Neighbor (the pole smoker with the Prius) Took His Obama Yard Signs Down Today

Let's make this simple Bob. Do you think the Democrats will have a 7% advantage in turnout this election? If you do, then Obama should win easily......

I'm not trying to argue that any polls are indicative of what's to come on Tuesday, I'm trying to argue that counting yard signs is very comparable to what you feel is so unrealistic.

I know that's how you roll, but that doesn't make it practical.

I live in Southern California Bob. I do business all over So-Cal and particularly the west side of LA - Obama's most raving fans live here. In 2008 there were bumper stickers and yard signs all over the place - you could feel the momentum- it was palatable.

Today, I never see an Obama yard sign, and the few bumper stickers I do see are from 2008 and have scratch marks from trying to be removed.....The shine is off the apple, Obama has a record now.

What I do see are lots and lots of Romney yard signs and bumper stickers- even in West Hollywood and Santa Monica!

Does that mean Obama will lose California? Nope. He'll still win California, but he won't win it with 61% like he did in 2008. He'll get around 51--52%.....a minimum of 8-10 point drop.

Obama's in deep trouble and only the most self delusional ideologues disagree.....

You base less signs now than in 2008 on a disapproval by voters, and there's probably some truth to that. At the same time it's likely that the incumbent voting base isn't as fired up as the group that's attempting to regain policy control.

I'm sure there are variables all over the place that explain what it means, and despite your attempts to dissuade me, I still think you're sounding a little delusional.

Why are you obsessed with your neighbor's sex life?

My bet is it's because pole smoker probably doesn't keep in his own bedroom, what's supposed to be kept in his own bedroom. But, instead, is flaunted about like it's supposed to be everyone else's business.

I know I keep my Prius and Obama signs in my bedroom. :eusa_whistle:

What does keeping your Prius and Obama signs in your bedroom got to do with keeping your sexuality and sexual preferences in your own bedroom? I didn't say anything about anyone keeping their Prius and Obama signs in their bedroom.

My bet is it's because pole smoker probably doesn't keep in his own bedroom, what's supposed to be kept in his own bedroom. But, instead, is flaunted about like it's supposed to be everyone else's business.

What does keeping your Prius and Obama signs in your bedroom got to do with keeping your sexuality and sexual preferences in your own bedroom? I didn't say anything about anyone keeping their Prius and Obama signs in their bedroom.

Warrior didn't say anything about him flaunting his sexuality either. He somehow equated a Prius and Obama signs with pole smoking though. Either it is another Warrior gay fantasy or he is peeking through his neighbor's windows.

Warrior didn't say anything about him flaunting his sexuality either. He somehow equated a Prius and Obama signs with pole smoking though. Either it is another Warrior gay fantasy or he is peeking through his neighbor's windows.

The issue is Warbler has difficulty refraining from fellatio references in the majority of his posts.

Seriously, this board has more than enough idiots as is.

Yes, you were just one too many...right?

You really didn't need to go with the most obvious reply to my statement, or did you?

LOL! You're really quite slow...aren't you? Since Warrior knows he's a pole smoker? It's clear pole smoker flaunts his sexuality around like it's everyone's business and it's only your fantasy that someone peeks through anyone's window. No one needs to peek through a homo's window to know they're a homo in most instances. They've essentially got it stamped on their forehead. "Hey, look at me...I'm gay! Isn't it neat?"

Last edited:
Facepalm.gif

Forum List

Back