Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win

ArtleS20151113A_low.jpg

If the RW's put their $$ where their ass is, the Vegas bookies will be really really rich
Newflash: The Vegas Bookies are already "really really rich" , you'd know that if you took a break from hyper-partisan la la land and booked a vacation in reality every now and then. :p

Last edited:
I think Trump can debate Clinton, he does understand a lot about business where as I feel Carson learns of the policies before he walks out on stage for a debate and doesn't understand them..

I don't think so. but.
Its way past time you Democrats start panicking when all you have is a woman that when asked for the one word people chose for her and it's LIAR. and a 100 year old nobody Senator who has sat in Congress sucking a living off of us and has done NOTHING outstanding while there.

Anybody who wants Clinton has shit for brains. She's a fucking crook, a liar and frankly, not all that bright... she will not be POTUS.
Whether you want her or not is not the question, at the moment she's the only dog in the race who can hunt.

Oh bullshit.... she's a has been that never was. Sure, I know the leftist moonbat brigade will embrace her no matter what, but those with even a shred of integrity and grey matter will not vote for that crook.

Sorry, it ain't gonna happen. She's toast.

Anybody who wants Clinton has shit for brains. She's a fucking crook, a liar and frankly, not all that bright... she will not be POTUS.
Whether you want her or not is not the question, at the moment she's the only dog in the race who can hunt.

Oh bullshit.... she's a has been that never was. Sure, I know the leftist moonbat brigade will embrace her no matter what, but those with even a shred of integrity and grey matter will not vote for that crook.

Getting a little unsure of Jindal's chances?

Personally I don't think you're giving Hillary enough credit.....

She's so dishonest that she makes Satan jealous
She has the charm and personality of a rabid sewer rat
Her ego is larger than that of Hitler and Stalin combined
Gordon Gecko looked up Greed in the dictionary and it said "See Hillary Clinton"

You have to hand it to her, it's a monumental achievement to fit that much "fucked up" in one package.

Getting a little unsure of Jindal's chances?

Bobby ain't going anywhere.. not even sure why he is still in. And for the record, he really isn't that popular here.

Why wouldn't you want Trump as president? Considering politics nowadays is just a game called 24/7 by the various news networks, you gotta go for the most entertainment value possible. No one wants to tune into the game and see Hilary. Yuck.

Here is the hilarious part: When Trump self-destructs - NaziCons are left with Rain Man Carson, idiot savant. Hilarious!

Forum List

Back