Netanyahu A 'Chickenshit': The Crisis in U.S.-Israel Relations Is Officially Here

Just pay attention. The American and European Left openly express hate for Israel. This latest debacle is a good example of that.

I really don't see it. I think they kiss their butt less, but I don't see hate.

Just think if Netanyahu's Administration said things like this about our President. This is an ugly debacle. The President should apologize to Netanyahu immediately.

They couldn't say anything worse than the right is saying all the time. When the story is from an anonymous it seems it should just be ignored by all parties.

Different issue. It would not be received well if Netanyahu's Administration said this about our President. It's very ugly and amateurish.

If we knew who said it I would agree that person should apologize. But if an anonymous message came out of Israel I really don't think I'd care. Seems silly to blow it up like a big deal.

It's all on him. He's the Boss. He should apologize to Netanyahu immediately. And it is a somewhat a big deal. Obama has poisoned the well as far as the relationship goes. There will be no Peace Talks as long as he's the American President.

I was just reading that Kerry was disavowing these vulgar statements.

Whether one likes Israel or hates them; whether one likes Netanyahu or hates him; there is absolutely no debate that by these senior officials to talk on the record to Goldberg have torpedoed relations between the two countries.

Other countries have taken note. Obviously diplomacy from the punks at the Chicago on the Potomac is not their strong suit.
Other countries have also noted Israel's unfortunate policy of filling the occupied territories with illegal squatters and then arresting (or worse) all Arabs who object to having their land and water stolen.

No, it's actually you wingnuts on the Left who are the vicious Antisemites at this point. The Democratic Party is no friend to Jews. Not sure why so many American Jews still support it. It doesn't make much sense.

What have they done that makes you think this?

It's mostly hateful Left Wingers attacking Israel and Jews these days. This is especially true of Left Wingers in America and Europe. American Jews really do need to reconsider their support of the Democratic Party. It's not the Party it once was. It's been hijacked by hateful Communists/Progressives who are no friends to Jews.

Don't you think the right tries to go too far the other direction? I get they are allies, but why are we sending them money. Seems like we have done a lot for Israel, but what do we get in return? Shouldn't have to buy your allies.

What is a good example of some left wing hate on them? I haven't really noticed it.

Just pay attention. The American and European Left openly express hate for Israel. This latest debacle is a good example of that.
Being against blind support for Israeli right wingers is not anti-semitism, brainwashed dingbat.

Calling their Prime Minister a 'Chickenshit' is pretty hateful. American Jews don't have much reason to support your Party anymore. The ones who still do, are Uncle Toms.

Don't you think the right tries to go too far the other direction? I get they are allies, but why are we sending them money. Seems like we have done a lot for Israel, but what do we get in return? Shouldn't have to buy your allies.

What is a good example of some left wing hate on them? I haven't really noticed it.

Just think if Netanyahu's Administration said things like this about our President. This is an ugly debacle. The President should apologize to Netanyahu immediately.

They couldn't say anything worse than the right is saying all the time. When the story is from an anonymous it seems it should just be ignored by all parties.

I believe we are discussing the current idiotic occupants of the White House and/or individuals within the administration.

Not just the "right or the left". It doesn't matter jack shit what anyone says on a message board or in a blog.

It matters big fucking time when a member of the head honcho's administration is freaking peeping off like this.

Get a grip.

Yeah, it's ugly and amateurish. Especially when you realize Netanyahu actually served bravely in Israel's Special Forces, and is an Israeli hero. He's anything but a 'Chickenshit.' Meanwhile, the current American President's only claims to fame are that he did drugs, was a Communist Organizer, and brought Ebola to America. What a resume, ay? How bout a trade?

155411_600.jpg

Seriously, we need a trade. I'll take the the brave honorable Special Forces Hero over the inept wussy Communist Organizer anytime. At the very least, Netanyahu probably would have kept Ebola out of our Country. He'd definitely be better than the jerkoff we have in there now. Couldn't be any worse.

yawn....not the first US president to get in a huff about their building Settlements

Israel Ignoring Bush Presses for Loan Guarantees - New York Times
Remind me how many presidents have referred to the Israeli PM (or any other PM) as "chickenshit".

Got a quote of who call him that?

Google this: "Fuck the Jews. They didn't vote for us anyway."

Hint, from the same administration that was upset about the building of Jewish Settlements.

But in reality it's the good cop, bad cop game we play with Israel and the Arab States..........
Obama wants Israel to go back to 67' borders. Well, Obama doesn't believe in borders, but he knows that Israel would be committing a grave error if they did what he wants. (Sort of like the way Obama tells businesses to do things that are self-destructive)

The comment was about how chickenshit these people in the current administration thinks the PM is not to drop their guard so the terrorists can murder them. I wouldn't call it chickenshit. I'd call it being prudent. These people who run our government are actively attempting to bring Israel down. So Israel has decided that they have to go around Obama and his group of thugs, and go directly to the American people.

Kind of ironic, because Obama feels he needs to do that with Congress. I guess it's just Karma.

Remember when.................................

The US president is seeking a settlement freeze in the West Bank. Key aides in his administration are convinced that the further Israel expands its footprint beyond its pre-1967 borders, the harder achieving peace will become. The administration's vision is for an eventual Palestinian state along the general lines of the borders that prevailed before the Six-Day War that began June 5, 1967.

The hard-line Israeli prime minister and his aides are furious. "There can be only one meaning to this demand: It is an attempt to determine Israel's borders and the ultimate status of the areas in question in advance of negotiations," the Israeli prime minister says. "We shall never agree to such a step." An aide to the prime minister is even more dramatic, calling the old armistice line the "borders of Auschwitz."

