Netanyahu: Israeli Military Will Surround Future Palestinian State

lefty or not, it's still a credible news source and something that is impervious to your little Scarlet A reaction to anything that doesn't come suck your zionist dick as soon as you unzip your fly. It must suck for you when even JEWS call you out on your silly bullshit.

:rofl:

so, again, go ahead and email them and let THEM know YOU said so.

:lol:

:rolleyes:

Martin Luther King, Jr. was an avowed Zionist, needledick...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

he was also an adulterer.. so much for your deification of a human being with distinct human flaws.

now run along, little chosen boy. I bet there is a non jew in your yard that needs some killing off.

Nice, trying to denigrate Martin Luther King. You really are a piece of shit.

Martin Luther King, Jr. was an avowed Zionist, needledick...

he was also an adulterer.. so much for your deification of a human being with distinct human flaws.

now run along, little chosen boy. I bet there is a non jew in your yard that needs some killing off.

Nice, trying to denigrate Martin Luther King. You really are a piece of shit.

this is what we call a fact, little chosen boy. Now, again, run along and play. I think I hear the ice cream man's bell chiming the theme to fiddler on the roof...

this is what we call a fact, little chosen boy. Now, again, run along and play. I think I hear the ice cream man's bell chiming the theme to fiddler on the roof...

This is what we call a deflection. You are what we call an uninformed loserboy.

prove me wrong then, little chosen boy. Cite a course that you think proves that Martin Luther King WASN'T an adulterer and I'll respond with a lesson on evidence, you silly little punchline. HA! he said "uninformed" while pretending that MLK's adultery is NOT common knowledge.

classic!

and, a zionist calling someone ELSE out for deflection? priceless! HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

:lol:

Yes, you know that tactic well. Avoid the issues by calling names.

Israel's biggest enemy is the truth.

Yes, you know that tactic well. Avoid the issues by calling names.

Israel's biggest enemy is the truth.

Dummy, you are completely clueless to the truth. You clearly have no self-respect in allowing yourself to be torn to shreds.

Everybody in the world except Israel and its stooges says that Gaza is occupied.

Everybody in the world does not understand the matter, in general, and international law, in particular.

You are a dummy that understands neither. A rock is smarter than you.

And you are a dummy that has yet to substantiate any of your claims *unlike Tinmore* who will at least provide sources.

Everybody in the world except Israel and its stooges says that Gaza is occupied.

Everybody in the world does not understand the matter, in general, and international law, in particular.

And you are a dummy that has yet to substantiate any of your claims *unlike Tinmore* who will at least provide sources.

Tinmore is brain-dead, thus, his/her sources are null and void.

Tinmore provides no credible sources.

Tinmore provides no credible sources.

You provide no sources period. :lol:

Last edited:

and yet you know his "sources" are fraudulent because you have seen that he's lied about everything, even saying that resolution 181 didn't provide for a jewish state. and you also know how many times i bolded the term jewish state in the resolution which *I* was forced to waste my time posting because of his mendacity.

I know you try to be fair on this issue. But you have to understand from the standpoints of some of us, having to respond to clear prevarication is a) insulting; b) annoying; and c) almost pointless because it doesn't matter what you show him. he'll lie and say you're not showing him what you say you are.

it's like that willie nelson story... where his wife supposedly walked in on him and another woman. upon being confronted, he supposedly said something to the effect of "but honey, i'm not cheating on you", to which his wife responded, "but i SAW you". Willie's purported response: "what are you going to believe? me or your lying eyes?"

to people like tinmore, they ask that you don't believe what you know is true... and what you've proven is true.

so yeah, sometimes it's easier just to call people like him "dummy"...albeit not an effective debating technique.

and yet you know his "sources" are fraudulent because you have seen that he's lied about everything, even saying that resolution 181 didn't provide for a jewish state. and you also know how many times i bolded the term jewish state in the resolution which *I* was forced to waste my time posting because of his mendacity.

Some of his sources are - but some, he's been right on about, so I don't disregard all out of hand. The problem I have with Mike and Marc is no sources - or at least none to any of their responses I've been involved in. Nor do they address specific points - they just make general claims presented as "fact". At least with Tinmore - you can address the source.

I know you try to be fair on this issue. But you have to understand from the standpoints of some of us, having to respond to clear prevarication is a) insulting; b) annoying; and c) almost pointless because it doesn't matter what you show him. he'll lie and say you're not showing him what you say you are.

Ah Jillian....that I do understand because I get the same from Mike and Marc ;)

it's like that willie nelson story... where his wife supposedly walked in on him and another woman. upon being confronted, he supposedly said something to the effect of "but honey, i'm not cheating on you", to which his wife responded, "but i SAW you". Willie's purported response: "what are you going to believe? me or your lying eyes?"

to people like tinmore, they ask that you don't believe what you know is true... and what you've proven is true.

so yeah, sometimes it's easier just to call people like him "dummy"...albeit not an effective debating technique.

Well...once I see actual debating from Mike and Marc...I'll tone down being such a sarcastic bitch...but until then....I can't resist...."dummy" without substance...gets old :D

Some of his sources are - but some, he's been right on about, so I don't disregard all out of hand. The problem I have with Mike and Marc is no sources - or at least none to any of their responses I've been involved in. Nor do they address specific points - they just make general claims presented as "fact". At least with Tinmore - you can address the source.

Ah Jillian....that I do understand because I get the same from Mike and Marc ;)

Well...once I see actual debating from Mike and Marc...I'll tone down being such a sarcastic bitch...but until then....I can't resist...."dummy" without substance...gets old :D

I am the source, dummy. You are not even worthy of debating me. You know nothing.

Forum List

Back