Nemo Judex In Parte Sua; "No person can be a judge of their own interest."

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole)

• Total voters
$1.2 trillion a year in government tax expenditures. It is the mother of all government tits. But the blind mice sucking on it don't see it.

Letting leeches and parasites vote is the greatest unjust fraud ever foisted on Taxpaying Americans

Man, that's a whole bunch of Washington lobbyists that are gonna be pissed they lost the right to vote.

And are you really gonna restrict the parasite politician from voting? That won't go over very well.

How about the leech that runs the company that get all their business from the government. No voting for them.

Are you sure you thought this through?

Letting leeches and parasites vote is the greatest unjust fraud ever foisted on Taxpaying Americans

Man, that's a whole bunch of Washington lobbyists that are gonna be pissed they lost the right to vote.

And are you really gonna restrict the parasite politician from voting? That won't go over very well.

How about the leech that runs the company that get all their business from the government. No voting for them.

who would have thought 2ndA hated the military so much that he wants to take away their vote

who would have thought 2ndA hated the military so much that he wants to take away their vote

Yep. If someone is employed by the military, they can't be expected to be an objective judge of matters relating to our national defense. So by 2ndA's logic, the military should not be voting.

Defense contractors should not be allowed to vote, either. They would never vote for a candidate who wants to cut the Defense budget! They sure as shit would not vote for a candidate who promises to eliminate a defense program that is a complete taxpayer money black hole boondoggle.

Last edited:
Like I said.

Virtually no one would be allowed to vote.

Those who want to take away one of the most important foundations of our country, universal suffrage, are retarded assholes. Basically they are saying, "I can't come up with a compelling reason why you should vote for me. Therefore, you should not be allowed to vote."

Those who want to take away one of the most important foundations of our country, universal suffrage, are retarded assholes. Basically they are saying, "I can't come up with a compelling reason why you should vote for me. Therefore, you should not be allowed to vote."

That's exactly what they're saying.

Like I said.

absolutely no one would be allowed to vote, because there would always be an issue of whether they were voting for their own self interests.

Like I said.

absolutely no one would be allowed to vote, because there would always be an issue of whether they were voting for their own self interests.

I think we all agree on this point. Can we agree on one more?

That 2nd's latest bout of pseudo-legal gibberish is just meaningless babble.

You Leftwats have the same brainless response every time this is brought up. Military persons are not leeches.

You Leftwats have the same brainless response every time this is brought up. Military persons are not leeches.
didn't say they were. but then, they get paid by the government. equipped by the government. various educational, housing, and health benefits from the government. they are used at the behest of the government.

how could we expect them not to vote in their own interests? we couldn't, so if the op's rule is followed, they couldn't vote.

didn't say they were. but then, they get paid by the government. equipped by the government. various educational, housing, and health benefits from the government. they are used at the behest of the government.

how could we expect them not to vote in their own interests? we couldn't, so if the op's rule is followed, they couldn't vote.
If you can't tell the difference between people who work for benefits and those that just get them, then you're fatally stupid beyond anything I can help.

If you can't tell the difference between people who work for benefits and those that just get them, then you're fatally stupid beyond anything I can help.
as far as this thread is concerned they are one and the same. if a voter who can't be trusted not to vote in his own interests is not allowed to vote, then military votes would have to be eliminated.

but as i've said before, since we are all stakeholders in the actions of our government if we disallowed those that might vote in their best interests we would have to disallow everyone.

There's no such thing as 'Treason against the State'. Nor any such laws.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Do you want to repeat that or recant it?

What if I told you that 43 states have treason laws?

21 solely by constitutional provision, 16 with constitution + statute, and 6 by statute only.

Skylar

Are you ready to stake your reputation on that claim?

Last edited:

Yep. If someone is employed by the military, they can't be expected to be an objective judge of matters relating to our national defense. So by 2ndA's logic, the military should not be voting.

The military exists by express permission of the Constitution. The military does not need to lobby for it's existence, it's existence is mandated by the Constitution. These are powers delegated to the federal government and any person/party with a contract with the feds for military reasons are also within their rights. Therefore, they would not lose their right to vote.

However, I already said this on page 3 or page 4, I'm sure you knew that by pretend you didn't.

Defense contractors should not be allowed to vote, either. They would never vote for a candidate who wants to cut the Defense budget! They sure as shit would not vote for a candidate who promises to eliminate a defense program that is a complete taxpayer money black hole boondoggle.

The military exists by virtue of the Constitution, it's a power delegated to the federal government, powers the Several States agreed to upon ratification or admission to the Union. Defense contractors therefore are not optional, but necessary, they do not need to lobby for their existence, their existence is mandated by the Constitution itself.

K bye troll.

Those who want to take away one of the most important foundations of our country, universal suffrage,

Please find "universal suffrage" as a foundation of our country in the federalist or anti federalist papers. Just because you say its foundational that doesn't mean it is.

Burden of proof is on you to show us that's the most important foundation of our country when every single Founding Father abhorred democracy.

I suppose you're the type that also praises the 17th Amendment. You love the 16th Amendment and the parasite nation it spawned, and you love the 17th Amendment as the repeal of the only mechanism that could have even remotely resisted the Parasite Nation.

You calling yourself Ghandi Libertarian is like jakefakey calling himself a Republican. When it comes down to the "most important foundations of our country" you mean the Jekyll Island Foundations post-1913.

The military exists by virtue of the Constitution, it's a power delegated to the federal government, powers the Several States agreed to upon ratification or admission to the Union. Defense contractors therefore are not optional, but necessary, they do not need to lobby for their existence, their existence is mandated by the Constitution itself.

K bye troll.
Doesn't matter if the military is constitutionally mandated or not - the size and scope of it is not. Benefits like the gi bill are not set in stone. Pay can be adjusted, wars fought or peace sought.

So clearly the members of the military have a stake in elections, and by your rule could not vote because of it

Forum List

Back