Nearly 20,000 Fake US Driver's Licenses from China and Other Countries Seized at Chicago Airport

But what does that have to do with mail in ballots?
You mail them out willy nilly and anyone who intercepts them can use that ballot to vote
How does one intercept a ballot sent out by the US mail ? Steal it out of mail boxes ? Maybe they just start mugging mail men . They’ll have to start doing it daily at some time to make sure they get one.
Are any-other stooopid ideas a Humpers would like to know. So let’s see. To get one vote, you have to commit two felonies. Cool.

You mail them out willy nilly and anyone who intercepts them can use that ballot to vote
Seriously. Whose name are they going to forge ? They’ll have to mail it from a return address that matches a registered voter. the idea looks pretty stooooooopid.

How does one intercept a ballot sent out by the US mail ?
There are lots of ways

postal workers can grab them by the bagful hundreds at a time

or just follow the mail carrier around and take them out of the mailbox

now you are going to deny that liberal democrat postsl workers are capable of such a thing but we know better

Loval voting precincts and governments don’t mail them out willy nilly dufus. They mail them to registered voters upon request and then only to the registered voters currant address.

the ballot can be dropped of in any mailbox in the country

Every post you make gets more stupid

Mailmen drop them into the mail box that corresponds to the address. Are you an idiot ?
Only a USPO mail personel handle US mail Dummy. This isn’t fedex Or UPS.

governments don’t mail them out willy nilly dufus.
Fuck you asshole
No, fk you and your stupid assertion that voter fraud by mail happens. Only the US mail handles it and any dumbass has to steal US mail then commit voter fraud, two federal felonies, just to try and cast ONE false ballot. You’re an idiot.

No, fk you and your stupid assertion that voter fraud by mail happens.
Sorry, but I fucked you first

if you have to use personal insult to keep up then your not worth my time

False ID's can only work if the government allows them to. Just like hiring illegals.
Right. :icon_rolleyes: Because the government can easily detect fake ID's and choose whether to accept them or not..

They can. At least where we are discussing is concerned.
You mean when they are all discovered at once arriving from China together? Yeah... :icon_rolleyes:. Fantastically astute point.

You know what I mean. Like others you prefer to ignore the facts. Today those I.D.'s aren't worth a whole lot for any entity that cares. Too easy to check immediately. I suppose there might be some 7/11 employees selling beer to 19 year olds.

You know what I mean. Like others you prefer to ignore the facts. Today those I.D.'s aren't worth a whole lot for any entity that cares. Too easy to check immediately. I suppose there might be some 7/11 employees selling beer to 19 year olds.
Really? You think one of these bogus ID's will not fool some part time election worker and Wendy's crew chief?
Just exactly how will these licenses get checked "immediately".

Somebody in China went to some trouble to make these things up. For fun, you think? As a hobby?
A fetish for American identification cards? You are clever. Figure it out.

Really? You think one of these bogus ID's will not fool some part time election worker and Wendy's crew chief?
Just exactly how will these licenses get checked "immediately".

Somebody in China went to some trouble to make these things up. For fun, you think? As a hobby?
A fetish for American identification cards? You are clever. Figure it out.

The odds are the entire story is B.S.

For them to work you have to have a picture I.D.

If true you now have a huge record of people attempting fraud with their picture.

This had to be set up somewhere. Easy now to track down and shut down.

The odds are the entire story is B.S.
So you have to claim.

For them to work you have to have a picture I.D.

If true you now have a huge record of people attempting fraud with their picture.
Getting a photo I.D. is not monumental task and having it inserted onto a fake I.D. is likewise not impossible for any halfway bright kid with the right computer program.

Getting an ID to start with that's reasonably realistic would be an obstacle to most people.

This had to be set up somewhere. Easy now to track down and shut down.
And who is going to help us do that? Our "friends" in China?
Did you hear Trump say he isn't so fond of Xi Jinping anymore after they turned their Covid virus loose on the world and didn't bother letting anyone know for weeks and weeks?

Because we are too incompetent to create fake I.D.'s?
Is that all you can say?

I think you’re one of the libs screaming for mass mail in voting

This is an embarrassing turn of events for you, isnt it?
What's embarrassing about it?

The right has been screaming about requiring IDs to prevent in person voter fraud. That seems like it might not be a suitable alternative either based on this story.
Some states use security measures. Some...not so much.
The fake IDs are designed for poll workers that will let any Butt-reaming asshole vote

Forum List

Back