Neat Border Wall Video.

And at 8:16 look at the wall its replacing, I could jump over that crap and walk right in. No one is jumping over that 30' foot beast there putting up.

Anyone with a rope can scale it

And at 8:16 look at the wall its replacing, I could jump over that crap and walk right in. No one is jumping over that 30' foot beast there putting up.

Who needs rope?

YellowSleepyBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Don't know where that is but that is not Trumps wall on the southern border. Trumps wall on the southern border has metal sheeting at the top, so you can only claim like that so far then your screwed.

Provided it stays up

Portion of US border wall in California falls over in high winds and lands on Mexican side - CNNPolitics

Newly installed panels from the US border wall fell over in high winds Wednesday, landing on trees on the Mexican side of the border.

The National Weather Service reports that winds in the area gusted as high as 37 mph Wednesday.

A little girl climbed it in 8 seconds. I believe there is a video of dozens climbing over it from CBP cameras. And in the news today, the wall can't even seem to stand up to some wind.

A little girl climbed it in 8 seconds. I believe there is a video of dozens climbing over it from CBP cameras. And in the news today, the wall can't even seem to stand up to some wind.

All thanks to asshats like you that opposed building a bigger and better wall.

She climbed a wooden wall that sort of looked like Trump's wall without the height and anti-climbing attachments. It was basically a jungle gym set her father built for her. You Liberals will fall for anything. LOL

And notice without fail the left criticizes ANY attempt that is made to stem the flow of illegals.

Whatever is proposed, you can count on these asshats to be against it. The only logical conclusion is the American left is all for letting the third-world flood in.

Who needs rope?

YellowSleepyBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Must make you proud, knowing you supported every effort to block the President’s plans to build a much bigger and more effective wall.

Makes me happy to see bad people fail. The blob and his supporters are garbage so yeah

KISS is the lamest band ever. Terrible song writing and piss poor musicianship. Im sorry, but how can anyone take your opinions seriously?

Forum List

Back