Sound like the back and forth today, with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lashing out at Obama, and Republican presidential aspirant Mitt Romney saying the president had "thrown Israel under the bus"?

Yes, it's almost identical. But this was 1992, with George H. W. Bush's administration and the government of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir. Mr. Netanyahu, an aide to Mr. Shamir at the time, made the "Auschwitz" comment.

What s so shocking about Obama mentioning 1967 borders - CSMonitor.com

Got a quote of who call him that?

Google this: "Fuck the Jews. They didn't vote for us anyway."

Hint, from the same administration that was upset about the building of Jewish Settlements.

But in reality it's the good cop, bad cop game we play with Israel and the Arab States..........

The enemy of America is your friend.

The friend of America is your enemy.

Always.

That was James Baker who said that.

But I don't think that will stop your talking points.

These are my points and I'm sticking to them. No matter what the question, unbridled (dare I say Unhinged) hatred will always be your answer.

These are my points and I'm sticking to them. No matter what the question, unbridled (dare I say Unhinged) hatred will always be your answer.

Technically those are the points of ThinkProgress..

But yes, you'll be sticking to them, unless your rulers decide to spew a different story - in which case you will recite it with just as much passion and never notice the contradiction.

We have always been at war with EastAsia.

Technically those are the points of ThinkProgress..

But yes, you'll be sticking to them, unless your rulers decide to spew a different story - in which case you will recite it with just as much passion and never notice the contradiction.

We have always been at war with EastAsia.
Why have we always been at war with East Asia?

Different issue. It would not be received well if Netanyahu's Administration said this about our President. It's very ugly and amateurish.

If we knew who said it I would agree that person should apologize. But if an anonymous message came out of Israel I really don't think I'd care. Seems silly to blow it up like a big deal.

It's all on him. He's the Boss. He should apologize to Netanyahu immediately. And it is a somewhat a big deal. Obama has poisoned the well as far as the relationship goes. There will be no Peace Talks as long as he's the American President.

No peace talks? Why can't Netanyahu do something if he is such a great leader?

Should we cut off all aid if there are no peace talks?

Seriously, we need a trade. I'll take the the brave honorable Special Forces Hero over the inept wussy Communist Organizer anytime. At the very least, Netanyahu probably would have kept Ebola out of our Country. He'd definitely be better than the jerkoff we have in there now. Couldn't be any worse.

So what has he done for Israel then?

Ebola isn't exactly a huge problem....

For those who believe that the word, "chickenshit" was used to mean, "coward," please explain how this would even be a plausible criticism of the Israeli Prime Minister. He has undertaken countless initiatives that could have resulted in his political demise if he were wrong. His personal bravery can seriously be questioned. The comment makes no sense. It would be like calling the President "fat." To be taken seriousy, an insult has to have some relationship to reality.

Mr Barack "we will not set one boot in Syria" Obama critisizing.

Mhmmm.

Give me one example of a MidEast county he didn't get involved in, which didn't end completely messed up.

Bibi has sabotaged any possibility of a two sate solution w/ his settlements.
Why the fuck would he want one? You don't give property or concessions to a bunch of worthless assholes that want to kill off your entire race.

Two state solution, how fucking stupid do you have to be to even think that's a solution to Israel's problems with the very assholes you want to have a state of their own and their only common goal is the destruction of the Israeli people and their country?

Now that's one way of putting it...

Why the fuck would he want one? You don't give property or concessions to a bunch of worthless assholes that want to kill off your entire race.

Two state solution, how fucking stupid do you have to be to even think that's a solution to Israel's problems with the very assholes you want to have a state of their own and their only common goal is the destruction of the Israeli people and their country?

Israel is squatting on stolen land. Arabs were there first.

Dr. Ghada Karmi’s latest book Married to Another Man: Israel’s Dilemma in Palestine opens with the problem European Zionists faced over a century ago when they first mooted the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine. They found then that there was already a well-established Palestinian society existing in the land they wished to claim as their own. Hence the message sent back to Vienna by the two rabbis who made the discovery: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

It is the essence of “Israel’s dilemma”: how to effect the disappearance of the ever-present Palestinians so that a purely Jewish state can exist on Palestinian land? The Zionist program of ethnic cleansing that has been going on since Israel’s creation has not solved the problem. Neither has the living hell of occupation.

More: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

Israel is squatting on stolen land. Arabs were there first.

Dr. Ghada Karmi’s latest book Married to Another Man: Israel’s Dilemma in Palestine opens with the problem European Zionists faced over a century ago when they first mooted the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine. They found then that there was already a well-established Palestinian society existing in the land they wished to claim as their own. Hence the message sent back to Vienna by the two rabbis who made the discovery: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

It is the essence of “Israel’s dilemma”: how to effect the disappearance of the ever-present Palestinians so that a purely Jewish state can exist on Palestinian land? The Zionist program of ethnic cleansing that has been going on since Israel’s creation has not solved the problem. Neither has the living hell of occupation.

More: “The bride is beautiful, but she is married to another man.”

Arabs were there first?

Have you read a history book in your life? Ever heard of the massacre of Hebron Jews,before the Arab took over the land, after slaughtering the people of the place?

The riots of 1936-1939 ring a bell? How many Jews were misplaced by Arabs before the 1948 war was even an issue?

The "Palestinian society" is general was of Jews and Arabs combined before the war, smartass. Learn some true history, not hoaxing books.

"broad brush" much? :eusa_eh: Virtually every group of people has bad apples, Israel included. Stop stereotyping entire ethnic groups n00b. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back