Nemo Judex In Parte Sua; "No person can be a judge of their own interest."

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole)

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The oldest maxim of law. If adhered to strictly, it would mean that people on the government dole/teet/ parasites and leeches, etc, should be ineligible to vote.

Voting is the ultimate form of judgement in America. Parasites are therefore ineligible to vote. Letting leeches and parasites vote is the greatest unjust fraud ever foisted on Taxpaying Americans (net positive tax paying).

140428161811-pagani-asian-tiger-mosquito-story-top.jpg

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole), this includes government employees and contractors.

Do you think these ticks would vote against leeching off the deer's energy?
p17532mu.jpg

Last edited:
The oldest maxim of law. If adhered to strictly, it would mean that people on the government dole/teet/ parasites and leeches, etc, should be ineligible to vote.

Voting is the ultimate form of judgement in America. Parasites are therefore ineligible to vote. Letting leeches and parasites vote is the greatest unjust fraud ever foisted on Taxpaying Americans (net positive tax paying).

Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole), this includes government employees and contractors.

Obviously government employees and contractors should be allowed to vote. And of course, they are.

Its fascinating how many conservatives want to restrict voting.

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury."
- Alexander Tyler, History professor, 1787

You're a known parasite, your opinion is nullified by Nemo Judex In Parte Sua.

Save of course that disagreeing with you doesn't nullify my opinion. As you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. As you're literally arguing that no one can vote for their own self interest.

Which no such restriction exists in our law. Nor ever has.

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury."

Some would call him a prophet, others would call it common sense.

Doesn't a prophet actually predict things that happen? Its been 220 years....and yet our democratic republic still stands.

Perhaps he's speaking in terms of geological time.

Some would call him a prophet, others would call it common sense.

Doesn't a prophet actually predict things that happen? Its been 220 years....and yet our democratic republic still stands.

Perhaps he's speaking in terms of geological time.

Oh yeah, the Great Parasite Society, NSA and perpetual overseas wars is truly the Will of the People. More power to the people!

Only a liberal parasite would say this country is working as intended.

Last edited:
In the Fifteenth Amendment, the right to vote is not to be "denied or abridged on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

the OP is a moron. Lucky for him the 2nd amendment doesn't restrict idiots from owning guns.

Obviously government employees and contractors should be allowed to vote. And of course, they are.

It's amazing how little you understand the difference between earning money and collecting money.

It's amazing how little you understand the difference between earning money and collecting money.

Its amazing how consistently little relevance your posts have to what you're responding to.

Unless you're arguing that a soldier who fights in our wars isn't earning his money and shouldn't be allowed to vote.....then you're entire post is just meaningless jibberjabber.

Its amazing how consistently little relevance your posts have to what you're responding to.

Unless you're arguing that a soldier who fights in our wars isn't earning his money and shouldn't be allowed to vote.....then you're entire post is just meaningless jibberjabber.
It's amazing how stupid you are.
OK< its not amazing at all. I've seen it before.
My post was absolutely responsive and a complete obliteration of your point.
The OP is complainng about people who collect money from the governmnt via entitlement programs, not people who are employed by the government doing a job, or receiving benefits as a result of service.

Huh. This is the only point I made in the post you responded to;

"Obviously government employees and contractors should be allowed to vote. And of course, they are."

How did your comment 'obliterate' that point? Laughing.....you haven't even disagreed with me yet. Try that first.

The OP is complainng about people who collect money from the governmnt via entitlement programs, not people who are employed by the government doing a job, or receiving benefits as a result of service.

Actually, the OP cited government employees and government contractors...specifically. (bold added for emphasis)

OP

You....you never even read the OP, did you? Oh, Rabbi.....read first. Comment second. You always fuck it up when you get the order reversed.

"Obviously government employees and contractors should be allowed to vote. And of course, they are."

How did your comment 'obliterate' that point? Laughing.....you haven't even disagreed with me yet. Try that first.

Actually, the OP cited government employees and government contractors...specifically. (bold added for emphasis)

OP

You....you never even read the OP, did you? Oh, Rabbi.....read first. Comment second. You always fuck it up when you get the order reversed.
OK so your point was irrelevant to the OP. Thanks for clearing that up. When you have something substantive to say here come back.

OP

Yup he did include employees and contractors in there and I disagree witjh that and agree with you for once.

OP

OK so your point was irrelevant to the OP. Thanks for clearing that up. When you have something substantive to say here come back.

Um, no. I quoted the OP and then responded directly to its question: Should parasites be allowed to vote? (People on the government dole), this includes government employees and contractors.

You haven't even disagreed with me yet. Or, apparently, bothered to read the OP.

Try again. And by all means, please tell us how you 'obliterated' a point you haven't even disagreed with.

OP

Yup he did include employees and contractors in there and I disagree witjh that and agree with you for once.

Laughing...oh, I believe you. But this Rabbi guy? He calls you a hapless liar:

The Rabbi

And now, a mere 8 minute later:

The Rabbi

Laughing.....where does the 'obliterating my point' part come in? A point you now claim to AGREE with?

I don't think 'obliterate' means what you think it means, buddy.

Last edited:
No one voting is voting for a government dole, they are voting for a representative...and the representative can vote whichever way they please, with no worry about their constituents...until a few years down the road on election day...

One reason we do not have a Democracy as a FORM of government...

we have a Democratic Republic as our form of government so no individual is able to vote for any law that benefits themselves.

Every single voter, votes for a Representative who they believe represents what they believe in, however, there is no guarantee after the official is elected that they will vote the precise way you would, on every issue...

And as others have mentioned, the whole point of voting for a REPRESENTATIVE is for every citizen's voting interest, or representation...and every lobbyist is lobbying representatives for their group of citizen business owner's best interest.

You seem to just want some kind of individual monarchy or dictatorship or communist or fascist form of government? Why would you want that?

Precisely, only government employees that exist by express notice of the Constitution (elected officers, Navy, etc) would be exempt here, and contractors working for positions expressly required by the Constitution (military industry for instance).

These people don't have to lobby for their existence, their existence is required by the Constitution. All other government employees and contractors, c ya.

Forum List

Back