Nearly 20,000 Fake US Driver's Licenses from China and Other Countries Seized at Chicago Airport

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
Another 2,000 counterfeit U.S. driver's licenses were intercepted at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport

Within the first six months of this year, CBP reportedly seized 19,888 counterfeit driver's licenses and other fake documents in 1,513 shipments at O'Hare International Airport alone. Federal customs officials say the shipments arrived mostly from China and Hong Kong, but there were some shipments from South Korea and Britain.

Well, gee...Just in time for elections, huh

Just a reminder, the For the People Act that is now law,
automatically registers all eligible voters unless you decline

So, on election night, whoever is registered but hasn't voted, they'll know

It would be interesting to know if any of these 'fake names' are associated with eligible voters
who have not voted in some time or not at all

Again...fucking China

That's interesting news for folks like my friend Squirrel. Because of several DUI convictions, his drivers license is suspended until March 2042. Getting a fake license in the mean time sounds like a smart ideal.

Because we are too incompetent to create fake I.D.'s?

It isn't a question of "competency" at all.

It take work and effort to manufacture the phony credentials, and the Democrats are working on other things. This is something allies of the party like Chairman Xi can do to contribute to the Sleepy Joe Campaign.

Is that all you can say?

I think you’re one of the libs screaming for mass mail in voting

This is an embarrassing turn of events for you, isnt it?

Another 2,000 counterfeit U.S. driver's licenses were intercepted at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport

Within the first six months of this year, CBP reportedly seized 19,888 counterfeit driver's licenses and other fake documents in 1,513 shipments at O'Hare International Airport alone. Federal customs officials say the shipments arrived mostly from China and Hong Kong, but there were some shipments from South Korea and Britain.

It would be interesting to know if any of these 'fake names' are associated with eligible voters

Again...fucking China

FOR THE RECORD

For the people act, IS NOT LAW....

The Senate has not voted on it yet.

The For The People Act of 2019 (H.R. 1, 2019)[1][2] is a bill introduced and passed in the United States House of Representatives to expand voting rights, limit partisan gerrymandering, strengthen ethics rules, and limit the influence of private donor money in politics.[3] It was introduced by John Sarbanes (D-MD) on January 3, 2019, on behalf of the newly elected Democratic majority as the first official legislation of the 116th United States Congress.[3][4] The bill was passed by the House on March 8, 2019 by a vote of 234–193 along strict party lines.[5][6] As of August 2020, it has not been passed by the Senate.[7]

Biden's Chicom buddies are fucking us seven ways to Sunday, aren't they?

However, Hunter Biden and his cocaine dealer are living pretty high on the hog nowadays, aren't they?

Is that all you can say?

It affects me none. I'm going to have to assume it happened because Trump mails in his vote.

Again...fucking China

This is probably how that POS mayor got elected in Chicago.

BTW, China supports the election of Joe Biden.

Again...fucking China

Miss Lightfoot isn't the first incompetent mayor elected in Chicago. She is the successor to Dead Fish Emmanuel who had previous ruled Chicago.

Again...fucking China

Miss Lightfoot isn't the first incompetent mayor elected in Chicago. She is the successor to Dead Fish Emmanuel who had previous ruled Chicago.
Chicago....Obama's town....Oprah's town......the focus of what Democrats want for America.

It affects me none. I'm going to have to assume it happened because Trump mails in his vote.
If does not alarm you because the voter fraud enabled by false IDs will benefit democrats and hurt republicans

Is that all you can say?

What's embarrassing about it?

The right has been screaming about requiring IDs to prevent in person voter fraud. That seems like it might not be a suitable alternative either based on this story.

The right has been screaming about requiring IDs to prevent in person voter fraud. That seems like it might not be a suitable alternative either based on this story.
The fake IDs are a threat to the democratic process

are you saying that fake voters are a good thing?

Again...fucking China

FOR THE RECORD

For the people act, IS NOT LAW....

The Senate has not voted on it yet.

The For The People Act of 2019 (H.R. 1, 2019)[1][2] is a bill introduced and passed in the United States House of Representatives to expand voting rights, limit partisan gerrymandering, strengthen ethics rules, and limit the influence of private donor money in politics.[3] It was introduced by John Sarbanes (D-MD) on January 3, 2019, on behalf of the newly elected Democratic majority as the first official legislation of the 116th United States Congress.[3][4] The bill was passed by the House on March 8, 2019 by a vote of 234–193 along strict party lines.[5][6] As of August 2020, it has not been passed by the Senate.[7]
Yes, you are correct, I was mistaken

The fake IDs are a threat to the democratic process

are you saying that fake voters are a good thing?
Of course not.

But what does that have to do with mail in ballots?

Leftists want you to worry about Russia when it's China working hard to get it's ally Joe Biden elected to the
office of president.

Forum List

Back