Negro Punches The Wrong White Boy

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Did the white guy go too far or did the negro have it coming?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gQvSQFMVhA]NY Thug Picks Fight With Wrong Trucker, Gets Beating Of A Lifetime - YouTube[/ame]

"This message is hidden because Unkotare is on your ignore list."

:trolls:

Po lil Boy woke up hurtin', yo. He da bitch in dat relationship, fo shizzle.

Call me old fashioned, but when someone - regardless of what colour they are - has taken so many blows to the head that they don't seem capable of protecting their head, you stop.
I thought he should have stopped after he had him beat. But then, Mr. Knockout probably won't try that shit again.

Call me old fashioned, but when someone - regardless of what colour they are - has taken so many blows to the head that they don't seem capable of protecting their head, you stop.
I thought he should have stopped after he had him beat. But then, Mr. Knockout probably won't try that shit again.

Not only that, but reverse the races (I love that game) and they all would have jumped him.

I'd say he got off easy that he's not dead.

Not only that, but reverse the races (I love that game) and they all would have jumped him.

I'd say he got off easy that he's not dead.
You're right, it would not have been one on one. They would have beat him to death instead of stopping it like those white guys did. He was lucky the guys he was giving shit to were compassionate enough to step in and save his sorry ass. That never would have happened if the colors had been reversed.

The white guy knew some wrestling that's how he got on top. I watched it twice and enjoyed more the second time. The idiot black aggressor should have covered his head with his arms, so when he tried to push up, whitey bashed his face like a fucking watermelon. Nice.

the guy who stopped it was just a passerby....i love when his buddy tells the black guy.......i would have fucked you up more.....the white guy should have stopped but he was pissed....and yea i bet the black guy will think twice about telling someone to suck his dick...which i had no problem with the black dude running his mouth...but he laid on hands first and he brought on the hell that rained down on him...

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

no, no they dont....damn if you can keep the one punch homicide out of play....you always hope there are cooler heads around who will step in and stop ya before you do permanent damage...the white guy was not seeking permanent damage or he would have grabbed his hair and just pounded his face into the pavement or curbed the black guy...he was doing roundhouses....and it didnt look like he was pounding the guy ...more smacking him upside his stupid ass head

Yeah, the guy probably should have stopped sooner. But when you jump all up on someone, they get to decide when enough is enough.

no, no they dont....damn if you can keep the one punch homicide out of play....you always hope there are cooler heads around who will step in and stop ya before you do permanent damage...the white guy was not seeking permanent damage or he would have grabbed his hair and just pounded his face into the pavement or curbed the black guy...he was doing roundhouses....and it didnt look like he was pounding the guy ...more smacking him upside his stupid ass head

And that was his choice, obviously. My point is that you don't go starting shit and then complain about getting too much. I have no sympathy for those who want to show what a badass they are by just messing with people out in public.

In my opinion, the deciding factor should be your sense of morality. That's what determines who are savages and who aren't. There's also an element of self-preservation as well, in that if you go too far, such as damaging the loser's brain, you could end-up destroying your own life as well.

And that was his choice, obviously. My point is that you don't go starting shit and then complain about getting too much. I have no sympathy for those who want to show what a badass they are by just messing with people out in public.

o you are preaching to the choir there....i am married to one of those insane.....never loses his temper people but you fucking push him and he goes nuts.....just fucking nuts....no restrain...full on temper....at his age he has chilled a bit but it is still not best to push his ass...once that temper snaps it takes a lot to snap it back...people always tell me how great it must be to be the one who can calm him down.....o hell no...i would rather walk into a viper pit than deal with him pissed off and having lost his temper...normally only the inanimate objects suffer

one time the fucker tryed to kick a dog and broke his big toe (he hit the deck post instead)and i simply refused to be sympathetic...

Forum List

Back