Nemo Judex In Parte Sua; "No person can be a judge of their own interest."

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole)

• Total voters
The oldest maxim of law. If adhered to strictly, it would mean that people on the government dole/teet/ parasites and leeches, etc, should be ineligible to vote.

Voting is the ultimate form of judgement in America. Parasites are therefore ineligible to vote. Letting leeches and parasites vote is the greatest unjust fraud ever foisted on Taxpaying Americans (net positive tax paying).

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole), this includes government employees and contractors.

Obviously government employees and contractors should be allowed to vote. And of course, they are.

Its fascinating how many conservatives want to restrict voting.
It's amazing how little you understand the difference between earning money and collecting money.

Its amazing how consistently little relevance your posts have to what you're responding to.

Unless you're arguing that a soldier who fights in our wars isn't earning his money and shouldn't be allowed to vote.....then you're entire post is just meaningless jibberjabber.
It's amazing how stupid you are.
OK< its not amazing at all. I've seen it before.
My post was absolutely responsive and a complete obliteration of your point.
The OP is complainng about people who collect money from the governmnt via entitlement programs, not people who are employed by the government doing a job, or receiving benefits as a result of service.

Precisely, only government employees that exist by express notice of the Constitution (elected officers, Navy, etc) would be exempt here, and contractors working for positions expressly required by the Constitution (military industry for instance).

These people don't have to lobby for their existence, their existence is required by the Constitution. All other government employees and contractors, c ya.
OK, id have to disagree. A guy with a paving company who gets a contract to repave part of I40, he should lose his right to vote? I dont think so. A guy collecting food stamps, a guy collecting disability--yeah no reason for him to vote.

OK, id have to disagree. A guy with a paving company who gets a contract to repave part of I40, he should lose his right to vote? I dont think so. A guy collecting food stamps, a guy collecting disability--yeah no reason for him to vote.

Yes. He's a beneficiary of undelegated federal powers.

Now if the state/local governments want to pay them, that's fine. All interstates should be turned over to the States on whose territory they reside.

You do want to reign in the feoderal government right?

Does this include corporate welfare? What about people who use public highways? If your favorite fruit is subsidized by the government...and you purchase it, does that disqualify you. How about the people who receive student aid? If you benefit from food tested by the USDA...are you disqualified? If you are given a grant for research, no more voting? What about people who get a FHA loan?

Seems pretty idiotic. I bet a simple waiter takes advantage of many government perks and doesn't even realize it. Maybe where he works is in a free enterprise zone. .

The oldest maxim of law. If adhered to strictly, it would mean that people on the government dole/teet/ parasites and leeches, etc, should be ineligible to vote.

Voting is the ultimate form of judgement in America. Parasites are therefore ineligible to vote. Letting leeches and parasites vote is the greatest unjust fraud ever foisted on Taxpaying Americans (net positive tax paying).

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole), this includes government employees and contractors.

Obviously government employees and contractors should be allowed to vote. And of course, they are.

I remember the old days when both parties made a show of registering voters. Now, gerrymandering has made voting all but obsolete.

If we really wanted to end parasite voting, we'd start with congress but I would rather go back to one person, one vote and an end to Citizens United.

It's amazing how little you understand the difference between earning money and collecting money.

Its amazing how consistently little relevance your posts have to what you're responding to.

Unless you're arguing that a soldier who fights in our wars isn't earning his money and shouldn't be allowed to vote.....then you're entire post is just meaningless jibberjabber.
The OP is complainng about people who collect money from the governmnt via entitlement programs, not people who are employed by the government doing a job, or receiving benefits as a result of service.

Precisely, only government employees that exist by express notice of the Constitution (elected officers, Navy, etc) would be exempt here, and contractors working for positions expressly required by the Constitution (military industry for instance).

These people don't have to lobby for their existence, their existence is required by the Constitution. All other government employees and contractors, c ya.

Are you American? Do you live in the US? If so, WHY?

Seriously, you're always against constitutional right so I wonder why you would want to live in a free land.

Are you American? Do you live in the US? If so, WHY?

Seriously, you're always against constitutional right so I wonder why you would want to live in a free land.
Im against constitutional rights? Really? Is that what you got from my post, where I wrote a guy doing his job shouldnt lose any rights?

In the Fifteenth Amendment, the right to vote is not to be "denied or abridged on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

the OP is a moron. Lucky for him the 2nd amendment doesn't restrict idiots from owning guns.
How typical.

You point out something that has nothing to do with what the OP said... and then you conclude that the OP is a
moron.

Thanks for the humorous interlude. :rolleyes-41:

Voting isn't judging...Judges and Justices recuse themselves if they are involved in any way with a case...

Voting IS voting for someone who Represents oneself, (to the best of your knowledge...) it's not judging oneself....you are NOT suppose to vote for someone who does not represent you, it is quite the opposite....but I'm sure you know that 2ndAmendment...

Simple as that...

Im against constitutional rights? Really? Is that what you got from my post, where I wrote a guy doing his job shouldnt lose any rights?

Any person or party who makes a contract with the federal government to perform a task that the federal government has no express power to commit is aiding and abetting the federal government usurp the powers of the State in which they reside according the the 10th Amendment.

As such this person/party should be tried for treason by the State in which they reside.

That's how I'd go (on legal grounds) to disembowel the federal leviathan.

The Constitution makes no mention of the federal government having any authority to construct roads or highways within the territory of one of the Several States. That is a reserved 10th Amendment power.

Any man that accepts a contract to build or maintain and interstate should be tried for treason against the State in which they reside for aiding and abetting an unrecognized power usurp the authority of that State.

Any person or party who makes a contract with the federal government to perform a task that the federal government has no express power to commit is aiding and abetting the federal government usurp the powers of the State in which they reside according the the 10th Amendment.

As such this person/party should be tried for treason by the State in which they reside.

That's how I'd go (on legal grounds) to disembowel the federal leviathan.

Says you. The entire premise of your argument is blithering nonsense. As you're claiming that no one can vote for their own self benefit.

Yes, they can.

The Constitution makes no mention of the federal government having any authority to construct roads or highways within the territory of one of the Several States. That is a reserved 10th Amendment power.

Any man that accepts a contract to build or maintain and interstate should be tried for treason against the State in which they reside for aiding and abetting an unrecognized power usurp the authority of that State.

There's no such thing as 'Treason against the State'. Nor any such laws.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

If we followed that maxim, virtually no one in America would be allowed to vote.

Voting isn't judging...Judges and Justices recuse themselves if they are involved in any way with a case...

Voting IS voting for someone who Represents oneself, (to the best of your knowledge...) it's not judging oneself....you are NOT suppose to vote for someone who does not represent you, it is quite the opposite....but I'm sure you know that 2ndAmendment...

Simple as that...
also, taken to its logical conclusion - if voting was indeed judging, and the op's axiom strictly adhered to, nobody could ever vote

Did you take a deduction, credit, or exemption on your taxes?

You are a leech. You should not be allowed to vote.

Everyone is on the government tit. And they are bitching about the other sucklings. It's hilarious to observe.

Simple as that...
also, taken to its logical conclusion - if voting was indeed judging, and the op's axiom strictly adhered to, nobody could ever vote

Your entire post became incompatible with this thread on its 5th word.

As logic has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back