Neil Degrass Tyson deconstructed: Is he a real scientist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gender is a word with a definition so there is such thing as gender. The question is, what definition are you using for the word

There's biology and then there's gender.
OrewllLulz.jpg

There's biology and then there's gender.

Oh come on now, seriously? Biology has been a science for 5,000 years, going all the way back to the Egyptians and Greeks. Junk science and populist fads like "gender" and "global warming" have only existed for 50 years.

Oh come on now, seriously? Biology has been a science for 5,000 years, going all the way back to the Egyptians and Greeks. Junk science and populist fads like "gender" and "global warming" have only existed for 50 years.
There have been nonconforming individuals since recorded history.

There have been nonconforming individuals since recorded history.

How can one not conform to the God-given gender at birth? Cutting off one's dick does not make him a woman. Period. End of story.

Can a bird not conform to its own species and declare itself to be a dog? That's just crazy shit.

How can one not conform to the God-given gender at birth?
Your question makes no sense considering your definition of gender… you’re asking

How can one not conform to the God-given mental-illness at birth?

How does that make sense?!

I'm using the term "mental illness" as the definition for gender.

Your question makes no sense considering your definition of gender… you’re asking

How can one not conform to the God-given mental-illness at birth?

How does that make sense?!

God-given sex at birth. I will use the word "gender" to define male or female, but any other definition of "gender" is just a delusion.

God-given sex at birth. I will use the word "gender" to define male or female, but any other definition of "gender" is just a delusion.
Ok so you’re getting closer to a definition. Very good. You define it as something that identifies masculine and feminine…. Would that be accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back