Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, says she hopes to run for office again and is urging GOP leaders to have "more guts" as they pursue their agenda.

Palin said in an interview with Fox Business Network on Tuesday that she is invigorated by her critics, who make her "want to work so hard for justice in this country."

"The more they're pouring on the more I'm going to bug the crap out of them by being out there with a voice, with the message, hopefully running for office in the future, too," Palin said.

Palin decided not to seek the presidency in 2012 but remains a popular figure among conservatives. She hasn't held office since resigning as governor in 2009 during her first and only term.

More: Sarah Palin Says She's Hoping To Run For Office Again

I'm also hoping she runs for office again. So are late-night comedians. Run, Sarah, run! Please...

I'd swear the only people paying attention to Palin are the left-nuts on this site. There isnt a day that goes by that one of you morons isnt posting something about her.
Do you beat off to pics of her killing moose?

Why are RWs so afraid of news about $arah? Hmmmm??

Let's hope she runs. There's still space in the Clown Car and $he's entertaining as hell.

I'd swear the only people paying attention to Palin are the left-nuts on this site. There isnt a day that goes by that one of you morons isnt posting something about her.

Let's hope she runs. There's still space in the Clown Car and $he's entertaining as hell.
Does it bother you much that Palin was more right about foreign policy than Obama?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Does it bother you much that Palin was more right about foreign policy than Obama?

$he is further right and always incorrect.

th

th
You must have to post a lot of shit to get top poster. Happy now?

There's no end to her stupidity and just flat out Essence of Trash of Trailer.

Only thing that could make it more fun is if Louie Gohmert was her running partner.

But on her own, jocularity ensues !!

oh please oh please oh please

:woohoo:

On a serious note -

Ain't no way $uffering $arah will actually run for office. That would be way too much like work and she has her nails to consider.

Really. As much fun as it would be, she made this faux announcement in hopes of somehow becoming relevant so $he could get some network to pick up her latest "reality" show or maybe get back on Faux notNews.

$he's right where she belongs - getting drunk, crashing parties and lying.

$he's gotta go with her $trengths, right?

Forum List

Back