Nebraska lawmakers pass permitless concealed carry gun bill

"It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected"

Precisely, so asking someone to attend a class every few years for a few hours to make sure their understanding of the firearms laws and shooting skill are up to date is hardly an infringement.
It is if attendance is mandatory for them to be able to bear arms.

Constitutional carry is sweeping the nation. It's the American way.

So is legal marijuana. I want some hemp ropes, dammit!

I had one, got it off an impounded drug boat, about 150' and it was 3" thick and strong.

Big rope, Yuge! It was hard getting home on a BMX bike.

Last edited:
I did it on a Saturday of my choosing, for myself and the common good. Now, I can carry if I choose, not just in my state, but in 30+ other states, acting in regulation and responsibility for myself and indeed the country as a whole. If granny feels the need, she should too, as it is her right to do, and in support of community standards and responsibilities in a free society.:)

Unless granny is on a fixed income, can just afford to buy the pistol, but has a friend to show her how to use the gun....but she can't carry because she didn't pay for the training you want...even though she got the training from a friend..........

Literacy tests don't work for voting, mandatory training doesn't work for owning and carrying a gun.

"It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected"

Precisely, so asking someone to attend a class every few years for a few hours to make sure their understanding of the firearms laws and shooting skill are up to date is hardly an infringement.

Unless you are poor........then it becomes an infringement.....

Unless granny is on a fixed income, can just afford to buy the pistol, but has a friend to show her how to use the gun....but she can't carry because she didn't pay for the training you want...even though she got the training from a friend..........

Literacy tests don't work for voting, mandatory training doesn't work for owning and carrying a gun.
As I have said before. Some people have no business with a weapon on the streets, especially those with no intentions of reaching even minimal standards for whatever reason. Granny needs a mean dog, instead.

As I have said before. Some people have no business with a weapon on the streets, especially those with no intentions of reaching even minimal standards for whatever reason. Granny needs a mean dog, instead.

Yeah.......dead granny is just fine with you......

Yeah.......dead granny is just fine with you......
If you can't find a straw man, there is nothing like raising a dead straw granny. Don't be a goof. There are adults on this board, not impressed with your hyped up BS.

NO, it doesn't.
Well regulated means regulated............dumbass.
Like teabaggers want to REGULATE BOOKS.

regulate Definitions and Synonyms ‌‌ - Macmillan Dictionary
To limit or control something or someone.
You're not quite..on the intellectual level to be having this conversation...yet. I may can bring you up to speed.

I'm going to go about this with the Socratic method.

What year was it when "well regulated" was penned into The United States of America's Constitution?

You're not quite..on the intellectual level to be having this conversation...yet. I may can bring you up to speed.
Really?
Trump doesn't give refunds for his reading "comprehension' correspondence course degrees.

Regulate Definition & Meaning​

1682338436337.png
Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › regul...

1 · to bring under the control of authority. regulate prices ; 2 · to bring order or method to. regulate one's habits ; 3 · to fix or adjust the time ...

REGULATE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary​

1682338483483.jpeg
Cambridge University Press & Assessment
https://dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › regulate

To control something, especially by making it work in a particular way: You can regulate the temperature in the house by adjusting the ...

I'm going to go about this with the Socratic method.
You mean the Trump method.
What year was it when "well regulated" was penned into The United States of America's Constitution?
WTF does that have to do with..............ANYTHING?

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska lawmakers passed a bill Wednesday to allow people to carry concealed guns in the state without a permit, just as national attention has ramped up over gun violence in the wake of several mass shootings, including the killing last month of six people at a Tennessee school.

Despite opponents filibustering the bill for 14 hours over three rounds of debate this session, lawmakers voted 33-14 to pass the so-called constitutional carry bill.

Progress
Great news!! Thanks for that.

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska lawmakers passed a bill Wednesday to allow people to carry concealed guns in the state without a permit, just as national attention has ramped up over gun violence in the wake of several mass shootings, including the killing last month of six people at a Tennessee school.
That makes 27 states.
The remaining 23 are shall-issue.
Winning.

Really?
Trump doesn't give refunds for his reading "comprehension' correspondence course degrees.

Regulate Definition & Meaning

View attachment 779096
Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › regul...
1 · to bring under the control of authority. regulate prices ; 2 · to bring order or method to. regulate one's habits ; 3 · to fix or adjust the time ...

REGULATE | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

View attachment 779098
Cambridge University Press & Assessment
https://dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › regulate
To control something, especially by making it work in a particular way: You can regulate the temperature in the house by adjusting the ...

You mean the Trump method.

WTF does that have to do with..............ANYTHING?
Quite a bit. What was the definition of that phrase in that year?

Forum List

Back