Neat Border Wall Video.

And at 8:16 look at the wall its replacing, I could jump over that crap and walk right in. No one is jumping over that 30' foot beast there putting up.

Anyone with a rope can scale it

Who needs rope?

YellowSleepyBobcat-size_restricted.gif

And everyone trying to cross the border is going to be able to do that, right Candy ?

Once I open my thermite stand, they won’t have to

You wouldn't know what to do with thermite except keep your coffee warm!

And at 8:16 look at the wall its replacing, I could jump over that crap and walk right in. No one is jumping over that 30' foot beast there putting up.

A little girl climbed it in 8 seconds. I believe there is a video of dozens climbing over it from CBP cameras. And in the news today, the wall can't even seem to stand up to some wind.
Fake news.

You are an idiot. A fuckin' low IQ dumb as a box of rocks TDS afflicted moron.

Could you explain to the forum how you got so fucking stupid and brainwashed that you believe and propagate fake news that you think may somehow support your TDS enabling delusions?

You're a moron.

Last edited:

Who needs rope?

Exactly why I want sharpshooters too. After wasting a dozen or so, the shit would come to a sudden screeching halt and the rest would scatter like cockroaches never to be seen again.

Nothing says “greatness” like armed guards and calling others cockroaches. Yep...you guys are garbage

Who needs rope?

WHITE HOUSE, you idiot.

By your logic, leave your damn front door unlocked! Otherwise the neighbor kid will just use a rock thru the window.

I can't believe you tards keep repeating your same stupid nonsense

I notice how that when you are in a truck driving at speed parallel to the wall, there is the picket fence effect where it looks almost invisible from the viewpoint of the driver.

This gives the border patrol a great situational awareness advantage compared to the nearly stationary criminals on foot.

Hmm... the fake news media outlets like the Washington "Jimmy's World" Post claim that the wall doesn't exist.

Perhaps they were driving too fast?

Makes me happy to see bad people fail. The blob and his supporters are garbage so yeah

Awww someone's TDS is acting up. Get some Preperation H for that.

See...you’re garbage
Apparently you’re not used to getting your crap thrown back at you. Can’t take it huh?

Calling you garbage is accurate
This is what losing looks like

Forum List

Back