Nebraska stuns GOP establishment

The size of "the government," you fucking idiot is NOT related to the size of the military.

I don't think that's entirely correct, L. Lawmakers in Washington have long fought closures of bases in their jurisdictions, even if it meant having a less efficient, more cost-effective military.

It is the natural inclination of man to grow and expand. This is true of almost all institutions. Conservatives generally understand this about the government except when it comes to the military, rarely ever calling into question the size and expanse of the military. It's been my observation that Republican lawmakers often use military spending in their districts as back-door Keynesianism, decrying the expansion of government except when it provides jobs in their districts and states.

My service or lack of service is -- of course -- entirely irrelvant you dipshit.

What IS relevant, stupid, is the shit you said and the rejoinder.

Try to smarten up a little and pay attention.

The size of "the government," you fucking idiot is NOT related to the size of the military.

You are a tool.

And, oh. As I have noted many times before, I did not serve. That does not disqualify me from pointing out what a douche you are.

Ummm.... wow. Seriously. Is the military a private charity?

Sorry, man, I did serve. My check always read "US GOvernment, Department of Defense." So I find it amusing that you think that reduction in the Bloated, wasteful military isn't a reduction in government....

I don't think that's entirely correct, L. Lawmakers in Washington have long fought closures of bases in their jurisdictions, even if it meant having a less efficient, more cost-effective military.

It is the natural inclination of man to grow and expand. This is true of almost all institutions. Conservatives generally understand this about the government except when it comes to the military, rarely ever calling into question the size and expanse of the military. It's been my observation that Republican lawmakers often use military spending in their districts as back-door Keynesianism, decrying the expansion of government except when it provides jobs in their districts and states.

Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but Good Point.

United States Department of Defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Employees

718,000 civilian
1,418,542 Active Duty military,
1,100,000+ reserve:
3.23 million total

My service or lack of service is -- of course -- entirely irrelvant you dipshit.

You are a tool.

And, oh. As I have noted many times before, I did not serve. That does not disqualify me from pointing out what a douche you are.

Sorry, man, I did serve. My check always read "US GOvernment, Department of Defense." So I find it amusing that you think that reduction in the Bloated, wasteful military isn't a reduction in government....

You are beyond being just a simpleton.

OF COURSE the government pays for the military, you asshole.

But cutting government is not a synonym for simply cutting the size or the cost of (just) the military, you bubbling idiot.

Seriously, no shit. We can cut SOME of the bloat of government by getting rid of needless military projects and expenses. Nobody has ever disagreed with that proposition.

But idiots like that asshole JoeBitch seem to view it as the ONLY way to cut the size and cost of government. He's a dipshit. Seriously. He's a dogmatic, mindless, robotic dipshit.

You are a tool.

But cutting government is not a synonym for simply cutting the size or the cost of (just) the military, you bubbling idiot.

It's the largest, most wasteful department the government has. So, yeah, Clinton cut the size of the government and certainly the size of spending when he got the military off it's Reagan-era steroids.

It's the largest, most wasteful department the government has. So, yeah, Clinton cut the size of the government and certainly the size of spending when he got the military off it's Reagan-era steroids.

I am all for cutting the WASTE part of it.

But this is not what YOU said earlier, you scumbag vacillating bitch.

And there are MANY programs and other items in the budget worthy of serious attention for purposes of CUTTING and gutting, too.

Feel obligated to ignore all of those, you tool.

Seriously, no shit. We can cut SOME of the bloat of government by getting rid of needless military projects and expenses. Nobody has ever disagreed with that proposition.

But idiots like that asshole JoeBitch seem to view it as the ONLY way to cut the size and cost of government. He's a dipshit. Seriously. He's a dogmatic, mindless, robotic dipshit.

Where did I say it was the ONLY place to cut?

I'm saying it's a good place to cut because there is a shitload of waste there. Saw a lot of it when I was in.

But clearly, there's no incentive to cut spending at all if you are just going to borrow... which is what we've been doing for the last 30 years.

Where did I say it was the ONLY place to cut?

I'm saying it's a good place to cut because there is a shitload of waste there. Saw a lot of it when I was in.

But clearly, there's no incentive to cut spending at all if you are just going to borrow... which is what we've been doing for the last 30 years.

Stop diddling yourself, bitch.

If you had no ability on the planet to affect one penny of the defense budget, are you saying you have other areas where you would do some chopping?

Give it up.

Share it.

Cut away.

Or shut the fuck up. Because you aint foolin' anybody, bitch.

And there are MANY programs and other items in the budget worthy of serious attention for purposes of CUTTING and gutting, too.

All I said earlier is that Clinton cut the defense budget... nothing more, nothing less, and reduced the size of government.

If you want to read other stuff into that, and make claims that the Defense Department isn't part of the government, ummm, yeah, that's just kind of weird.

But here's the thing, you could make a list of every "wasteful" program your tiny little mind can name, most of them skewering liberal sacred cows like PBS and NEA, and you wouldn't make a dent in the budget. In fact, you'd probalby make things worse economically, because those programs actually do create jobs, which create consumer activity. Even your boy Romney has admitted as much.

All I said earlier is that Clinton cut the defense budget... nothing more, nothing less, and reduced the size of government.

If you want to read other stuff into that, and make claims that the Defense Department isn't part of the government, ummm, yeah, that's just kind of weird.

But here's the thing, you could make a list of every "wasteful" program your tiny little mind can name, most of them skewering liberal sacred cows like PBS and NEA, and you wouldn't make a dent in the budget. In fact, you'd probalby make things worse economically, because those programs actually do create jobs, which create consumer activity. Even your boy Romney has admitted as much.

I know what you said earlier, stupid.

I also know it's the ONLY thing you ever point to for cutting the alleged size of "government."

The military is a cost of government, but it is not the government, you fucking moron.

YOU remain unwilling and unable to answer the actual question, you mindless drone bitch.

Okay, guy, you are the one who tried to claim the military isn't the government...

I'm really trying to give you a graceful out here...

The military isn't the government you completely stupid fiuckwit asshole.

This isn't a junta.

You are the one who needs a graceful out. Sadly, douchepie, for you, none exists.

It's sad to witness how incredibly difficult it is for a moron like you to get a handle on even the glaringly obvious.

Last edited:
Is the police force in your town/city/village your "government?"*

You are too fucking dopey to grasp even the crystal clear.

Liability, when you are in a hole, stop digging.

You're just making yourself look sillier.

Consider taking the mote of your own eye, dumbass.

You are down to bedrock and have pulled out the drills and the blasting caps.

You aren't just massively wrong, you are a complete fail.

:thup:
Notice that everyone here says that you are the dumbass. Thats not because you are smart its because you are a dumbass

Notice that everyone here says that you are the dumbass. Thats not because you are smart its because you are a dumbass

By "everyone" starrjizz means a dimwit like himself and another dimwit like JoeBitch.

:lol:

Sorry, but it would be impossible to take you your your idiot pals seriously.

Wrong, as usual.

Why don't you let the adults handle this.

BTW: This is a thread about how the GOP might take Ben Nelson's Nebrask senate seat with a relatively unknown (to federal politics).

In case you were interested in discussing the topic of the thread (for once).

"starjizz"....???? I that your new name ???? :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back