Nemo Judex In Parte Sua; "No person can be a judge of their own interest."

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole)

• Total voters
Don't run bitch Skylar

Says the guy that has abandoned his entire OP and now refuses to discuss anything but state 'treason laws'.

If even you are going to treat your claims like garbage to be tossed on the rhetorical midden heap, surely you'll understand why we treat them the same way.

Being a judge of one's own interests and advocating for, lobbying for, voting for, campaigning for, one's own interests are two different things.

OK, id have to disagree. A guy with a paving company who gets a contract to repave part of I40, he should lose his right to vote? I dont think so. A guy collecting food stamps, a guy collecting disability--yeah no reason for him to vote.

Yes. He's a beneficiary of undelegated federal powers.

Now if the state/local governments want to pay them, that's fine. All interstates should be turned over to the States on whose territory they reside.

You do want to reign in the feoderal government right?

Yes I want the federal government to reign. lolol

In the Fifteenth Amendment, the right to vote is not to be "denied or abridged on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

And? It says nothing about people receiving funds from the government.

In fact, what does your post even contribute to the thread, liberal parasite?

A federal law that gives funds to someone has to be ruled unconstitutional to be unconstitutional. Otherwise it is the law of the land.

The oldest maxim of law. If adhered to strictly, it would mean that people on the government dole/teet/ parasites and leeches, etc, should be ineligible to vote.

Voting is the ultimate form of judgement in America. Parasites are therefore ineligible to vote. Letting leeches and parasites vote is the greatest unjust fraud ever foisted on Taxpaying Americans (net positive tax paying).

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole), this includes government employees and contractors.

Obviously government employees and contractors should be allowed to vote. And of course, they are.

Its fascinating how many conservatives want to restrict voting.
It's amazing how little you understand the difference between earning money and collecting money.

Its amazing how consistently little relevance your posts have to what you're responding to.

Unless you're arguing that a soldier who fights in our wars isn't earning his money and shouldn't be allowed to vote.....then you're entire post is just meaningless jibberjabber.
It's amazing how stupid you are.
OK< its not amazing at all. I've seen it before.
My post was absolutely responsive and a complete obliteration of your point.
The OP is complainng about people who collect money from the governmnt via entitlement programs, not people who are employed by the government doing a job, or receiving benefits as a result of service.

Precisely, only government employees that exist by express notice of the Constitution (elected officers, Navy, etc) would be exempt here, and contractors working for positions expressly required by the Constitution (military industry for instance).

These people don't have to lobby for their existence, their existence is required by the Constitution. All other government employees and contractors, c ya.

The defense industry doesn't have a lobby?

whoa, best one yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter if the military is constitutionally mandated or not

Yes, I'm well aware that Progressives like you care not for what the Constitution says.
The constitution does not mandate when where and how the military will be used. It doesnt mandate a size, level of pay, or gi benefits. These are issues decided by politics - and since tou dont want people who might vote in their own interests to have a vote you have to accept that your principle would strip the members of the military the right to vote

You are illiterate.

I said it SHOULD NOT need a lobby, just like gun owners SHOULD NOT need a lobby either. That doens't mean they DO NOT have a lobby.

It's sad that CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHTS AND ENUMERATED OBLIGATIONS NEED A FUCKING LOBBY TO WARD OFF PROGRESSIVES PARASITES LIKE YOU.

You are illiterate.

I said it SHOULD NOT need a lobby, just like gun owners SHOULD NOT need a lobby either. That doens't mean they DO NOT have a lobby.

It's sad that CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHTS AND ENUMERATED OBLIGATIONS NEED A FUCKING LOBBY TO WARD OFF PROGRESSIVES PARASITES LIKE YOU.
Just because the Constitution says we can have s military doesnt mean any particular company must be contracted to help supply it.

And i still dont get why you dont want our military to have the right to vote

OK, id have to disagree. A guy with a paving company who gets a contract to repave part of I40, he should lose his right to vote? I dont think so. A guy collecting food stamps, a guy collecting disability--yeah no reason for him to vote.

Now if the state/local governments want to pay them, that's fine. All interstates should be turned over to the States on whose territory they reside.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? A government that reigns is a national government, not a federal government. Do you even know what federalism is?

Do you realize how stupid you sound? A government that reigns is a national government, not a federal government. Do you even know what federalism is?

NYcarbineer played the common liberal tactic of "grammar police" when I used "reign" instead of "rein"

Yes a federal government is where a central national government rules, but some lesser powers are left to the states.

NYcarbineer played the common liberal tactic of "grammar police" when I used "reign" instead of "rein"

But he was serious about wanting a government that reigns; he let that slip. He wants a national government, we want a return to federal government. There's a difference.

Letting leeches and parasites vote is the greatest unjust fraud ever foisted on Taxpaying Americans

Man, that's a whole bunch of Washington lobbyists that are gonna be pissed they lost the right to vote.

And are you really gonna restrict the parasite politician from voting? That won't go over very well.

How about the leech that runs the company that get all their business from the government. No voting for them.

Are you sure you thought this through?
who would have thought 2ndA hated the military so much that he wants to take away their vote
You Leftwats have the same brainless response every time this is brought up. Military persons are not leeches.

Someone who makes millions or billions off government contracts has exactly the kind of self-interests that the OP is condemning and claiming should disqualify a person from voting.

But he was serious about wanting a government that reigns; he let that slip. He wants a national government, we want a return to federal government. There's a difference.

The national government is the ultimate authority in a federal government.

You people aren't federalists. You are anti-federalists.

You made a freudian slip. You are exposed.

NYcarbineer, want to make a deal? If I'm wrong, I delete my USMB account, if you're wrong you delete yours. I will show you with one sentence from the Constitution that the Several States are the highest authority in our government.

saintmichaeldefendthem

Drumroll!

btw, to not be a judge of your own interest means you can't a judge and defendant at the same t

NYcarbineer, want to make a deal? If I'm wrong, I delete my USMB account, if you're wrong you delete yours. I will show you with one sentence from the Constitution that the Several States are the highest authority in our government.

saintmichaeldefendthem

Drumroll!

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

Goodbye, won't miss you....

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

Goodbye, won't miss you....

My turn (you didn't think I knew you'd post that clause?).
Article V:
On the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof.

Looks like the feds have no say if the States wish to overturn the entire system. And if they did retain the Constitution, according to the clause you posted, the feds would still have to act within the bounds of the Constitution ("pursuance thereof").

You took the bet when you posted the Supremacy Clause. You lost.

Goodbye.

Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the United States, elected within a few years of writing this statement:
by a compact under the style and title of a Constitution for the United States, and of amendments thereto, they constituted a general government for special purposes — delegated to that government certain definite powers, reserving, each State to itself, the residuary mass of right to their own self-government; and that whensoever the general government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force: that to this compact each State acceded as a State, and is an integral part, its co-States forming, as to itself, the other party: that the government created by this compact was not made the exclusive or final judge of the extent of the powers delegated to itself; since that would have made its discretion, and not the Constitution, the measure of its powers; but that, as in all other cases of compact among powers having no common judge, each party has an equal right to judge for itself, as well of infractions as of the mode and measure of redress.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back