Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

I have no sympathy towards the black guy. He asked for trouble and that is exactly what he got.

I really hope no one complains about how this video is racist. There are several videos of whites getting beaten by blacks. At the end of the day, an asshole got what he deserved. I hope he is humbled out.

The only way this video is racist is when racist people use it to make a statement. Otherwise I can now laugh at the guy because he did not die.

Looked to me like the black guy watched one too many Spike Lee movies and thought he could take any white guy.
There is definite substance to what you've said. I would call it the new Black machismo and I believe it's what led to Trayvon Martin being shot to death by George Zimmerman. In fact the controversial Stand Your Ground laws are probably a response to what is an increasingly common Black sense of "knock-whitey-out" machismo, a projected manifestation of the ghetto thug mentality.

It is exactly that impetus which seemed to motivate the Black fellow in the video. He appeared to be prompted by some obligation to physically prevail over the Whites -- who were content to walk away from the confrontation.

Today the Governor of Georgia signed legislation which further expands gun rights. I have no doubt the rising tendency of lawmakers to eliminate firearm constraints is the result of pressure applied by Whites who are fed up with the rising tendency of some Blacks to assert the ghetto thug mentality. This mentality recently reached the stage where some young Black males have conceived a game called "Knockout," in which they randomly select a vulnerable White person on a street to viciously attack.

IOW you are frightened and need a gun to protect yourself. We get it.

I'm sorry, but every damn time I see the thread title I think "Geez, that sucks. I wonder who the right white boy was?"
The one he could have beaten. Not very many of 'em out there, judging by the way he performed.

I'm sorry, but every damn time I see the thread title I think "Geez, that sucks. I wonder who the right white boy was?"
wrong in this situation is the black guy attacked a dude who kicked his ass...the right guy would have been a guy the attacker would have beaten

Looked to me like the black guy watched one too many Spike Lee movies and thought he could take any white guy.
There is definite substance to what you've said. I would call it the new Black machismo and I believe it's what led to Trayvon Martin being shot to death by George Zimmerman. In fact the controversial Stand Your Ground laws are probably a response to what is an increasingly common Black sense of "knock-whitey-out" machismo, a projected manifestation of the ghetto thug mentality.

It is exactly that impetus which seemed to motivate the Black fellow in the video. He appeared to be prompted by some obligation to physically prevail over the Whites -- who were content to walk away from the confrontation.

Today the Governor of Georgia signed legislation which further expands gun rights. I have no doubt the rising tendency of lawmakers to eliminate firearm constraints is the result of pressure applied by Whites who are fed up with the rising tendency of some Blacks to assert the ghetto thug mentality. This mentality recently reached the stage where some young Black males have conceived a game called "Knockout," in which they randomly select a vulnerable White person on a street to viciously attack.

Yes, violent people are frightening. We aren't frightened by people who behave like adults, but we have lost trust in the black community. You never know when a mob of them will attack you, or if one of them will pull out a gun to rob you or shoot your baby in the face for fun. We expect you to steal when you enter a store and we expect you to break into our cars when we aren't looking. These are the kinds of things that happen all over the country, hence the lack of trust in your community. You have developed a very VERY bad reputation. I know you THINK its some kind of badge of honor that we are "scared", but you are delusional. You cant even see that your people and your culture have failed you and all of society. You are no longer trusted by the rest of the nation. You are not equal and you wont be equal until you make gigantic changes in your behavior.

The fact that you are emboldened by such proclamations is exactly why black people consistently fail in this country. I know, you don't get it. You probably never will. Hopefully the next generation gets it, otherwise things will continue to get even worse for black people in the US.

Last edited:

Yes, violent people are frightening. We aren't frightened by people who behave like adults, but we have lost trust in the black community. You never know when a mob of them will attack you, or if one of them will pull out a gun to rob you or shoot your baby in the face for fun. We expect you to steal when you enter a store and we expect you to break into our cars when we aren't looking. These are the kinds of things that happen all over the country, hence the lack of trust in your community. I know you THINK its some kind of badge of honor that we are "scared", but you are delusional. You cant even see that your people and your culture have failed you and all of society. You are no longer trusted by the rest of the nation. You are not equal and you wont be equal until you make gigantic changes in your behavior.

The fact that you are emboldened by such proclamations is exactly why black people consistently fail in this country. I know, you don't get it. You probably never will. Hopefully the next generation gets it, otherwise things will continue to get even worse for black people in the US.

The guy who says he's not scared in a gun fight... yeah he's the sociopath.

but just to be clear...

being scared in a gun fight is not the same as being scared of getting into a gun fight

I can't speak for anyone else, but I definitely don't worry much about getting into a gun fight anytime soon.

Yes, violent people are frightening. We aren't frightened by people who behave like adults, but we have lost trust in the black community. You never know when a mob of them will attack you, or if one of them will pull out a gun to rob you or shoot your baby in the face for fun. We expect you to steal when you enter a store and we expect you to break into our cars when we aren't looking. These are the kinds of things that happen all over the country, hence the lack of trust in your community. You have developed a very VERY bad reputation. I know you THINK its some kind of badge of honor that we are "scared", but you are delusional. You cant even see that your people and your culture have failed you and all of society. You are no longer trusted by the rest of the nation. You are not equal and you wont be equal until you make gigantic changes in your behavior.

Thanks for clarifying your fear of Black people. Personally I could care less what you are afraid of. You dont matter to me being ignorant of the facts. I was unaware Black people were consistently failing in this country. There is a Black POTUS and black engineers, doctors, lawyers, businessmen etc. If thats failing I don't know if I can contain my glee when we succeed. BTW you are sadly mistaken. Things are constantly getting better for Black people. Your hold is weakening by the minute and soon things will be on a equal footing. Dont fool yourself into thinking anyone can stop us. We are way too strong for that.

Last edited:

Thanks for clarifying your fear of Black people. Personally I could care less what you are afraid of. You dont matter to me being ignorant of the facts. I was unaware Black people were consistently failing in this country. There is a Black POTUS and black engineers, doctors, lawyers, businessmen etc. If thats failing I don't know if I can contain my glee when we succeed. BTW you are sadly mistaken. Things are constantly getting better for Black people. Your hold is weakening by the minute and soon things will be on a equal footing. Dont fool yourself into thinking anyone can stop us. We are way too strong for that.

Obama's not black. He's half while / half Muslim.

FYI... when the black folk stop with the "black month", "black awards", "black POTUS", "black engineers", ... Yeah that's when the racism stuff will start to subside. Odd to me that the victims of racism embrace being racists so easily.

Last edited:

Pretty sure he is Black. He even said so. Muslim is not a race so......

Pretty sure he is Black. He even said so. Muslim is not a race so......
So if you have a white (italian?) mother and a Black Father from some middle eastern country, that makes you black? Is that because black is the dominant race? Do we inherit race from our father? Or is it because he looks like a middle eastern guy with short curly hair?

Forum List

Back