Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

Obama%20Osama_0.jpg

Obama's not black. He's half while / half Muslim.

Pretty sure he is Black. He even said so. Muslim is not a race so......
So if you have a white (italian?) mother and a Black Father from some middle eastern country, that makes you black? Is that because black is the dominant race? Do we inherit race from our father? Or is it because he looks like a middle eastern guy with short curly hair?

Your arms are not long enough to reach the point you are trying to push. His father is Kenyan stupid. He is from motherland. Yes the genes are dominant. You cant get black from white. You are aware Italians have African blood in them too? You are aware that his mother actually is the descendent of a slave right? Black is everywhere on both sides of his family.

Call me old fashioned, but when someone - regardless of what colour they are - has taken so many blows to the head that they don't seem capable of protecting their head, you stop.

Absolutely. The guy was unconscious and the white guy was still hitting him. That is bullshit. Anybody who thinks there is anything good about that is a pure idiot. In fact, to post bullshit like that in this forum and think it is somehow a good thing shows that the person who posted it is a pure idiot.

This forum seems to have a few racist idiots who really bring the place down. I get it that dumb people are more likely to be racist and get off on talking about stupid racist shit but could the fucking idiots just give us a break and save the shit for their klan meetings?

So I'm guessing they weren't interested in his offer to "suck my dick"???

He fucked with the wrong guy. Ain't looking so proud now. :lol:

Call me old fashioned, but when someone - regardless of what colour they are - has taken so many blows to the head that they don't seem capable of protecting their head, you stop.

Absolutely. The guy was unconscious and the white guy was still hitting him. That is bullshit. Anybody who thinks there is anything good about that is a pure idiot. In fact, to post bullshit like that in this forum and think it is somehow a good thing shows that the person who posted it is a pure idiot.

Probably would have been a good idea for the guy who got his ass kicked not to have
started the fight.

This forum seems to have a few racist idiots who really bring the place down. I get it that dumb people are more likely to be racist and get off on talking about stupid racist shit but could the fucking idiots just give us a break and save the shit for their klan meetings?

But the meetings are only once a week. We gotta fill in those dead times anyway we can.

But the meetings are only once a week. We gotta fill in those dead times anyway we can.

I can't do those weekly meetings anymore...:eusa_whistle:

It should be noted that anyone could simply leave at any time if offended. There are no costs and no stigma.

Talk all the crap you want, but if you assault me, and I get the best of you - your going to be fucked up bad. If it would of been more than one black, 2 - 200; they would have all ganged up on the white - they would have probably killed him. He could have went a little further.

I noticed he did not suck his dick :badgrin:

Thanks for clarifying your fear of Black people. Personally I could care less what you are afraid of. You dont matter to me being ignorant of the facts. I was unaware Black people were consistently failing in this country. There is a Black POTUS and black engineers, doctors, lawyers, businessmen etc. If thats failing I don't know if I can contain my glee when we succeed. BTW you are sadly mistaken. Things are constantly getting better for Black people. Your hold is weakening by the minute and soon things will be on a equal footing. Dont fool yourself into thinking anyone can stop us. We are way too strong for that.

LMAO "Half white/half Muslim" !!! Muslim/Islam is a religion, not a race. Muslim people are all over the planet. They are Caucasian, which is not necessarily ‘white’ but all skin tones, Asian, & black African. North Africans and Middle Easterners are mostly Caucasian though they are not ‘white’, blue eyed blonds. Islamic people (Muslims) are all races on the Earth. God, the ignorance of racists and bigots is awe inspiring. :lol:

Last edited:

LMAO "Half white/half Muslim" !!! Muslim/Islam is a religion, not a race. Muslim people are all over the planet. They are Caucasian, which is not necessarily ‘white’ but all skin tones, Asian, & black African. North Africans and Middle Easterners are mostly Caucasian though they are not ‘white’, blue eyed blonds. Islamic people (Muslims) are all races on the Earth. God, the ignorance of racists and bigots is awe inspiring. :lol:

Yeah, well it was a joke. Glad it inspired you.

wrong in this situation is the black guy attacked a dude who kicked his ass...the right guy would have been a guy the attacker would have beaten

Yeah, but S.J. wasn't there so...
If you had been there you would have sucked his dick.

Nobody wants to hear about your deviant fantasies, weakling. Go ahead and type "negro" a few more times so you can get your racist thrill for the day, loser.

Probably would have been a good idea for the guy who got his ass kicked not to have
started the fight.

If you have to go back to being ignorant, then go ahead. Getting amped up about seeing an unconscious guy get hit in the head requires a lower than average IQ. Racists are idiots. There are so many things to get involved in but a pure bottom feeder is going to want to dwell on ignorant shit.

started the fight.

If you have to go back to being ignorant, then go ahead. Getting amped up about seeing an unconscious guy get hit in the head requires a lower than average IQ. Racists are idiots. There are so many things to get involved in but a pure bottom feeder is going to want to dwell on ignorant shit.

I watched the video, sad to say, several times. While I think the guy on top should have quit before he did, I don't think the guy on bottom was ever unconscious. He was moving the whole time.

Forum List

Back