Neither President Bush will Endorse Trump

It would be shameful if the Bush family endorsed the man that drove their family member out of the race when he took immediate position as the front runner. There is probably a lot of bitterness there.

Rick Perry endorsed, Rubio has as have Christie and Carson. The republicans will be dragged along or left behind.

Or even comment on him.

Which only PROVES that Trump is doing something right.

HillarytheLiar_zpsebwrsblk.jpg
Funny, Cons love the rich and defended the Iraq war.

There is nothing wrong with being rich or white or rich and white. It all depends on what you do with your life.

I supported the initial invasion of Iraq for many reasons, so I disagree with Trump on the invasion, but I do agree that we should not have stayed to rebuild.

IF a country starts some shit with us, I say fuck them. They can rebuild their own godam selves.

Or even comment on him.

There is nothing wrong with being rich or white or rich and white. It all depends on what you do with your life.

I supported the initial invasion of Iraq for many reasons, so I disagree with Trump on the invasion, but I do agree that we should not have stayed to rebuild.

IF a country starts some shit with us, I say fuck them. They can rebuild their own godam selves.
But Cheney stood to make lots of money from the reconstruction, and he did.

Or even comment on him.

But Cheney stood to make lots of money from the reconstruction, and he did.

They all make money thru their political contacts. Hellary is worth over $30 million, where did all that come from?

Forum List

Back