Nebraska lawmakers pass permitless concealed carry gun bill

Indeed. Some of my best safety was taking Safety Officer certification for competition. I'd take the RO course offered by USPSA but its two days and if I did it I would end up ROing all the time, and I can't chase those kids every stage.

Plus they had a glock. Friends don't let friends drive Glock!
It's not for me, but that goes back to a cousin, and a government .45, and how I know about gun safety and a poop tank in a Winnebago

RV in the 1970s.

I ain't much of a pistol man, so if I have one, it can't be going off all Willy Nilly n stuff. Like what I saw happen to his braggart mm..self.

In a Winnebago motor home in the 1970s. He came rolling out the door with cordite smoke rolling out right behind him,

and then it started smelling like a septic tank underneath that motor home.

And then there was the sound and sight of dripping poop. :eusa_shhh:

No parents ever have known about the goings on that afternoon, but I know 5 people that do.

Last edited:
The NRA used to be big on gun training and safety, now just a mouthpiece for the gun manufacturers.
It seemed to me they did great for Chinese SKS manufacturers back in 1995.

Almost as if they took money to promote them. Ya know? That's right about when I quit the NRA. It is what it is. :dunno:

They certainly didn't fight very hard against Clinton's bullshit. I'll say it right now:

If the NRA was even close to what they claim to be; They could have stopped the 1995 "Assault Weapons Ban".

They actually started promoting it.

That was it for me. Listen, guys: Fuck the NRA, ok?

They're not what you think they are. Before 1995 maybe they were OK and taught gun safety.

Now they have been pieces of shit since 1995. That's reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back