Nearly 20,000 Fake US Driver's Licenses from China and Other Countries Seized at Chicago Airport

The odds are the entire story is B.S.
So you have to claim.

For them to work you have to have a picture I.D.

If true you now have a huge record of people attempting fraud with their picture.
Getting a photo I.D. is not monumental task and having it inserted onto a fake I.D. is likewise not impossible for any halfway bright kid with the right computer program.

Getting an ID to start with that's reasonably realistic would be an obstacle to most people.

I still have the picture I.D. I got over 40 years ago in a head shop for $3.00. I never tried to use it to vote (presidential elections weren't until after I turned 18) but it sure got me into places.

Because we are too incompetent to create fake I.D.'s?
Is that all you can say?

I think you’re one of the libs screaming for mass mail in voting

This is an embarrassing turn of events for you, isnt it?
What's embarrassing about it?

The right has been screaming about requiring IDs to prevent in person voter fraud. That seems like it might not be a suitable alternative either based on this story.
Some states use security measures. Some...not so much.
The fake IDs are designed for poll workers that will let any Butt-reaming asshole vote

Which investigation after investigation have never found.

you have to use personal insult to keep up then your not worth my time
Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know “ fk you asshole was not an insult.”
so, you’re excused but if I Respond in kind, you desolve into a tinker bell... Got it.

Is that all you can say?

The right has been screaming about requiring IDs to prevent in person voter fraud. That seems like it might not be a suitable alternative either based on this story.
The fake IDs are designed for poll workers that will let any Butt-reaming asshole vote

Like I was saying....whatever a Democrat says....the opposite is almost always true.

Is that all you can say?

Like I was saying....whatever a Democrat says....the opposite is almost always true.
I can’t disagree. One dem said Trump Humpers we’re not all pricks.. he was wrong.

Forum List

Back