratcher, lemme tellya.

Yes it does.

Palestinians don't want international law to be the basis of any peace agreement, because they continously execute acts of terrorism. They are intenational criminals and should be boiled in oil.

..or.. AT THE VERY LEAST... put into camps and gassed in the showers... RIGHT?

:rolleyes:

Yes it does.

How about Muhammadans standing in a circle and blowing themselves up? I kinda like that visual.

Allah Akbar! LOL

Yes it does.

How about Muhammadans standing in a circle and blowing themselves up? I kinda like that visual.

Allah Akbar! LOL

oh I'm SURE you do, blood drinker. IM SURE YOU DO.

HEY JILL! Feeling PROUD YET?

This still does not answer the question as to why the Palestinians are calling for the enforcement of international law while Israel does not.

This is backward from your claim.

This still does not answer the question as to why the Palestinians are calling for the enforcement of international law while Israel does not.

Dummy, Israel is not in violation of international law, while, Pallies are.

Rights groups: Israel violating international law - Israel News, Ynetnews

zt5eI.gif

So, the Palestinians are violating the law but want it enforced.

Israel does not violate the law but avoids enforcement like the plague.

You make no sense.

So, the Palestinians are violating the law but want it enforced.

Israel does not violate the law but avoids enforcement like the plague.

You make no sense.

No they don't. They are making baseless claims -- as usual.

Forum List

Back